Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zafi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow Siya, Awesome update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
At least poor Arnav is trying, but Khushi is having a hard time trusting him. So sad.πŸ˜”
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome Story :) πŸ˜³
arshiiasr thumbnail
part 10

When she leaves from there arnav is more upset by her reaction towards him and don't understand now what step should he take to make her beleive he is not playing any games this time he really loves her he wont let any body to say her anything against him there will be just one thing between them just love...he will try his level best to apologise and get her back as she is not talking to him as she equally loves him but is not ready to beleive him due to his silly bet as she is not able to trust him anymore...On the other side khushi is crying regarding what all she said to arnav in anger and she saw love in his eyes but is confused to beleive him or not...On the other side arnav gets a call from his best friend akash who tells him that he is giving her girlfriend anjali a surprise birthday party with help of her best friend khushi...he invites him for the party...as arnav gets another chance to talk to khushi and apologise for what he had done to make her beleive there is no game this time..In the party arnav is looking handsome and khushi wearing pink anarkali suit looking stunning and both have an intense  eye lock suddenly a phone rings and they both come back into reality..Wen she is about to leave arnav holds her hand and say her he want to talk to her about there relationship she gives him a rude answer saying they did not have any relationship ever what all happend between them was only due to circumstances she says  him she dont want to talk to him and there will never be anything between them as she will never forgive him for we he did...he says i m sorry khushi beleive me i really love you..you are the first girl in my life for whom my heart felt something i did not ever feel like this for anyone in my life..our first kiss is the most memoriable movement of my life...you are first girl in my life for whom my heart beats...you changed me khushi i really love you and care for you i know you also love me u can lie to me but your eyes are like mirror they cant lie to me...y r running from me and hiding your emotions say me khushi you also love me...she is having tears in her eyes and she goes from there without saying him any word...he gets angry again seeing tears in  her eyes and goes to bar and starts drinking...
Edited by siya03 - 12 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nic update thanks...and feeling bad for both...
zafi thumbnail
Oh a drunk Arnav, I wonder what will he do?  
People usually tell the truth in their drunken state.
I wonder what you have planed for part 11, i can only guess.
Interesting update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks for the update.πŸ˜‰
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the pm dear siya both are madly in love and dont know wat to do -arnav and how to believe -khushi
u have written nicely plzz do continue whack that shyam😑
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update Siya!

Feeling bad for Arnav! But Kushi's stand is also justified..!
Drunk Arnav😲!

Thanks for the PM😊
gom3090 thumbnail

intresting der...well writtenπŸ‘ but short  update...make it long post dear...

--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow cont lets see the drunk arnav super updates...
arshiiasr thumbnail
part 11

As arnav is drinking in the party continuesly and watching him in this condition she get upset and goes from there...Anjali calls everyone for cutting her birthday cake and she goes to find khushi as she is sitting alone upset due to arnav and crying anjali comes her and ask her what has happend to her as she has seen sum changes in her she is always upset from past some days she ask her is there some problem as she says every time you  are alone you are crying what is wrong khushi you can tel me is anything serious happend in your life she gives her the fake smile...on the other hand arnav is still drinking when cake ceremony is going on he is really angry on himself for whatever he did with khushi and want to hurt himself so that he can reduce sum of her pain given by him as he is unable to watch her tears given by him...he want to apologise her and wants that she should forgive him...khushi is watching him from the other side and both are upset and as she is crying she want to beleive him as her heart is saying her he loves her but her mind is not able to accept his love for the bet he made on her playing games wid her emotions and hurting her to just win...
As akash and anjali notice both there friends are upset akash goes to arnav and ask him to stop drinking and says why r u drinking so much arnav what has happend why r u so angry seeing his eyes red akash tries to console him ask him whats the matter...he says him just leave me alone for sometime akash says him i will drop you home today i wont let you drive alone...As khushi is watching arnav condition and controlling her tears and they all four sit in same car as arnav is not able to walk so akash help him to sit in his unstable condition as he is saying "i am sorry baby i love you please beleive me i didnot wanted to hurt you please talk to me i cant live without you"he is saying this again and again hearing these words akash and anjali are shocked that arnav is in love finally but whose is the lucky girl akash says who has changed him why did not he tell him and khushi just control her tears and sit quietly...As she enters her room she accepts that he truely loves her and really regret what he did and she decides that she will forgive him and talk to him...
Next morning akash is with arnav and ask him what happend to him last night and whose the girl who made you so much madly in love with her..arnav is shocked to hear from akash about khushi he says there is nothing as such and hide from him,akash says then for whom you were drinking last night as you murmouring wen you slept about the girl but you did not take any name..he is releif as he did not take khushi name...he goes to college and tries to find khushi and she also finds arnav...arnav is sitting in the class  with the girl discussing some project that girls tries to get closer to him and he neglects that and then she hugs him tightly as khushi sees him with other girl and is about to go when arnav sees her and pushes the girl and run after her to clear there misunderstanding again...
Edited by siya03 - 12 years ago