Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wow another nice part yaar ...thanks and waiting for Khushi's respond...
Arnav is superb here ...
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
⭐️just now completed all ur parts it is a very gud luv story framing ARHI⭐️
as usual shyam is evil😡 i loved all the parts and last part is exciting waiting for khushi's reaction 😉
plzz pm me when u update and continue soon siya
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ss loved a lot pls add me 2 ur pm list pls pm me when u update next part
sruthirishi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jus luving ur SS...:-D.                                                        
Add me to ur PM list...!
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it do continue soon

arshiiasr thumbnail
Part 9

As she disconnected his col after she recalled all words said him and she is afraid to beleive him as what games he played with her before on the other hand she thought may he said the truth he loves her too but how can she accept that he is telling the truth..may b he is playing games with her,as she is so emotionally disturbed from inside as she don't understand the truth or false..On the other hand arnav is very tensed as he is not able to understand how make her beleive that he loves her as this time there is no game or bet...Both of them think how to face the other one in college...Next day in college arnav sees her when he goes to talk to her she just leaves from there quietly as she is with a friend so there is no chance he will talk to her..she is not giving him any chance to talk to her as she is not alone on the other hand arnav is getting restless and angry by her behaviour of ignoring him..Finally arnav gets the chance to talk to her alone and he grabs her hand and takes her to college backyard as she tries her level best to loose her hand for his tight grip but her effort is a waste...and he pushes her on a wall and without leaving her hand looking into her eyes again confess his love to her as she avoids looking in his eyes she says him that he is leing as he don't love her as is playing a new game with her as he know to to win trust of girls by his sweet talks but she don't beleive him on any of his fake talks as he cant fall in love with any girl as he campare love with bet and does not care of any emotions as she says him he can go to say these same words to any other girls and make her his as she don't beleive him and don't want to talk to him and says him to leave her and just let her go from here as she hates him... hearing all dis arnav is hurt he says her i know khushi u love me as much as i do so y r u leing and y r u not accepting that u love me too what all happend between us on picnic spot it is does not matter to you she says its does not matter to her, controlling her tears aranv is hurt by her words and let her go from there as he is sure now she loves him too he saw love in her eyes which she did not want him to see and hiding her feelings from him..Edited by siya03 - 12 years ago
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

yay iam the first one to comment 
thanks for the pm siya 
poor arnav is don't know wat to do and  khushi is in dilemma in believing him..but ..awesome writing dear
plzz continue soon
Edited by devishree - 12 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow superb update yaar lovely thanks a lot sfor this lovely updat waiting for the next part
Jalebibaby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow...nice nd emotional update..cont soon..thanks 4 pm ya...
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey Siya! 
Nice update..! Feeling bad for Arnav!

Thanks for the PM😊