Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ended thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oh man arnav why did you have to trust shyam. poor khushi. 
xxx
siva2901 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update👏
me goona kill tat shyam 😡😡😡.

pls continue soon 
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updates pls continue thanks for the pm
arshiiasr thumbnail

part 23

As the few days passed but the tension between them increased  as arnav was very upset he did not understand what to do as she was not talking to him and sumwhere he felt he is innocent he did not do anything so he thought he have to find out that girl and find out the whole truth on the other hand he got to know that shayam was trying to play double games with him and khushi as he was calling her again and again to talk to her and said him that arnav is not at all a nice guy and said opposite to him and on that part he had a doubt on shyam that something is fishy..as he had a doubt thay shaym was behind all this but he did not hav any solid evidence to proof in front of khushi..then he finally decided to find that girl who was with him that night then he tried to find that girl finally when he found her she did not tell him the truth as she loved shaym and could not betray him as she did all this for him she did not tell anything  to arnav but arnav said her now don't ever meet me as he had an doubt by that girl talks so he said i beleive you and went from there...after some time he was in his car outside that girls place she came out and he followed her as she went to some hotel to meet shyam and when she went in the room of the hotel and arnav saw shyam and he was shocked that he was the person behind all this and we all made the mistake to trust him and for now it was not the time to comfront him he had to find out more to tell the whole truth to khushi...then on the other hand he found that shaym  is the drug addict too and sell the drugs to girls in which the girls get unconciuosness and he try to molest them so they could not remember anything..he also got to know the girl whom he send to play all this games him also is a card of him...so he decided to tell the whole truth to that girl who did all this for shyam...
Edited by siya03 - 12 years ago
gom3090 thumbnail
lovely dear..i think ur the fast updatar...contiue soon...
wow...
awsome update
i didnt think all these would hapen  u could have turned d story to khushi...bichari she has no much role to play 
yaar make her strong n why doesnt she trust her love...my god ya
i  dont mean to critisise bt u are writing like a kid...if its true lov then she should trust...
u could have done-
 arnav was said to have been sleeping with that. he was guilty bt khushi trusted him n alll... she then tried to find d truth n tell it to arnav n tell him that he is nt guilty n he is innocent n they should plan something n put him behind bars
anyways ur story is alo good
do update sooon
byeee
i dont give so much suggestions to all bt i gave u as u r a gud frnd of mine
Edited by roshnidiya - 12 years ago
alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was a good update!!!!!!

So shyam is a drug addict too...

Hope Arnav makes a smashing plan so that he is revealed very soon...and they ditch him to hell...

continue soon...
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ASR in detective mode..!
Loved it!

Thanks for the PM😊
Jalebibaby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update..shyam s such a creep..i want arnav to find evrythn soon..cont soon..thanks 4 pm.
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

i really loved it plz continue soon