Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natasha.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hmmm...juhi is evil simply...i liked her once bt now she is showing her hypocricy... huh😡
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i even want sky or sid to win but its scary juhi or sunny winning..i guess majority will say so...if majority say so how cum she will win...
Originally posted by: natasha.princes

hmmm...juhi is evil simply...i liked her once bt now she is showing her hypocricy... huh😡

watch pati patni aur woh...you will find her behaviour with sachin so horrible. you regret for lieking even onece
milkman thumbnail

this should be the poster for biggboss 5 

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: PSB_Zone

If it depends on vote she will never win...she is no shweta tiwari..i hardly see anyone her fan..i hate it when she talks non stop..

Sachin, her friends and family will SMS theis support lakhs of time!😛

All their money is untouched so far!

Sid-Sky-Amar fans and family would have already SMSd thousands of time already in earlier nominations!

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Last year Sameer Soni was nominated 10/11 times and Shweta was nominated 9/10 times.. Sameer's fanz gave up in the end it seems.. Shweta still won the show !! After escaping evictions for SO many times with max votes every time🥺.. That is what I call REAL winner 🥺

This Juhi has been nominated only once.. And now she will win.. BB is SUCHAAA smooth journey for her 🥺.. I feel bad for Shweta for tolerating Dolly Bindra the fat ugly @$$ for so many days and hearing tantrums 24x7, going through character assassinations, giving nice performances in almost all the tasks, participating in all games, earning hatred of all the housemates, and THEN getting the CROWN.. Juhi, she didnt face ANY difficulty and still she will win 🥺
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Dont know but my six senses said amar win.Hope he does.

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: wicked gal

Awesome analysis ,but you forgot she is last years ashmit patel,he too was nominated only once before finale and yet was the first one to get out..juhi stands zero chance considering the hate she gets,she will need a miracle to win😊

lol...juhi too has her roti-cheekhti Kumkum brigade, plus all money intact as far as family is concerned!😛
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Last year Sameer Soni was nominated 10/11 times and Shweta was nominated 9/10 times.. Sameer's fanz gave up in the end it seems.. Shweta still won the show !! After escaping evictions for SO many times with max votes every time🥺.. That is what I call REAL winner 🥺

This Juhi has been nominated only once.. And now she will win.. BB is SUCHAAA smooth journey for her 🥺.. I feel bad for Shweta for tolerating Dolly Bindra the fat ugly @$$ for so many days and hearing tantrums 24x7, going through character assassinations, giving nice performances in almost all the tasks, participating in all games, earning hatred of all the housemates, and THEN getting the CROWN.. Juhi, she didnt face ANY difficulty and still she will win 🥺

TOTALLY AGREE👍🏼...After watching few videos of pati patni aur woh, i got the shock of my life.Now no wonder she is showing her true colours!Anyways Sid / Amar or if mahek returns, would love to see them winning.but not juhi or sunny!!Even a guy like sky is ok for me🤢

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Interesting points Prerna...😛