Salman turns bully stoops low to elevate Mehek

Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.realbollywood.com/2011/11/bigg-boss-fans-shocked-miffed-salman-khan.html

Mahek Chahal's knight-in-shining-armour, Salman Khan, seems to be leaving no stone unturned to make sure his 'good friend' Mahek Chahal wins the fifth season of Bigg Boss, but evicted contestants and viewers of the show have started pointing fingers at the megastar, alleging obvious bias.

Salman, who is said to have recommended Mahek for two of his earlier films Wanted and Main Aur Mrs Khanna, is also reported to have paved her way into the reality show by recommending her to the makers of Bigg Boss and ensuring she was in.

Earlier, Mahek was said to have packed her bags and readied herself to enter the show, even before the channel called her for it. All her defiance, sympathy gaining and over-confidence during her fights and arguments on the show, is attributed to her closeness to Salman, who exercises a huge influence over Bollywood and now the television industry too.

Salman is also the first host on Indian television who has been accused of being biased towards a participant of the show he hosts.

Many viewers and fans were shocked when, during an eviction episode of Bigg Boss, the megastar openly insulted the show's housemate Siddharth Bhardwaj and badly pulled up another, Akashdeep Saigal, for troubling Mahek; something Salman has never done to any participant of the show since two years of hosting it.

He was so harsh to Siddharth that the poor guy burst into tears, with Salman sending out a clear message to all the other participants not to mess with Mahek.

Through their interviews, media interactions and tweets, some of the evicted housemates including Shakti Kapoor and Pooja Bedi have alleged that Salman patronizes Mehak and wants her to win Bigg Boss.

Immediately after being evicted, Pooja Bedi pointed a finger at Salman for supporting Mahek in her antics. In an interview, she said, "No one can object to her (Mahek's) behaviour (in the Bigg Boss house) because then, he or she gets portrayed negatively. Everyone in the house thinks Salman is calling the shots. They're unnerved." Pooja adds that the other contestants feel everyone has to suck up to Mahek to remain in the show.

A few days earlier, Shakti Kapoor, also an ex-inmate from the house, was learnt to have ranted against Mahek on Twitter, apparently calling her "Salman's girl", adding that the scales tip in her favour to emerge the winner this season.

Now all over social media, viewers have begun to question how Mahek gets saved from nominations and evictions week after week on Bigg Boss. So apparent has been the megastar's affection towards Mahek that no one will be surprised if she ends up winning the show this year.

It doesn't matter who wins this biased show. But that arrogant self possessed cunning  and unworthy lady with cheap friends supporting her through backdoor entries should not win it.
thanks for the article ...

to mehek ..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ ..to salman πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Originally posted by persuit

It doesn't matter who wins this biased show. But that arrogant self possessed cunning  and unworthy lady with cheap friends supporting her through backdoor entries should not win it.

don't worry she wont win...
now only 3 weeks are left & if she re-enters, she would only be a guest warna public salman ko chodegi nahi...
bcoz if she comes back as a contestant...its quite obvious that she will win as she has garnered sympathy votes by shedding tears & using the unfortunate past incidents of her life to her favor.
honestly speaking i really liked salman in BB season 4 bcoz he didn't poke his nose everywhere like he is doing in BB5
next season i would like to see some other host, may be Arshad Warsi bcoz he was not biased, as we have seen in season 1. I really like his comic timing. πŸ˜†
do u have any other suggestions for changing the host of Bigg Boss?
Edited by avni.137 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by avni.137

don't worry she wont win...
now only 3 weeks are left & if she re-enters, she would only be a guest warna public salman ko chodegi nahi...
bcoz if she comes back as a contestant...its quite obvious that she will win as she has garnered sympathy votes by shedding tears & using the unfortunate past incidents of her life to her favor.
honestly speaking i really liked salman in BB season 4 bcoz he didn't poke his nose everywhere like he is doing in BB5
next season i would like to see some other host, may be Arshad Warsi bcoz he was not biased, as we have seen in season 1. I really like his comic timing. πŸ˜†
do u have any other suggestions for changing the host of Bigg Boss?

i would say any one will be fine other than salman .. I liked salman a lot in season 4.. but season 5 ..it sucks..in the beginning i was cursing BB for not bringing salman regularly .. now I am thankful to BB for this .πŸ˜†
What is this nonsense article, she had already been evicted and your post says she is being saved from eviction? Ridiculous, this seems to be copied from somewhere,.

And don't worry she may be back to win the show. If she doesn't then Sid or Amar will, definitely not Sky πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pesi11

i would say any one will be fine other than salman .. I liked salman a lot in season 4.. but season 5 ..it sucks..in the beginning i was cursing BB for not bringing salman regularly .. now I am thankful to BB for this .πŸ˜†

yup...in the last episode...the way he poked his nose, after that i have started disliking him more
there are many other actors/actresses in the industry who are very good hosts
vaise bhi this season we saw Salman in Aapka Farman in only 4 episodes...only sanju baba was there in every episode
i would really love to see Arshad Warsi or Amitabh Bachchan next season bcoz both of them were unbiased in season 1 & 3 respectively. They are decent personalities even in their real life. I enjoyed season 3 the most.
Though Shilpa Shetty was a bit boring, but she didn't poked her nose everywhere, she was fair enough.
In season 1,2 & 3...the hosts did their job very well by being fair
but BB5 seems to be unfair
Edited by avni.137 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by avni.137

yup...in the last episode...the way he poked his nose, after that i have started disliking him more
there are many other actors/actresses in the industry who are very good hosts
vaise bhi this season we saw Salman in Aapka Farman in only 4 episodes...only sanju baba was there in every episode
i would really love to see Arshad Warsi or Amitabh Bachchan next season bcoz both of them were unbiased in season 1 & 3 respectively. They are decent personalities even in their real life. I enjoyed season 3 the most.
Though Shilpa Shetty was a bit boring, but she didn't poked her nose everywhere, she was fair enough.
In season 1,2 & 3...the hosts did their job very well by being fair
but BB5 seems to be unfair

frm most of the topics i heard arshad warsi was good ..i started watching BB frm season4. so no idea how other hosts did. But season 4 , i really liked salman. though he grilled dolly,but it was in a fair way. but this time he is intolerable. beyond the limits as a host can do ..
Sallu has tried everything to bash out every person who dare to expose the Hypocrite arrogant !@#$%^&*. Last time also he was jumping all over the stage and this time also he was trying to bully all who said anything about his cheap backstabber lady love. 

He has pushed her into Bigg Boss thinking she will win. But she was out on public votes coz public knows her shallow reality. But Sallu pushed her in again. Shame what a biased show.

Originally posted by taurus27

What is this nonsense article, she had already been evicted and your post says she is being saved from eviction? Ridiculous, this seems to be copied from somewhere,.

And don't worry she may be back to win the show. If she doesn't then Sid or Amar will, definitely not Sky πŸ˜†
Edited by persuit - 12 years ago
Originally posted by pesi11

frm most of the topics i heard arshad warsi was good ..i started watching BB frm season4. so no idea how other hosts did. But season 4 , i really liked salman. though he grilled dolly,but it was in a fair way. but this time he is intolerable. beyond the limits as a host can do ..

i agree...somebody needs to remind him that he is a host...not bigg boss
now i hope he only comes back in the finale & not before that in Aap ka Farman
Who is he to call someone spineless or irritating?
last year also there were many unnecessary fights...where was he then?
i started watching BB regularly from season 2...i didn't watch BB season 1 that much but jitne episodes dekhe the from that i can tell Arshad is a very good host & his comic timing is also good as we can see in movies.
i really wish they bring Arshad Warsi as a host next year.