Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Juhi seems destined to win this season... (Page 3)

zanish_k Goldie
zanish_k
zanish_k

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Dont know but my six senses said amar win.Hope he does.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wicked gal

Awesome analysis ,but you forgot she is last years ashmit patel,he too was nominated only once before finale and yet was the first one to get out..juhi stands zero chance considering the hate she gets,she will need a miracle to winSmile

lol...juhi too has her roti-cheekhti Kumkum brigade, plus all money intact as far as family is concerned!Tongue
alexstar IF-Rockerz
alexstar
alexstar

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Last year Sameer Soni was nominated 10/11 times and Shweta was nominated 9/10 times.. Sameer's fanz gave up in the end it seems.. Shweta still won the show !! After escaping evictions for SO many times with max votes every timeBroken Heart.. That is what I call REAL winner Broken Heart

This Juhi has been nominated only once.. And now she will win.. BB is SUCHAAA smooth journey for her Broken Heart.. I feel bad for Shweta for tolerating Dolly Bindra the fat ugly @$$ for so many days and hearing tantrums 24x7, going through character assassinations, giving nice performances in almost all the tasks, participating in all games, earning hatred of all the housemates, and THEN getting the CROWN.. Juhi, she didnt face ANY difficulty and still she will win Broken Heart

TOTALLY AGREEThumbs Up...After watching few videos of pati patni aur woh, i got the shock of my life.Now no wonder she is showing her true colours!Anyways Sid / Amar or if mahek returns, would love to see them winning.but not juhi or sunny!!Even a guy like sky is ok for meDead

prerna4rishav

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Last year Sameer Soni was nominated 10/11 times and Shweta was nominated 9/10 times.. Sameer's fanz gave up in the end it seems.. Shweta still won the show !! After escaping evictions for SO many times with max votes every timeBroken Heart.. That is what I call REAL winner Broken Heart

This Juhi has been nominated only once.. And now she will win.. BB is SUCHAAA smooth journey for her Broken Heart.. I feel bad for Shweta for tolerating Dolly Bindra the fat ugly @$$ for so many days and hearing tantrums 24x7, going through character assassinations, giving nice performances in almost all the tasks, participating in all games, earning hatred of all the housemates, and THEN getting the CROWN.. Juhi, she didnt face ANY difficulty and still she will win Broken Heart

Interesting points Prerna...Tongue

prerna4rishav

Go to top