Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

FF: Holding Your Hands Forever.. Ch16, Pg38 (Page 29)

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
awww awesome loved the way how kastur's love comes out in anger she was awww n mohan just gazing... her while smiling too cute... u rock with ur work dear too gud ...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Wonderful update Thumbs Up...but too short as I want to keep on reading and reading and reading... LOL

I'm missing Mohur so your FF fills the void perfectly. Tongue

I just love Kastur in your FF...so spunky...almost like she was before marriage in the DP. 

I also love the fact that Mohan is head over heels in love with her.  I mean it's a lot of responsibility for him to take over considering she's pregnant with someone elses child.  Other guys would consider it a constant reminder of the other man.  But I loved his response...It'll be our baby...talk about a dream man. Day Dreaming.

Thankfully in your most recent update Kastur finally confessed her love to the poor tortured soul.  It would have been perfect, but the nurse interrupted LOL...too cute.  Looking forward to Mohur...Ahem Embarrassed...finishing up what they started.
Keep up the great work.  And please keep me posted. Big smile 

Edited by ummesulaiman - 15 February 2012 at 6:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk_SilentSoul_

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
I really adored this chapter, Bidzy. It's so endearing and emotional.  I adore MohUr in this story to bits and pieces now now.  Just adore them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk_SilentSoul_

-Nakshatra- IF-Rockerz
-Nakshatra-
-Nakshatra-

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Nice chapter Bidzy. The confession was beautifulBig smile. Oh all your hospital scenes are nicely written. I would beat that nurse for interruptingAngry. Now Mohan has to finish his incomplete work in the forthcoming chapterWinkLOL

I am greedy about MohUrBig smile and will always enough time for them. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Thanks for the quick update and you are getting better by every chapter. Do pursue it as Lik and Anjali saidSmile

Edited by Mohur - 25 February 2012 at 11:01pm

_SilentSoul_

cute00ish IF-Rockerz
cute00ish
cute00ish

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
plzzz update sooon
cant wait
luv the mohur scene

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leena04

awww awesome loved the way how kastur's love comes out in anger she was awww n mohan just gazing... her while smiling too cute... u rock with ur work dear too gud ...Wink
Thanks a lot Leena. Glad that you liked it. Big smile
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Wonderful update Thumbs Up...but too short as I want to keep on reading and reading and reading... LOL

I'm missing Mohur so your FF fills the void perfectly. Tongue

I just love Kastur in your FF...so spunky...almost like she was before marriage in the DP. 

I also love the fact that Mohan is head over heels in love with her.  I mean it's a lot of responsibility for him to take over considering she's pregnant with someone elses child.  Other guys would consider it a constant reminder of the other man.  But I loved his response...It'll be our baby...talk about a dream man. Day Dreaming.

Thankfully in your most recent update Kastur finally confessed her love to the poor tortured soul.  It would have been perfect, but the nurse interrupted LOL...too cute.  Looking forward to Mohur...Ahem Embarrassed...finishing up what they started.
Keep up the great work.  And please keep me posted. Big smile 
Ah I loved your long comment. Embarrassed Thanks a ton. Thank you so muchhh! It really means a lot... Well, Mohan is perfect in my story as I couldn't help but imagine HC as an ideal and loyal partner! Yea I brought the nurse deliberately because I didn't want them to romance in hospital. LOL! Thanks a lot. Will update really soon. Hug

Fatima_Q

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

I really adored this chapter, Bidzy. It's so endearing and emotional.  I adore MohUr in this story to bits and pieces now now.  Just adore them.
Aww Lik! I'm glad that you adore my Mohur. Embarrassed Thank you so much!!! 

P.S.- You won't get over "Mohur in Bed", will you? ROFL

KhatamKahani

Go to top