MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: natasha.princes

0o0opss... dis in not ryte to say one his gf

pb tweeted she is skys gf
also

Fun was ,shahzur2010 posted Funny Pics of TM in this thread and Since TM got peeved with shahzur2010 ,She removed them from here ,I really appreciated those Pics!😆
sonia79_singh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just read all comments on me in the threads..few things which i would like to clarify-

1) I am akash's friend from last 3 years
2) This is not a PR stunt we have hired a professional PR for him and all the articles that gets published through him are pasted on akahs's facebook fan page and now since last few days on his IF fan page
3)About me being his gf, even if i am, does that change my support and equation towards supporting him.I guess not
4)You all dont even know mahek personally and are being so good towards her, which i really really appreciate then why cant i support akash on a public forum who i know so well and is so close to my heart as a friend and more as a beautiful human being.

I think all this clarifications were very much needed so that this individual bashing stops and the concentration gets more diverted towards promoting your favourites. Be nice everyone, it doesn't take too much of an effort to be nice and sober and not use unwanted languages on a public forum.The only difference that it makes is that u are judged wrongly as a person that you are not. love always.god bless :)

Originally posted by: sonia79_singh

Just read all comments on me in the threads..few things which i would like to clarify-

2) This is not a PR stunt we have hired a professional PR for him and all the articles that gets published through him are pasted on akahs's facebook fan page and now since last few days on his IF fan page
3)About me being his gf, even if i am, does that change my support and equation towards supporting him.I guess not
4)You all dont even know mahek personally and are being so good towards her, which i really really appreciate then why cant i support akash on a public forum who i know so well and is so close to my heart as a friend and more as a beautiful human being.

I think all this clarifications were very much needed so that this individual bashing stops and the concentration gets more diverted towards promoting your favourites. Be nice everyone, it doesn't take too much of an effort to be nice and sober and not use unwanted languages on a public forum.The only difference that it makes is that u are judged wrongly as a person that you are not. love always.god bless :)

Don't  care about these mean members specially TM who posted here( once Moderator comes online here , this TM  would be banned for posting personal things ). these all are Vile members who start digging personal things of Everybody else!
sonia79_singh thumbnail
Anything you wanna check about my identity then these are my id's to locate me-

facebook- just type [email protected]

Twitter- Soniasin_forbes

Cheers :)
sonia79_singh thumbnail
I Just read all comments on me in the threads on your forum on me..few things which i would like to clarify-

Edited by sonia79_singh - 12 years ago

Anything you wanna check about my identity then these are my id's to locate me-

facebook- just type [email protected]

Twitter- Soniasin_forbes

Cheers :)

thank you dear , just want to tell something that you don't need to give us any proof , We Sky Fans are more sensible who can understand everything , You are such a nice person like Sky is!😃
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I Just read all comments on me in the threads on your forum on me..few things which i would like to clarify-

then learn to take criticism too !!!
sonia79_singh thumbnail
Just read all comments on me in the threads on the competition forum..few things which i would like to clarify-

Originally posted by: shahzur2010

then learn to take criticism too !!!

she posted her post nicely and with decent words  , it means that she took criticism too...
 but just want to give you advice that don't spread negativity about anybody untill unless you don't know anything related to that!