Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Skys gf or someone posing as her on IF ?

MahekFTW Goldie
MahekFTW
MahekFTW

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged

SKYS PR TEAM ON IF ?
I find these posts very suspicious ...
EVERYBODY  DO NOT MOCK HER ! SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO VOICE HER POV
BUT WE ALSO HAVE THE RIGHT TO DISSECT IT BUT LETS BE RESPECTFUL :)

Online sonia79_singh

sonia79_singh

Direct LinkReportQuotePosted: 17 December 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Obviously if someone keeps pulling someone down and keep saying nasty things about his family and show him down by saying how wealthy and connected family one comes from..isn't sid suppose to react on all this..would u as a person keep quiet if someone keeps pulling u down all the time same thing again and again...NO, NO ONE WOULD...akash is same in real life too even much more then what he is doing in BB..have been friends with him for 4 years..and the whole BB happened coz we wanted to change him. And his image..but its looking like we are failing on our effort...no one knows that better then me..me and akash have stood for each other more in crisis then in comparison to love..love each other madly..anything for him..he is a superb human being and a heart of solitaire..he has promised me that he will return back as a better human being and I blindly trust him..so all of us just wait and watch for the bestest of akashu (that's how I address him)..love to all of u :)... Everybody talking against salman will be banned from the group in a while..(i have informed the main administrator of india-forums about the same),,Don't abuse guys, this goes agAinst akash. We are not like others.Be prepared to vote for Sky when he will need it...For all those who are with Sky show your support positively without abusing and talking down anyone.That is the spirit which will make him win. cheers :)..May the best win..
Like This Post

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shellily,  annamunna,  sha1,  fire_gun

Online sonia79_singh

sonia79_singh

Direct LinkReportQuotePosted: 17 December 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
ColorsBigg Boss Season 5 has always given the unexpected to everyone and like always, the show will give a special birthday surprise for none other than the new entre of the house,Akashdeep Saigal.

A source states, "Akashdeep Saigal turns a year older on 29th and this will be his first ever birthday to be celebrated in the Big Boss house.
Someone special has sent him a special poetry note which will probably be read out to him either publicly in the house or will be given to him in private after cutting the cake."

The source shares some lines from the poetry.

"Naam Akash, soch bohot deep, gussa agar aaye to sabki karde beep beep beep!...

Chha ja tu sab pe jaise chhata hai tu har dam, 
dikha de gharwalon ko ki tu hai nahi kisi se kam!...

Pyar karne walon ko tu yahaa bohut aata hai yaad, par koi na mundiya, araam naal, milenge teri jeet ke baad !...

Aaj tera birthday hai aur tu ek aur saal ho gaya jawaan, malum hi hoga tujhe par phir bhi bata de, yahaa bohoto ki tu hai aan, baan, shaan...

Bata de sabko ghar ka tu hai maalik, aur baaki saare hai nauker, zameen pe rahe baaki sab, jeetega toh bas Sky walker ! Happy Birthday Rockstar!"

We hear that the initials signed below say SS. If the buzz is to be believed Akashdeep is seeing someone and this poetry has been sent by her. S.S. stands for special someone and obviously the real person wants to remain in oblivion! 

We wish Sky a very happy birthday!
Like This Post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShian.MSDian,  fire_gun

Online sonia79_singh

sonia79_singh

Direct LinkReportQuotePosted: 18 December 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
CHEER UP FANS..HERE IS SOME GOOD NEWS FOR YOU ALL:

Tweets From POOJA BEDI :
>if contestants are bad,they get nominated& if public dislikes them,they get eliminated. Thats reality TV, not Hosts threatening

>Salman previously had threatened Sid, & said "i"ll come in their and kick your arse"... Hosts CANNOT intimidate contestants! WRONG

>it was very unfair to sky being told tht sanju will see whn he comes out..whn d hosts can feel tht insulted y nt sky ???

>It's clear Salman went in there to demoralise, confuse, hurt and lie to Sky(He said ALL friends gone). Any guesses as to why he would misuse his position to do so?Salman told Sky Sanjay would NOT forgive him for walking off last episode, &Sanjay smiled warmly at Sky & forgave him:) What;s Salman upto?
Like This Post

Edited by MahekFTW - 18 December 2011 at 1:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BWSweetuShayariShahZurHowlarious

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged

PLZ...Delete this post immediately .This is against IF Rules..
MahekFTW Goldie
MahekFTW
MahekFTW

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

PLZ...Delete this post immediately .This is against IF Rules..

why are they against IFrules ?
zingaru Senior Member
zingaru
zingaru

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Why Sara?  Why cant you post these kinds of posts?  But Sonia whoever she is is posting much sense in a non biased way and I liked her earlier post.  Even if she is a friend or not a friend what difference does it make?  I for one hope she IS Sky's friend because she makes a lot of sense.    

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MahekFTW

TheBigTamasha IF-Rockerz
TheBigTamasha
TheBigTamasha

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
If she really is then all i have to say to her is this "You got a loser boyfriend"DeadDeadDead

Edited by TheBigTamasha - 18 December 2011 at 1:07am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sunialisyasyamehreen.forums_girlAlia009huny.thebestsoap_fanBWSweetuboredsoulShayariHashiBooprerna4rishav

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged

I don't mind Keep on posting.. Don't refer her as sky's gf ..One request.she is just a friend

Edited by sarasingh86 - 18 December 2011 at 1:10am
ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
HEY SKY'S GF ' HERE IS SKY'S LATEST PHOTO

Edited by shahzur2010 - 18 December 2011 at 2:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BWSweetuTheBigTamasha

MahekFTW Goldie
MahekFTW
MahekFTW

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

I don't mind Keep on posting..

then why did u lie ?
everything should be out in the open nai ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BWSweetu

Go to top