Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

FF: Holding Your Hands Forever.. Ch16, Pg38 (Page 31)

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Bidzzz...A thousand apologies!!!  Was inactive for a few days 'cause of work!  Anyhoo, what a sweet chapter...the beach at sunset is ma FAVORITE!!!Heart  How romantic!  You made MohUr here almost like teenagers...their romance has an innocence to it which is so refreshing.  I was also happy to see that the story progressed considerably (with Saroj pushing for the wedding.)  

I can now imagine a curveball being thrown soon to add some spice to the story.  Keep writing, girl!  Can't wait for the next chapter...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-pyar-ishk_SilentSoul_

cute00ish IF-Rockerz
cute00ish
cute00ish

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
update soon
pleaseee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Sorry Bidzy. I got caught up, and never got the chance to comment.  Yaar, why do you place so much emphasis on our (my) comments? LOL  I'm not that special.  Just go with your writing...

Anyway, what's there to say, Bidzy... so adorable and cute.  I mean it.  I smiled while reading it.  This really has turned into such an endearing story for me.  Great job, Bidz.  I mean it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Ah finally!! Big smile You three's comments/opinions are special for me... I don't know the reason but you three are my favourite readers!! Embarrassed Anyways thanks to ALL OF YOU for such sweet comments... Will update the story as soon as possible!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishkKhatamKahani

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Bidzzz...A thousand apologies!!!  Was inactive for a few days 'cause of work!  Anyhoo, what a sweet chapter...the beach at sunset is ma FAVORITE!!!Heart  How romantic!  You made MohUr here almost like teenagers...their romance has an innocence to it which is so refreshing.  I was also happy to see that the story progressed considerably (with Saroj pushing for the wedding.)  

I can now imagine a curveball being thrown soon to add some spice to the story.  Keep writing, girl!  Can't wait for the next chapter...Big smile

I myself is a teenager, so no matter how I tried to make Mohur in this story realistic, they turned teenagers LOL Anyways I still hope that you like it!! Embarrassed

My filmy mind was telling me to make them dance on the beach!! LOL But I wanted to write something realistic, so I made them enjoy the sunset in each others arms... Can totally imagine them like this!! Day Dreaming

Edited by -Bidzie- - 25 February 2012 at 1:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
My apologies Bidz for taking long to read and please believe it was never intentional Hug

I'm speechless after reading all the updates. Gosh how do you manage to bring MohUr alive in words. Love the confession and the VD moments and the kiss was a nice sweet surprise. Day Dreaming

Now am patiently waiting for the next chapter which I know will be filled with your special twist & turns LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalalacute00ish-Nakshatra-_SilentSoul_

-Nakshatra- IF-Rockerz
-Nakshatra-
-Nakshatra-

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Why do you make us desperate with such chapters. They are like a breath of fresh air. The beach sequence was so romantic and cute!!

They are so adorableBig smile

Nandalalacute00ish_SilentSoul_pyar-ishk

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Bidzz, you should absolutely write about that which you know & more importantly, what you feel...:)  And thats precisely why I read your FFs.  Of course, your thoughts are influenced by what you watch & read--be it movies, soaps, or books.  But as I've said before, your ability to express your  thoughts into beautiful words makes for great reading every time!  I can tell you write from your heart & thats how it should be...Keep it up, sweetie!

P.S. I am flattered my comments mean so much too you...thank you!Smile

cute00ish-Nakshatra-pyar-ishk_SilentSoul_

Go to top