Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

FF: Holding Your Hands Forever.. Ch16, Pg38 (Page 4)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Chapter Two - Come Back For Me, Please...

Entering the ICU, Mohan saw Kastur lying on bed with oxygen mask on her face, and her eyes were wide open, staring blankly at the ceiling. Seeing that, Mohan felt a pinch in his heart but controlling himself, he walked forward and sat beside Kastur. Holding her hand in his, he looked at her face. "Kastur," he said quietly and got no response. Soon his eyes were filled with tears and he went out of the ICU.

"Why am I feeling so weak? Damn why? I've to stay normal in front of Kastur. But instead, I'm crying. I can't do that." He said to himself.

"Mr. Gala," a nurse called him and immediately he turned back. "We are shifting Kastur to the general ward. You can stay with her, then, and after an hour, I'll provide you a list of her diet. She's still weak.", the nurse informed. Mohan nodded.

Kastur was shifted to General ward. Mohan arrived there and saw Kastur staring outside the window. With a smile, Mohan came to her and sat beside her. "Kastur, look what I've brought for you.", he said. But Kastur didn't turn back. Mohan's face fell, yet he strongly stopped his flow of emotions and walked and sat in front of Kastur.

"Kastur, look at it. I've brought a gift for you. See I've bought a digital camera for you. It's the latest version. I know how much you love photography. Won't you click pictures with it? Today's weather is amazing, so you should click some pictures of the nature, isn't it?" Mohan asked with a grin, yet Kastur stayed like a statue. Mohan sighed sadly and went out of the room.  "What shall I do, Kastur? How will I make you normal?", he said to himself and tears flowed from his eyes. After a moment, he wiped them and walked to doctor's cabin.

"Doctor, what shall I do to make Kastur normal? Isn't there any treatment?", Mohan asked the doctor desperately.

"Mohan, all I know is she's been hurt very badly. She's in a shock. Something wrong happened with her.  She can be treated only with immense love and care. No medical treatment can bring her happiness. She's absolutely fit and healthy but mentally she's extrememly depressed." , the doctor informed him.

After a moment of thinking, Mohan asked, "Doctor, can I take Kastur with me in my home? She'll feel better in homely environment, rather than in hospital."

"Yeah sure. I was about to talk to you about her discharge. I'll make her discharge papers right away."

"Thank you doctor."

"My pleasure, and if any problem arrives, do contact me and take care of her."

"Sure."

Mohan went out of the cabin and walked back to General ward.

"Kastur, you know, we are going home today." Mohan said delightfully.

No reaction from Kastur but that didn't weaken Mohan. He kept on saying, "You go and change, till then I'll fulfill all the formalities. By the way, you know, we are going to my home. My own home' Remember, five years back, in college, I used to tell ya about my dream of buying my own dream house? Finally I bought one. Now I don't live in hostel anymore. Aren't you happy?" he asked with a hope that Kastur might congratulate him. But alas! She was same as before.

Mohan turned back and closed his eyes. "You can't be weak, Mohan. You can't. You have to be strong for your love.", he thought inwardly and turned facing Kastur with a casual smile. But before he could say anything, a nurse came and said, "Mr. Gala, discharge papers are ready. We need your signatures and the receptionist will give you Kastur's diet list."

Mohan nodded and went to the reception, and then, he paced in the lobby, waiting for Kastur. Just at the moment, the nurse came, taking Kastur with her. Mohan gazed lovingly at his Kastur who was looking stunning in the salwar suit he brought for her. "Looking damn pretty." He naughtily whispered in her ears but she kept walking forward without responding. Sighing, Mohan walked with her outside the hospital.

Mohan and Kastur were sitting inside the car. As always, Kastur was blankly staring outside, while Mohan was remembering some old days.

Flashback

Mohan was pacing around on the stage with a damn nervous look. He was holding the script and rehearsing his dialogues. "I told Kastur that I can't act, yet she wrote my name in the casts list of the play. Damn why she did that." Mohan said irritatedly. Just then, he heard a girl laughing loudly. He turned back to the entrance.

Kastur was standing there, wearing a red top with a black skirt and a black scarf. Her hairs were untied and were flying because of the little air. She was hell a lot laughing at Mohan's condition.

"Someone seems very annoyed." She said teasingly and walked towards Mohan.

Mohan rolled his eyes and said in terrible anger, "What the heck are you doing here? Aren't you still at peace? Ugh Kastur, why do you love troubling me?"

"Because you are my best friend." Kastur said and instantly hugged him. Mohan's angry face softened in a nanosecond as if he felt something special. "Mohan, stop getting drown. You are angry on Kastur. Now it's not time to dream of her. Be angry. Be a man, Mohan. Be a man." Mohan thought and faking anger, he pushed Kastur away. "Stop all these, Kastur. You know that I'm afraid of this 'performing in front of a lot of people' stuffs. Yet you wrote my name in the casts list without informing me." He said being annoyed and turned his back to Kastur.

Kastur came in front of him and said friendlily, "I just want your fear to go away. Is it wrong for me to think like that for my best friend?" Her face gloomed and she lowered her eyes.

Mohan melted instantly. "Kastur, don't be sad please. I understand that you always think good of me. You know that I can't see you sad. Smile yaar.", he said lovingly and as he was making Kastur facing him, Kastur broke in a laugh, making Mohan terribly angry. "Mohan, emotional blackmail really works on you, isn't it?", Kastur said mischievously and then she turned to go away.

All of a sudden, Mohan grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him. Kastur's back bumped to his chest and her face looked worried. "Mohan, leave me naa. You aren't going to romance with me in the play, so better don't do all these with me." She said irritatedly.

Mohan smirked and brought his lips near Kastur's ears. "Kastur," he whispered sensuously. Kastur felt the rate of her heart beat at a high rate. She looked tensed. "Leave me, Mohan," she said and her voice turned weak. Suddenly Mohan left her. Kastur was startled. She faced Mohan who was looking passionately at her. "Did any ghost enter in your body? Idiot." Kastur said angrily, ignoring the intense gaze. Mohan stepped closer to her. Kastur stepped back. Mohan stepped forward. Kastur stepped back. "Mohan, stop scaring me," Kastur said in a shaking voice. Just then, Kastur bumped on the wall. Mohan rested his arms on her sides, blocking her way to escape. His eyes were reflecting intense love, passion, anger and a kind of fire. He slowly started to bring his face closer to Kastur's and all of a sudden, he cracked up in a loud laugh.

Kastur was dumbfounded. "Kastur, I was just rehearsing for the play. Why were you scared of me?" Mohan asked peculiarly and continued to laugh. Kastur stamped her foot on the stage and Mohan imitated her. "You look cute in anger.", he said in his laugh.

"You are finding it funny, right?" Kastur asked, fuming in anger. "So do I." Mohan said in attitude. "Really?" Kastur said, raising her eyebrows. Mohan nodded in a comic way, and then whatever happened was really unexpected. Kastur punched hard on his tummy. "So this is your prize for your brilliant performance." She said and gave an evil laugh.

Mohan moaned in pain and looked at Kastur, who was enjoying his condition. She was smiling in a way as if she won some game. Something happened in Mohan's heart. He couldn't help but smile even in his pain. "You look beautiful when you smile." He said in the most loving manner.

Kastur stopped laughing and looked at him, astonished, while Mohan was lovingly gazing her. "You know what?" Kastur said casually. "What?" Mohan asked. "You are seriously my super best friend, who smiles when I smile, even in his pain." Kastur said smilingly and hugged him. Smilingly, Mohan hugged her back.

Present

A hard brake of the car brought Mohan back to the present. "Sir, we arrived at home." The driver said. Mohan nodded and looked at Kastur who was doing the same, looking outside. "We are home, Kastur." Mohan said to Kastur joyfully and came out of the car. Opening the door of her side, he took her out and showed her the house.

"From now on, it's our home."

Preview of Chapter #3:

People questioning Mohan about Kastur. Mohan introduces her as his wife. Kastur reacts hearing the word 'wife'. 

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 21 December 2011 at 6:18pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1hina91ljcruz-Siddhi-silky_harshadNandalalapremeeristryleena04Fatima_Qpyar-ishk

-Siddhi- Goldie
-Siddhi-
-Siddhi-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
superb, simply superb...how do u write such lovely stories bidzii...lovd dis chapter...hp that kastur falls in lv with mohan...the precap is so interesting...cant wait for next part...update asap yaara...hug...
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalHarshiya

superb, simply superb...how do u write such lovely stories bidzii...lovd dis chapter...hp that kastur falls in lv with mohan...the precap is so interesting...cant wait for next part...update asap yaara...hug...

thanks a lot siddhi! well, i love writing romantic stories! anyways glad you liked it! yeah just now the story started! lots of interesting stuffs are left! will update as soon as everyone will comment! take care and thanks once again! Hug
--ambar-- IF-Rockerz
--ambar--
--ambar--

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
hey bidzy ...lovely story ..just read both part looking for more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

silky_harshad IF-Rockerz
silky_harshad
silky_harshad

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Oh mahaan aatma, Amazing,superb,mindblasting,faadu Thumbs Up chapter tha...update soon...ye zalim jamana kbhi nhi sudhrega but koi ni kastur k sath mera hero hai toh no tension Wink ROFL
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silky_harshad

Oh mahaan aatma, Amazing,superb,mindblasting,faadu Thumbs Up chapter tha...update soon...ye zalim jamana kbhi nhi sudhrega but koi ni kastur k sath mera hero hai toh no tension Wink ROFL

abey oye...main kabse mahan atma ban gayi? Shocked answer bol warna thanks nahi dungi Angry
silky_harshad IF-Rockerz
silky_harshad
silky_harshad

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Mat de thanx ROFL waise b kisi ne bataya hai thanx baar baar khne se word ki importance khatam ho jati hai ROFL ek baat bata agar tu mahan aatma nhi hai toh tu hmare pagalkhane mein kia krti rhti haiROFL ROFL
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silky_harshad

Mat de thanx ROFL waise b kisi ne bataya hai thanx baar baar khne se word ki importance khatam ho jati hai ROFL ek baat bata agar tu mahan aatma nhi hai toh tu hmare pagalkhane mein kia krti rhti haiROFL ROFL

paagalkhane mein admit hone se main mahan ban gayi? ROFL seriously mujhe kuch samajh mein nahi aa raha ki tu kya keh rahi hai ROFL anyways kis ne kaha ki thanks bar bar bolne se uski importance khatam ho rahi hai? Maybe HC ne, right? But kis interview mein? theek hai silkyben...thanks nahi bolungi...btw glad tht u liked the chapEmbarrassed

Go to top