Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: peehu24

its a beautiful start..loved it..plz add me to ur pm list...

thanx sooo much
added u dear
Nandini25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LuvAbhiyaarjuhi

Nice start...plz pm me when u update

thanx sooo much
will surely pm u
Nandini25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bellaaa

thku so much 4 add me sweetshera

Hi Mandy, will update now. πŸ˜‰
Nandini25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bellaaa

thku so much 4 add me sweetshera

My pleasure absolutely bella dear
I'm Nandini btw.
Nandini25 thumbnail
yes dear...me too love Abhiya 😊...& just like u i was also not very active member in PKYEK forum...& now missing Abhiya so much 😭...
well i really love ur RTMC FFs 😊 & have became fan of ur writng πŸ‘...& now u have started FF on my another favourite couple...so i am very happy & looking forward to this FF😊...
but plz plz update soon & don't make us wait for long...

wow awesome πŸ˜ƒ
same pinch πŸ˜†
so we hv 2 fav couples in common πŸ˜Š
me 2 misng Abhiya n RTMC πŸ˜­
Thanx sooo much dear 
m gonna update it now πŸ˜‰
Nandini25 thumbnail

Her hand flailed in the air to hold something to save herself from falling but found nothing. She had resigned to her inevitable doom when she felt a strong grip as very cold fingers clasped around her dainty wrist. And the next moment she felt herself being yanked with force and her one hand landed into something as solid as a rock. She didn't dare to open her eyes until a melodious yet rude and chilled voice resonated in her ears.

Voice : " Are you blind? Cant you see where are you going? You were just a step away from death. If you are so desperate to commit suicide than search for a place where at least people can find your corpse."

Piya's eyes snapped open at the exceptionally uncouth comment and as soon as she did so, she was left dazzled as her gaze fall on an exceptionally handsome face. For a moment her mind went numb while heart beats became erratic. The stranger was strikingly handsome with jet black shoulderlength hair, straight and pointed nose, rosy lips and dark black eyes. His hair was waving slightly to and fro due to the breeze playing around at the place. The most striking feature in his face was, however, his eyes. They were enchantingly beautiful yet so cold and emotionless. And also they seemed to possess a charismatic power which could entice people towards them  However, soon the trance shattered and she was brought back to reality with a jolt again with the masculine, melodious yet cold voice of her saviour.

The guy : "Hello! Are you alive or are you already gone?"

Piya broke away from his hold with a jerk. She narrowed her eyes and snapped back with her hands on her waist: "Watch it dude! Who the hell do you think you are? Okay, I do agree that you save my life and I'm really grateful to you. But even then you don't have any right to be that rude with me."

Guy : "I don't require to know from you what rights I possess and how should I exercise them. And if you are truly grateful to me for saving your life than just do me one small favour. From next time onwards just try to walk around with your eyes open."

Piya's jaw dropped open, witnessing his utterly impolite manners. She stomped her foot on the ground and clenched her fists. The only thing she desperately hankered for at the moment was to wrap her fingers round the stranger's neck and squeeze the life out of him in one go. But she knew better than to actually put her thoughts into action.

Piya glared at the stranger who was standing there with an utmost calm and blank face and retorted : "Oh just don't worry! Even if I'll land in any trouble in future I wont call you for help for sure and you too just don't bother to come to my aid."

The guy smirked a little and replied : "Wow I'm impressed! Atleast you have some sense, I see!"

Piya scowled darkly : "Aaargh! You are so damn rude!"

The guy replied nonchalantly: "Offcourse I am and good that you know that too."

Nandini : "Go to hell!"

Saying this Piya turned away not aspiring to even spare him a single glance and strode off in a random direction. However, she had to come to an abrupt halt as she was clueless about the way which she should take to reach the highway. She frowned in frustration.

Piya : "Oh no! Now which way am I suppose to take? Aargh! Plz help me God!"

She turned back and as soon as she did so, she bumped into something as solid as a pillar. She was caught offguard and was utterly startled to see the same guy standing there. Piya stepped backwards with her eyes widened in astonishment. She didn't even heard him coming as she was quite sure that had anyone treaded on the floor of the forest which was enveloped with dry leaves, she would have heard the rustling of the leaves.

Piya : "Wow! When did you come? I didn't heard you coming, neither any footsteps nor the rustling of the leaves!"

The guy replied in his signature indifferent manner : "When you were engrossed in your useless rambling."

Piya was still confused: "But'"

However she was interrupted by him as he spoke in his enchanting yet cold voice : "That's the way."

Piya was even more befuddled by this abrupt declaration: "What?"

The guy elucidated : "The way that leads to the main road. Lets go."

And without waiting for her response, he headed in the direction. Piya frowned at him but the next moment she too strode off behind him.

They were walking beside each other but still a strange silence had enveloped the ambience. Piya was stealing glances of her strange companion. Indubitably he was incredibly handsome but a strange aura of coldness and emotionlessness surrounded him. Piya found herself pondering over why his hands were so cold. Okay she agreed that Dehradun was a hill station and it was cold here most of the time of a year, but still his hands were abnormally cold, even more than her hands. And those cold and emotionless eyes which possessed the power to entice a person with enchanting power, get the person drowned in their depth and also to drive the person away proliferating a strong sense of trepidation in the person's mind. Shoving away all kinds of weird thoughts, Piya thought of making an attempt to commence a conversation as the silence was getting on her nerves now though it wasn't apparently bothering him at all.

Piya : "uh'thanks anyways for saving my life."

The guy : "That's okay."

Piya frowned at his lack of reaction but still she didn't accept defeat and continued : "I'hv returned here after a long time. I know nothing about these forests. Hence I got lost."

The guy : "Hmmm.."

Piya was really frustrated by now and couldn't help asking : "Do you always talk this less?"

Instead of replying to her, the guy asked her back : "Do you always talk this much? Like a chatterbox?"

Piya pouted and replied : "Yes. Because I'm just another normal person. Not like you who just keeps tight-lipped always."

The guy : "I talk only when its necessary."

Piya frowned at his reply and decided to tread along without any further conversation. However, after a few while her resolution went down the drain and the overpowering silence once again began to eat her up.

Piya : "um'what's your name by the way?"

The guy replied with his eyes fixed in front : "Your driver."

Piya was bemused by his reply : "Huh! What?"

It was then that the guy turned towards her, transfixing her gaze with his entrancing eyes and replied: "There's your driver searching for you. We have reached the outskirts of the forest."

With a jolt, realization dawned on Piya and she whirled around only to find that  they had actually reached the outskirts of the forest and the main road as well as the car and the apparently fretful driver came to view through the more spaciously arranged cluster of trees. Piya thanked God in her mind and increased her pace.

Without turning back she replied : "Thank God! And thanks to you too'um'Mr.Saviour. Lets go."

Within a few moments, she reached the spot where the car was stationed. As soon as she came to a halt, the driver approached her. Apprehension and anxiety were starkly visible in his face, his forehead was crinkled with worry.

Driver : "Where did you dissapear Madamji? I was worried like hell!"

Piya replied sheepishly : "um'sorry baba! Actually I saw a very cute rabbit and while chasing it I reached the interior of the forest and lost my way. He saved me."

Driver cocked up his brows in confusion and asked in an inquisitive tone: "Whom are you talking about?"

Edited by sweetshera - 12 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
res
hey lovely update...loved the first convo b/w piya and her "mr.saviour" πŸ˜†waiting for your next update...continue soon!
Edited by hpoirotac - 12 years ago
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very Beautiful update dear:-):-):-) loved it:-):-):-)... Continue soon:-):-):-)...
ananyashera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update dear...loved it...

our Mr. Saviour has
already started his all time favourite duty of saving piya πŸ˜†...well it is a job of lifetime for u Mr...& rudeness & attitude...hmm...they r two other names of our dear hero πŸ˜‰...

loved their conversations 😊...so detective piya has also started her work from the first meeting only...great...

eagerly waiting for next part...plz update soon...

Edited by ananyashera - 12 years ago