tintinu thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome dear ,just love it  

alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was Awesome dear!!!!!!!

Continue soon...

This story is really beautiful...Am loving  this...

arshiiasr thumbnail
part 16

As arnav is really very angry with khushi he dont understand why khushi is running from him and is not ready to accept her feelings for him..he decides he have to do something now and confront her as it has been enough of it listening to her...how can she be so insenstive that she can hurt him and also herself..Suddenly akash calls him and says to meet him in club right now he says  fine and goes..he goes to meet him and they both start drinking and aksah ask him  what is matter with you why r u so much in anger is everything fine..arnav tells akash everything about him and khushi and also tells him that he is madly in love with her as she also loves him but is scared to accept this fact he is very upset he says him he dont want anyone to know about it now as he dont want to reveal there relationship in front of world as now khushi has not accepted and did not even tell this to her best friend anjali so you also dont tel her he requests him as she is his girlfriend...akash tells arnav to talk to khushi once again and sort out there problem as arnav says he has tried a lot but she is not ready to meet him he says you have take a step and meet her...
On the other hand khushi is alone at her place as everyone has gone  to a celebration she could not make it as she wanted to be alone as arnav leaves from the club and goes to khushi place as he rings the door bell continuesly and khushi goes to see who is there and is surprised to see arnav standing on the door as she tries slams the door on his face as he puts his hand on the door and pushes her back and enters her house and lock the door she gets frightend and moved back as he came forward and moved she was hit back on the wall as he came close she tries to stop him and ask him to be in his limits as he hold her face by both of his palms  and says her his eyes were full red of anger which was scaring khushi what do you think of yourself you think you can ignore me run from me and hide your feeling  from me you think i will not get to know the reason behind your this behaviour what you think i will let you peacefully live like this...she tried her level to get out from his grip but he continued in his harsh tone that if i want i can make infinite girls mine who  are dying to be with me but you know what I JUST LOVE YOU KHUSHI ONLY YOU AND WANT YOU...why are you not accepting khushi that you love me what all happend between us you did not feel anything by my touch do you think it was wrong or you dont want to accept the proof of our love speak up khushi say you love me.. As she is freezed in that  movement full of silence arnav tries his level to make her confess his love for him but she don't say anything finally he says her if you wont confess your love i will leave you forever tomorrow..he says as it is my boxing match and i wont hit my opponenet till you confess your love to me may be i die i will not hit him and leaves from there... 
Edited by siya03 - 12 years ago
Addie07 thumbnail
oh god this gets interesting.. continue soon
gom3090 thumbnail

wow...its really very intresting dear...πŸ‘.oh ...sorry for my poor arnav...😭

Edited by gom3090 - 12 years ago
alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good Update!!!!

Just waiting for Kushi's confession...hope its infront of all...

continue soon...
Jalebibaby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh at last arnav had dne evrythn on his part. Nw evrythn n d hands of kushi.cont soon. And thanks 4 pm
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update Siya! Hope Kushi accepts atleast tomorrow.
Thanks for the PM!😊