Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

FF: Holding Your Hands Forever.. Ch16, Pg38 (Page 28)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheila1990

I read..it ..i read..i read it...and i love it Day Dreaming
Sheila, thank you so muchhhHug I seriously miss them so muchDisapprove

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Hi,

I'm Fatima.  I just caught up on all the parts of your superb FF.  Could you pleaase PM me when you update next time?  Thanks Tongue
Hey Fatima, thanks for taking out time and reading my FF...I'm so glad that you loved it...Did you read Ch #12?? Would love to read your comment esp on thatEmbarrassed Yea sure will pm youEmbarrassed
Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Bidz, what I meant to say is may Mohan always find an excuse to finish the never ending 'incomplete work' LOL LOL

I liked the confession...it was to the pt...kind of like Mohan's in the show...I am happy she told him...he needed to hear it...now the physical barrier isn't hard to tear down Smile ...It's always best when both people are emotionally on the same page...& that's where these two are right now!!

Edited by Nandalala - 14 February 2012 at 4:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-_SilentSoul_

silky_harshad IF-Rockerz
silky_harshad
silky_harshad

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Sorry for commenting so late! Bidzben Hug kia bolun main...kia bolun...MohUr's confession Day Dreaming n I hate the nurse Censored galat time pe enter huwi n mere MohUr ka work incomplete reh gaya...Censored ROFL ROFL
update soon balike Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

-Siddhi- Goldie
-Siddhi-
-Siddhi-

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
First of all sry for commenting so lately...n wat to say about d story yaar...both d parts r just as awsome n amazing as alwys...n u know wat your story really helps to refresh d mohur memories...so thnx a lot bidzii...n plz yaar mere mohan ke saath kuch bura mat hone dena...so m waiting for d nxt part...

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Bidz, what I meant to say is may Mohan always find an excuse to finish the never ending 'incomplete work' LOL LOL

I liked the confession...it was to the pt...kind of like Mohan's in the show...I am happy she told him...he needed to hear it...now the physical barrier isn't hard to tear down Smile ...It's always best when both people are emotionally on the same page...& that's where these two are right now!!
Aaww thanks Anji...glad you liked the confession...yea it was needed, so that they can have some intimate momentsEmbarrassed but don't think that the twists and turns are overLOL i'm not gonna end this FF so soon cuz I love to write it...this is my fav among my two FFsEmbarrassed
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silky_harshad

Sorry for commenting so late! Bidzben Hug kia bolun main...kia bolun...MohUr's confession Day Dreaming n I hate the nurse Censored galat time pe enter huwi n mere MohUr ka work incomplete reh gaya...Censored ROFL ROFL
update soon balike Party
kia bolun matlab? kuch tou bol LOL yaar thanks a lot...glad you liked it..i didn't want to make it filmy but making them romancing in the hospital...so nurse ko beech mein daal diya LOL

silky_harshad

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalHarshiya

First of all sry for commenting so lately...n wat to say about d story yaar...both d parts r just as awsome n amazing as alwys...n u know wat your story really helps to refresh d mohur memories...so thnx a lot bidzii...n plz yaar mere mohan ke saath kuch bura mat hone dena...so m waiting for d nxt part...
Thanks Siddhi...glad you liked it...yaar Mohan ko kuch nahi hoga...after all, he's the heroEmbarrassed

-Siddhi-

Go to top