Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Lavanya is heartbroken; She knows arhi luv:ARTICLE

Posted: 12 years ago
Poor La...After her exit, here's an article how she feels after her heart broke.๐Ÿ˜ญ

http://starplus.startv.in/show/iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-lavanya-is-heartbroken/news124_2709.aspx

This news is so sad...Probably she will return as said in india forums... to take revenge๐Ÿ˜ก

So guys let's hope for the best and ya, dont forget to hit the like button before leaving...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by luvipkknd - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

ok plz la dont come again never

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
the star plus article doesn't say anything abt her coming back as a vamp. it says she will leave on a positive note.  i think that is a more reliable source than the TB article.
minihussain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'd like to see her again...but as a positive character.. i like the caring and understanding La.
This content was originally posted by: geetmaanluv

the star plus article doesn't say anything abt her coming back as a vamp. it says she will leave on a positive note.  i think that is a more reliable source than the TB article.

i have mentioned dat she will return as sed by india forums
I will luv 2 see her as she is now...caring n luving n sumtimes naive like khushi but not as a negative character...
dere is an india forum article stating dat cvs hv decided for her return as a negative character to take revenge...๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by luvipkknd - 12 years ago
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tfs..loved it..good.that she is known to arhi love..hope she dont come back as negetive
HermionePotter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this program is now going to be boring, just typical saas and bahu
Teamvampires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I feel bad for lavanya