very cute n different
pl
pl
pl
add me
Jalebibaby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oh my god anthr misundrstandin..wat the..realy bad 4 arnav..nice part..cont soon ya..
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
😭oh no again misunderstanding how sad plzzz update soon poor arnie and khushi🤢
thanks for the pm siya 
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ooohhh dear again misunderstanding...poor Arnav...
any way nic part yaar waiting for the next part
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey Siya!

That was a nice update! Arnav blabbering about his girl friend while he was drunk?? That was really cute!!

Kushi almost accepted but Oh no, another misunderstanding?? 
Waiting to see what happens😊. Thanks for the PM dear!
arshiiasr thumbnail
part 12

As she goes from there he follows her says her again you are having some misconception you thinking wrong there is nothing between me and that girl as she is my project partner please beleive me khushi.She says him arnav i came here to talk to you regarding what all you did yesterday night but i guess you are busy he says i am not busy for you khushi..she says him arnav if there is anything between you and that girl so it does not matter to me she dont care at all as he is free to live is life freely without any restrictions he can do what he wants she is no one to stop him...After hearing her words arnav this time really gets angry as he is trying his level best to clear everything between them as she is not giving him any chance so he says her okay if u don't want to beleive me don't beleive as i dnt have any right on you from now i wont come in your way u r free to live your life your way he wont disturb her from now there will be no problem from his side and walks away...now arnav wants to tel her in his way that what she means to him..From that day he starts ignoring her in college and not even talking to her..In front of her he talks to other girls and laugh with them to make her realise and even jealous by this step taken by him she is getting affected as she is being strong in front of him not showing him anything but she is actually hurt..Khushi on the other side regret what she said to arnav on the other hand she is angry with him as how he is behaving with her in college as she cant see him with any other girl she loves him..now she knows that he really changed for her but going on the same way again due to her ignorance and lack of trust..he says himself he have to continue this for some more day...As she is walking on road alone in his thoughts but as den sum goons come there and pass cheap comments she runs from there and bumps into a car coming as arnav comes out she hugs him in panic..as he tries to control himself and says her he will drop her home..In car they both are completely silent she tries to talk to him and say sorry but he dont let her speak anything and says she has reached home she can go this behaviour of arnav hurts her..she gets out of the car and he just goes from there without looking at her...she is really hurt by his rude behaviour on the other hand arnav is also sad for behaving with her like this and promises himself to end this soon...
Edited by siya03 - 12 years ago