Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

FF: Holding Your Hands Forever.. Ch16, Pg38 (Page 7)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xXHoNeYb3aRrXx

Yess defEmbarrassed , however i feel that mohan will b the one to shut saroj up and end this whole drama of hers.. it will happen slowly but surely..

At some point, Mohan will speak up. I'm sure, he will. Since how long will he keep quiet? He might not shout but he'll definitely speak up. We had already seen it once when Mohan lifted Kastur in front of Saroj as she injured her toe. Remember naa? Embarrassed Earlier Mohan always kept quiet, never went in between saas bahu but that day he stood up for his wife. Embarrassed

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Chapter #3: She's My Wife

"From now on, this is our home,"

Mohan forced a smile as he said it. Kastur stared at the house, deeply observed it and looked around the surroundings. The house was two stored and was situated very far away from the main city in a peaceful, quiet place. "Home," she muttered.

For a second, Mohan felt his life back. He grinned and turned his face to Kastur to look her properly. "What did you say?", Mohan asked excitedly. He couldn't believe his ears. Kastur quietly started walking straight. Mohan kept looking at her, frowned and realized that it was a dream which was supposed to break very soon. Sighing, he walked towards the house.

Mohan took Kastur to her bedroom. "This is your bedroom." he said with a normal smile. Kastur looked around the room and on the left side, she saw a large glass window and from there, she could see the green environment. It was serene and extremely beautiful. She blinked once and walked near the window to have a good view of it. Mohan said nothing, just followed her.

Kastur stared outside and suddenly a slight smile appeared on her face. Seeing that, Mohan couldn't take his eyes off from her face. He kept on gazing her to his heart's content.

"Did you like your bedroom?", Mohan asked, hoping to hear her voice at least.

Kastur responded nothing; she just kept looking outside and smiling. Mohan sadly went out of the room.

Mohan went to his room, thinking of what he could do to bring the smile back on Kastur's face. As he was in those thoughts, he opened his cupboard to take out his shirt, just then, his eyes landed on a wooden box.

He smiled, knowing what it was. "Memories.." he whispered in his heart. He held the box, went and sat on the bed. Opening the box, he saw a birthday card.

*Flashback*

"Mohan, Mohan.." Kastur called out loudly.

Mohan woke up from his sleep. "Kastur?", he thought confusedly. After a moment, he hit his head and said, "I'm mad. How can Kastur come here in boys hostel?" Saying that, he went back to sleep.

"Mohan.." Kastur said louder than before.

Mohan jerked up from his sleep and went to the window and whatever he saw was unexpected. "Kastur, what the heck are you doing here?" he asked, extremely shocked.

"Happy Birthday, Mohan." Kastur said with a grin.

Mohan couldn't believe. "You came through the window to boys hostel, just to wish me? Are you out of your mind?", he asked.

"I love adventure and you know that." Kastur proudly said, and before Mohan could speak up, she said sarcastically, "Shall I stand like this the whole night?"

"Obviously nope." Mohan said and taking Kastur's hand, he helped her come inside the room. "Kastur, you know we can be in a big trouble if anyone knows you are here. Big trouble." he said tensely.

"I know but I wanted to wish you first. Happy Birthday yaar." Kastur said and hugged Mohan, who hugged her back with a smile.

After they broke their hug, Mohan asked childishly, "Where's my gift?"

Kastur smiled and took out a greeting card from her handbag and gave it to Mohan. "For now, work with it. You'll get your real gift tomorrow.", she said smilingly.

"Real gift? What?" Mohan took the card and asked curiously.

"Surprise." Kastur said with a spark in her eyes and Mohan couldn't understand the reason behind it. "Fine, but you should go now." he said plainly.

"Okay," Kastur said with a gloomy face and continued, "Do read the card." she turned back and said and left. Mohan shook his head smilingly and opened the card.

"You are stupid.. idiot.. mad.. nonsense.. monkey.. But, you know what?
Umm never mind.. I know you don't know that you are the most important person in my life. Happy Birthday. Keep smiling cuz I love to see smile on your face as it brightens up my day. Best wishes for you.. *hugs* Kastur.."

Mohan broadly smiled.

*Present*

The sound of the doorbell brought Mohan back to the reality. He went to the door and opened it. "Surpriseee!" His friends screamed with grins on their faces.

"You guys?" Mohan asked in surprise. "Yeah we guys. Don't you remember.. it's your birthday today." one of the friend said.

Mohan scratched his forehead. "I actually forgot. Anyways, come in." he said and called them in. Just then, they saw Kastur roaming around the house and looking around at the things.

"Who is she?" Another friend asked.

Mohan looked at Kastur, baffled what to say. If he'd introduce her as his friend, his friends, who were friends just by name, would insult her by calling low and benji because he knew how his friends were. After a moment, he said..

"She's my wife!"

Kastur made her eyes wide hearing the word 'wife'. "Aditya," she said out loud and fainted. Dumbfounded, Mohan ran to her. All his friends were confused what was going on.

"Kastur, wake up. Kastur, are you alright?" Mohan said in panic. Tears automatically filled his eyes.

Precap: Mohan knows the truth, confronts Aditya.

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 24 December 2011 at 9:19pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

786786sugi1hina91ljcruz-Siddhi--Nakshatra-silky_harshadiSakshiNandalalapremeeristryleena04Fatima_QKhatamKahanipyar-ishk

-Nakshatra- IF-Rockerz
-Nakshatra-
-Nakshatra-

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Whether DP moves forward or not yours certainly does. Its lot more entertaining too.Clap

Flashback deserves a special mentionBig smile. I love this chirpy bubbly Kastur a lotTongue it reminds me the besharam KasturCry.

Thanks for the PMSmile

Edited by Mohur - 25 December 2011 at 6:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishkKhatamKahani_SilentSoul_

sreyap92 Senior Member
sreyap92
sreyap92

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
sorry didn't comment last time!! but anyways.. your doing an awesome job great story love it!!! pls update soon Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

premeeristry IF-Rockerz
premeeristry
premeeristry

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
wow bidzy nice turn enjoying reading it...
but i hope un mohan frndz mei se woh lizaed na hooo...sory cant find a better name for sia ...
poor mohan na us par itna taras kabhi nahi aya Ouch
par ab jab he is adressng her as his wife LOL...waitng till next weekend.

love
saba

_SilentSoul_

silky_harshad IF-Rockerz
silky_harshad
silky_harshad

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Bidzben Hug tussi gr8 ho Thumbs Up It was amazing...haiii mera Mohan the eternal lover Day Dreaming kya kru i can see Mohan all set to break the records of deewanapan Day Dreaming just love the chirpy n bubbly kastur...CVs ko tutions dena shuru kr de tu,hm sb ka bhala ho jaega ROFL waiting 4 the next chap...haii mera Mohan confronting dat evil Angry i wish mera uski haddi pasli tod dale Day Dreaming

_SilentSoul_

786786 Groupbie

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
I'm hooked so far, please continue writing Smile

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohur

Whether DP moves forward or not yours certainly does. Its lot more entertaining too.Clap

Flashback deserves a special mentionBig smile. I love this chirpy bubbly Kastur a lotTongue it reminds me the besharam KasturCry.

Thanks for the PMSmile

That's what I wanna show.. how Kastur was in the past and how she's now.. and then how Mohan will bring her chirpiness back is the story all about Embarrassed
I'm glad that you loved it. Thank you sooo much Hug

Go to top