UMT-- Karan Wahi segment--WU - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
thank you so much for sharing πŸ€—

Gosh this man is AMAZING 
Love loved loved the segment <3333
and as always LOVED all his answers...he's so damn honest n genuine😳
really just when I think I can't love him more he proves me wrong 😳 really after watching this segment my love n respect for him have increased to new heights😳
So so so so proud to be his fan 

it was so wonderful to see KW talk about his journey till now...though we knew everything pehle se but it was just amazing to hear it from him...
he's a total nikamma thoπŸ˜† he better not even think of leaving acting...phir humara kya hoga 

I really really wanna see him play cricket...i knw he's a great player I just wanna see him play at least once...

lmao @his answer to the relationship status πŸ˜†
he's too good of a person yaar no wonder everyone is his friend😳

n yesss Mr.Wahi duh we'll watch KTLK...we'll watch any & everything that ur part of😳

Just hope all goes well & YPNH comes on air soon...eagerly waiting to see my Wahi in sexy boxer avatar πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ

At the end of it all...all I gotta say is that Karan Wahi I am so proud to be your fan πŸ˜³
May God Always Bless you with all the happiness cuz u deserve every bit of it!!!

Love you so much KW ❀️
Karan Wahi on E24 
Video Credit: KaranWahiFC 😳

Part 1

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc6FiLXGhAo&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMtdslE3rl4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you so much for the written Update!
awww he's soo adorable
thanks for sharing
Thanks for the Wassup segment written update!😊

Karan Wahi rocks!πŸ₯³

He's so down to earth and hilarious! He's also a talented actor!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Armu4Eva thank u sooo much for sharing this with us all. Cant tell u how much we all appreciate the written update. πŸ€—πŸ€— This just proves how amzing this man is. Cant wait for his new show to start on star plus!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Thanx alot 4 d wu..
kw is soo adorable ..lov him
Thanx for sharing...😊

Karan Wahi is adorable...πŸ˜‰