Fabulous story.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved it. Update soon.πŸ˜ƒ Please PM me when you update.😊 Thanks.πŸ˜‰
me_myself thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Please pm me for ur next update
arshiiasr thumbnail

part 7

As arnav kisses her she pushes him back and just runs away from there arnav tries to stop her but she leaves...when she is alone shayam comes to her and say her that stay away from arnav and not to trust him as he had bet with him regarding you to fall in love with him...she is shocked hearing the bet thing arnav made on her...after telling her shyam goes from there and she is crying bitterly dat arnav used her just for a bet what all happend between them he did not feel anything he lied everything as thinking all this she was crying she thought he won the bet as she loves him unconditionally he wanted that only to win a bet...everything was a game for him he was never ever serious what happend among them today...she is sitting alone when arnav comes there to talk to her and says he want to tell her something he about to confess his love as she turns around to him and ask him did u bet for me to make me fall in love with you tel me in yes or no,as he is shocked to hear from her mouth he about the say something she say tel the answer in one word yes or no...he say yes but please listen to me hearing this she leaves from there crying...arnav sees her like this and realise what he did with her and he was the reason behind her tears which was the most terrible thing to see in her eyes..he says to himself i m sorry khushi i did not wanted to hurt u as i m in love with you...
As arnav and khushi both are upset while going back from picnic he is sitting opposite side and watching her as she is ignoring him and even not looking at him...she is thinking how can only for a bet someone can play with the feelings she thinks what lavanya said about arnav was right...as anjali asks khushi what happend to her why is looking upset she says she is tired watching her arnav knows she is leing to her she is upset because of him...she reaches home and goes to her room and gets a call from a number as she picks the call arnav is on the other side hearing him she disconnect the call...arnav in anger throws the phone and slam  his hand on wall in anger again gets hurt on his wound hearing the noise his sister payal comes in room and she shocked to see his brother in such a condition having eyes red in tears...she goes to him and sees hand full of blood and takes his hand bring the first aid and bandage his wound...
Edited by siya03 - 12 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
really lovely update thanks...
zafi thumbnail
Interesting Update Siya. Loved it.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
THat evil Snakewa is in this as well, ruining peoples lives.😑🀒
Awww they both love each other but don't know how the other one feels. πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
I hope Arnav can clear the misunderstanding between them soon.πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the PM.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Edited by zafi - 12 years ago
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice one dear!

Feeling bad for Arnav now!

Thanks for the PM.. Update soon!😊
arshiiasr thumbnail
part 8

As the night passes both were going through emotional turmoil which was not letting both of them to sleep...arnav decides he have to talk to khushi and tell her he lost the bet with shyam he did not play any games with her he have to tell her full truth she dont know the full truth  which is causing more troubles between them...Next day in college he try to find her everywhere but it not able to find her then from anjali he gets to know she has not come to college today...He gets upset hearing this but he cols her and she dont answers his cols he has called her infinite times from last night and left msgs but she is not responding to any of his cols or msgs he gets very upset as he know she is very sensative and a emotionnal girl may b she is fine or not...he tries to col her again dis time she control her tears and picks the col but dont say a word while seeing she picked the col aranav says please khushi listen to me once i know i did wrong with you on having a bet regarding you but beleive me i told shyam i lost the bet  i did not continue the bet as i did not wanted to hurt  you or play with your emotions...he told u incomplete story khushi i got serious in you i really love you khushi beleive me haering the words from his mouth she was having tears in her eyes...Arnav says her please say something khushi talk to me khushi please be angry but say something khushi please your silenece is killing me please fight with me but say something haering all this she cuts the col..arnav gets upset seeing her condition...
Edited by siya03 - 12 years ago
zafi thumbnail
Awww so emotional😭. Poor Arnav and Khushi. I wish they would just come face to face and talk, yell or fight it out.
You are really keeping us hanging on with that cliff hanger in the end of part 8, just like the CV's do on the serial.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Thanks for the quick update.πŸ˜‰
Edited by zafi - 12 years ago