'Housefull 2' complete, soon on a huge campaign

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Joginder Tuteja, IndiaGlitz [Saturday, December 17, 2011]

'Housefull 2' shooting is now complete and it is a big relief for all involved. Boasting of as as many as 22 major actors with Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh and John Abraham leading the cast along with Asin, Jacqueline Fernandez and Zarine Khan, the film was a huge challenge not just at the script stage but also logistically. Moreover with senior actors like Rishi Kapoor, Randhir Kapoor and Mithun Chakraborty coming together, it was quite some task for Sajid Nadiadwala and Sajid Khan to ensure that everyone gets his/her due space, time and respect.

"It is commendable to see the way such a huge cast and crew has come together by making their dates available and then completing the film in record time too. I guess now the next big challenge for both Sajids would be to come up with a poster design that would do justice to such a massive ensemble," a unit member quips.

While one waits to see as and when that happens, what with a strategic promotional campaign all set to be unveiled in the New Year, makers are happy that the film's shooting has gone as per the timelines and now good time, effort and energy can be put into the film's post production.

Says Sajid Nadiadwala, "Well, all I can say is that wrapping up 'Housefull 2' in record time was a test for me as well. There is a certain goodwill that I have earned over the decades and it is paying off now."

The film is all set for 5th April release.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/75575.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh my lord, I had totally forgotten about this Housefull nonsense for a while, till now that is. Still can't believe they would make a second film. There's actually zero reason to make it other than it being just a cashgrab.  Sajid Khan is such a freaking hack. 
I LOVE Housefull  
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: masakaliii

Oh my lord, I had totally forgotten about this Housefull nonsense for a while, till now that is. Still can't believe they would make a second film. There's actually zero reason to make it other than it being just a cashgrab.  Sajid Khan is such a freaking hack. 

Don't worry, i will keep u updated about this movie πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Don't worry, i will keep u updated about this movie πŸ˜›

Please do. Great threads to vent frustration during exam season. 
Iss film ko incomplete rehne diya hota😡
Idiotic and stupid.
I hated Housefull. Definitely not watching this one .
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bamboocopter

I LOVE Housefull  

I liked it too...and you liked it really?πŸ˜²πŸ‘
They should name it Housefull of shit. What the hell is Akshay doing? He needs to get out of this rut & start challenging himself in substance roles like he did in Sanghursh. Or leave this comedy genre and get back into action ground.
Edited by 2direct - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 2direct

They should name it Housefull of shit. What the hell is Akshay doing? He needs to get out of this rut & start challenging himself in substance roles like he did in Sanghursh. Or leave this comedy genre and get back into action ground.

I actually laughed out loud at this. 5 am. Housemates probably think i'm a lunatic.