Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

FF: Holding Your Hands Forever.. Ch16, Pg38 (Page 27)

premeeristry IF-Rockerz
premeeristry
premeeristry

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
awesome update bidzy Thumbs Up .nightmare part is so intresting...but not  cliff hangers Angry i hate them.i think mohan is in coffe shop of hospital.bechara kastur k liye wait karte karte thak gaya hoga Ouch kastur should have some courtesy on mohan LOL.waiting to know did kastur's nightmare really comes true.update soon.

love
saba

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Bidzzz... Big smile

Ok, first abt Chapter 10: love, love, loved it...Kastur has decided to move on with her life...you made the interaction seem so *real*...I can ttly see the conversation, awkwardness between a real couple...Just wish either Mohan or Kastur had planted a (platonic) kiss on the other... Wink ...I'm so glad they are going to be together!!

Chapter 11: ooohhh, Bidzie!!!! Laying on the suspense, eh!!!! Fabulous how you've woven reality & the subconscious together...even though dreams don't necessarily materialize into anything tangible...Boy, are you gifted with the cliffhangers!!! Super duper, girlfriend!!! Clap

Just love caring Mohan...what a perfect specimen... Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk_SilentSoul_

-Nakshatra- IF-Rockerz
-Nakshatra-
-Nakshatra-

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Lovely Update Bidzy!!! This story is evolving with lots of twist and turns and i want the next update to be quick and don't keep us hanging every week.Thanks for the PMBig smile

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Love you all for such amazing comments .. They are so priceless for meEmbarrassed Thank you so muchHug Here's the next chapterParty

Chapter #12:

"I know he is fine. He has to be fine." Kastur said in a weak voice. The nurse said, "Please calm down. You shouldn't be stressed much."

Kastur got up from her bed in tension. The nurse tried hard to stop her. 

"Let me go, nurse. I need to find him." Kastur said determinedly and just then, Mohan arrived there while sipping a cup of coffee with one hand and carrying the medicine bag with the other. He had no clue of what was happening.

"Mohan!" Kastur called out in relief, rushed to him and hugged him. "Where did you go without informing me? I was so worried."

Mohan confusedly looked at the nurse and quietly gave her the medicine bag. After the nurse left, he hugged Kastur back by placing his left arm around her shoulders. After a moment, they broke their hug. 

"What happened? Why are you so tensed?" Mohan casually asked. 

Kastur stared at him and felt as if someone injected life back in her. "Where were you? Why did you take so much time?", she slowly asked, went back to the bed and sat down with a gloomy face. 

Mohan, standing where he was, said in an obvious tone, "Actually I came back to give that medicine bag to the nurse but didn't find her. Then I saw that it was cold outside, so just thought to enjoy coffee in this freezing weather." He wasn't really expecting Kastur to be so worried for him without any specific reason.

"Can't you inform me about it?" Kastur snapped at him. Her concern was suddenly turning into her anger.

Mohan looked at her, baffled. "What's there to inform? I just thought that you were resting, so I just thought--"

"Ssshh! Just shut up!" Kastur yelled at him. Instantly tears rolled down from her eyes. She lowered her eyes and kept wiping her tears as they continued to flow. 

Mohan lovingly gazed her as he could realize her feelings even if she didn't say anything about it. He walked near her, kept his coffee cup on the table, took a chair, sat opposite to her and kept on gazing her deeply with love and care. 

"Why do you care for me so much?" Mohan asked Kastur intensely. Perhaps he knew the answer but was eager to listen it from the one he loved. 

Kastur raised her eyes. They shared an intense and love-filled eye-lock. "Because I love you." she said in a moment without even hesitating once because she knew what she was feeling for him and thought that the right moment had come to express what her heart wanted. 

Mohan sweetly smiled. He had actually expected it. For the first time, he saw only pure love for himself in her eyes. There was no pain for her past. 

"Why are you smiling?" Kastur asked him confusedly, but the way Mohan was loosing himself in her eyes made her blush and compelled her to throw her fear away from her mind. She slightly smiled.

Mohan came closer. Kastur closed her eyes and felt his closeness. After ages, she felt truly happy without any second thought. She was enjoying the moment from her heart. Just when, Mohan was about to kiss her eyelids, a nurse came in. They sprang apart and pretended that they were just having some chitchat. 

"Mr.Gala, here are the discharge papers. Ms. Kastur can go home now." The nurse said. Mohan and Kastur grinned. "But yes, Kastur needs to be on bed rest until she's completely fine. She really needs to eat all kinds of healthy foods which has all the five nutrients.", the nurse strictly said. 

Mohan stood up and said smilingly, "Don't worry nurse, I'll take care of her. Thank you so much." 

The nurse smiled back and left. 

Mohan looked at Kastur and said plainly, "Kastur, get ready. We'll leave now. Mom is worried for you."

Kastur was highly disappointed. "How can he behave as if nothing happened?" she thought with an angry pout. Mohan noticed that and smirking, he started walking towards the exit, but suddenly, turning back, he said in a flirtatious tone, "No need to be disappointed and angry. We can do our incomplete work at home, and by the way, this is a dangerous place for such kind of work." Saying that, he left the room, continuing to smirk at Kastur's shyness. 

Hitting the head, Kastur laughed at her being angry because of "that" reason.

-----------------------------------------------

Precap:
Valentine Day Surprise..Embarrassed
Mohur marriage on the cards..Party

---------------------------------------------

This is the first part of my Valentines Day gift for you guys...Like it? I hope that the confession wasn't too quick and OTTConfused Comment soonWink

Edited by -Bidzie- - 14 February 2012 at 10:05pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sreyap92Anikz003iSakshisilky_harshadcute00ish-Nakshatra-Nandalalapremeeristryleena04Fatima_QKhatamKahanipyar-ishk

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
'Incomplete Work'!!! LOL Too cute for words!!! Hope the 'work' remains unfinished Wink
Lovely, Bidzzz...I like that Kastur is shedding her inhibitions...savoring the moments...love the energy b/w them... Smile

-Nakshatra-_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

'Incomplete Work'!!! LOL Too cute for words!!! Hope the 'work' remains unfinished Wink
Lovely, Bidzzz...I like that Kastur is shedding her inhibitions...savoring the moments...love the energy b/w them... Smile
Shocked You want the work to remain unfinished...kyunn?? Shocked Btw I hope that everything was good...I mean the confession wasn't filmy and OTT...plz sach bol...criticisms are most welcomedEmbarrassed
Marvel-freak IF-Dazzler
Marvel-freak
Marvel-freak

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
I read..it ..i read..i read it...and i love it Day Dreaming

_SilentSoul_

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Hi,

I'm Fatima.  I just caught up on all the parts of your superb FF.  Could you pleaase PM me when you update next time?  Thanks Tongue

Edited by ummesulaiman - 14 February 2012 at 3:59pm

pyar-ishk_SilentSoul_

Go to top