India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Shonali will be Missed ..

Mia1love IF-Rockerz
Mia1love
Mia1love

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
I will be completely honest and Say .. I didn't like her in the beginning for lying about PM broom incident. But as days went by . i saw a side to Shonali which made me realize . that she is In fact a sweetheart.  reasons why.

1. She never Got people's family involved. Her fights were always about the subject and what she felt hurt her. 

2. regardless how people treated her. she always made dinner and cakes for them . 

3. Sky, Juhi , Sunny. Pooja bedi all made fun of her. But she just laughed it off. 

4. YES SHE IS A HORRIBLE DANCER ! but she danced every single morning in the same off beat rhythm and same outfit. 

5. She loves to joke around and just have a good laugh through mimicry.. 

6. she is like a 20 year old college  girl who just wants to have fun , eat and  joke around. she NEVER plotted against anyone. She never degraded anyone.. 

7. Anytime people were fighting SHE WAS the FIRST people to step in and say NO STOP Fighting while people like SUNNY  Stand on the side and Laugh .. 

8. It is Said a persons Eyes are a window to their soul . and Yes she cried .. she is HUMAN . How many times do we all cry during Kal ho na ho ..  come on .

9. When she was Wrong about a Subject. she would ALWAYS say SORRY and WHoleheartedly.not like SKY .. 

all in all Ms. Shonali . you were a very good hearted and sweet human . I am glad you started to think for yourself and showed people like me that you are a Sweetheart and i will miss seeing your smile . Which this house is in need of desperately ... Big smile And just like how we all need Guidance in life .. She can't tell the good from bad .. She believes anything anyone says.. And is a sign of innocence not stupidity.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BWSweetuThrasherTheBigTamasha

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
She wasn't bad but she chose a wrong person to target after being influenced by sid,amar is very popular and maintains a clean record from his past so people didn't believe her story,infact she would have been top contender if she would gone against juhi..good luck to her, as such she has a good career so this title wouldn't have made much difference.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top