Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Things I'll never forget abt PKYEK

Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
It have been 2 days since PKYEK has ended...I was feeling very bad😭😭..so..making this post to share my feelings with u all.😃

I know we'll never forget this show...Bcoz it was not only a show but it was a part of our life😉..But there r such things i'll never forget abt pkyek..
😛So i'm starting...

#1>>ABHAY RAICHAND>> He was the best thing in pkyek...i'll never forget him.He was such a mahan aashiq...He never cared abt his feelings..he only done things which will save his love n his family...He told that he had no heart..but it was all fake..coz a heartless man can't do those things which he done..HAT"S OFF to u Abhay Raichand..U r a character i'll always remember.😳

#2>>ABHIYA>> I always had a feeling that they have something in them..coz no other couple can mak u drool at them..love them..cry for them or...b mad for them at this level. abhiya's love was sooo pure... They gave us another definition of love...they taught us that love has no condition ..Pyaar ka koi roop nahi hota...chahe tum kisi vampire se karon ya human se..pyaar toh pyaar hota hain...N that's why I'll remember them till my last breath.❤️

#3>>PKYEK CAST>> This was the best cast i've ever seen. where we loved each n every character...N they were totally awesome..So..i'll never forget them.⭐️⭐️

#4>>VISU>> Truly..i'll never understand this couple...we've seen articles abt Visu loggerheads n all that..we have seen that they don't mix up with each other soo much but still the Magic..th chemistry..the pureness never went away from their characters..whenever they came to my tv screen they burned it wid their awesome chemistry⭐️...so..they really need a big clap 4 that.👏👏👏

#5>> VIVIAN D'SENA>> I really don't know why..but he is the one i want to forget but still can't..May b bcoz he was the one who made the character Abhay soo epic..But i guess i also have some more reasons...i think he's only 1 actor who don't understand what is he...He has a great talent..n for that he has a great fan-following also..but still he want to miss it...I don't know he really don't understand what is good or bad for him??😕..   Or he wants his all talent go to vain?😕 every1 knows that what i'm talking abt..i seriously don't want to talk abt their personal lives but still when the Personal lives causes problems to our fav. show..i can't just keep silen😡t...i'll never forget how abhay was killed for he's personal life or his not so professional attitude ...how much sad we were when we were not getting abhiya scenes n they were kept apart for his personal life.😡 We were craving for a VISU interview but we didn't got that😭😡..So..as i have not seen such an actor so..i'll remember him always..but don't know as a good memory or...

#6>>SUKRITI KHANDAPAL>> if i say true..i never liked her in DMG or Agle janam..N i was not really happy when i heard that she was going to essay the role Pia...But this girl made me like her very much by her great acting n her soo much professionalism. 👏She essayed every role with power b it a human or a Vampire...N she made us love even the negative character with her powerful acting...👏N yeah..this girl never took leaves n worked with do much hard work.So..i'll never forget her n will look forward to her next project.⭐️

#7>>VAHBIZ DOBRAJEE>> B it Panchi or Vahbiz..I never liked her..n i really don't want to see her in any show..but still i will remember her...I think she is beautiful..n i really mean it😛..But..I don't like her...Coz..she is the one whom i prayed to God again again before the new epi aired or before a SBS segment that "plz God don't show her today..plz..😆" i really don't know how many times my prayers were answered😆😆..but i prayed for her more times i prayed for myself😆...But it was not only for that she is Vivian's Gf..But coz of their extra doses of PDA😡😡...N yeah..i'll never forget her so called shrap..which she gave on FB...i never saw an actress to curse her fans(!!)..n making them remember of   their karmas😲😲...So..i'll never forget this personality😡...n also i'll never forget Vivbiz also...coz of their Extra-Ordinary..Love!!! 🥱which they showed us so many times on SBS,SBB,n different articles.🥱

So..this was my list of remembering things..N i think it offended many of u...but i m saying it again friends that i don't' want to keep quite after the ending of show.😭 N ya..This is completely my opinion. 😊

Edited by princyz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i completely agree wd ur points...m so gonna miss vivian n AbhIya :( 
harshiti4ever thumbnail
i miss abhiya vivian visu...
love pkyek..

Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Originally posted by: pratsy

i completely agree wd ur points...m so gonna miss vivian n AbhIya :( 

Thank u for agreeing...I am also gonna miss my dearest abhiya..😭
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshiti4ever

i miss abhiya vivian visu...
love pkyek..

I also miss Abhiya..Visu...N Pkyek..😭
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lyf is incomplete wdout pkyek :(
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Originally posted by: pratsy

lyf is incomplete wdout pkyek :(

Right...Pkyek was such a great part in my life...now it's adhaa-adhoora.😭😭
😭
--Megz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really nice post n true points!! m missing abhiya and visu like hell!! i miss my attitude boy n angel girl <3 <3
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Originally posted by: AbHaYrOcKz

really nice post n true points!! m missing abhiya and visu like hell!! i miss my attitude boy n angel girl <3 <3

Thanx. N abhiya was like my world..n now my world in suna-suna widout them...😭😭
😭
--Megz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princyz

Thanx. N abhiya was like my world..n now my world in suna-suna widout them...😭😭
😭

welx! yeah i know!! no one can replace abhiya ever!!