FF: Holding Your Hands Forever.. Ch16, Pg38 - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
'Incomplete Work'!!! πŸ˜† Too cute for words!!! Hope the 'work' remains unfinished πŸ˜‰
Lovely, Bidzzz...I like that Kastur is shedding her inhibitions...savoring the moments...love the energy b/w them... 😊
Originally posted by Nandalala

'Incomplete Work'!!! πŸ˜† Too cute for words!!! Hope the 'work' remains unfinished πŸ˜‰
Lovely, Bidzzz...I like that Kastur is shedding her inhibitions...savoring the moments...love the energy b/w them... 😊
😲 You want the work to remain unfinished...kyunn?? πŸ˜² Btw I hope that everything was good...I mean the confession wasn't filmy and OTT...plz sach bol...criticisms are most welcomed😳
I read..it ..i read..i read it...and i love it 😍
Hi,

I'm Fatima.  I just caught up on all the parts of your superb FF.  Could you pleaase PM me when you update next time?  Thanks πŸ˜›
Edited by ummesulaiman - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sheila1990

I read..it ..i read..i read it...and i love it 😍
Sheila, thank you so muchhhπŸ€— I seriously miss them so muchπŸ˜’
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Hi,

I'm Fatima.  I just caught up on all the parts of your superb FF.  Could you pleaase PM me when you update next time?  Thanks πŸ˜›
Hey Fatima, thanks for taking out time and reading my FF...I'm so glad that you loved it...Did you read Ch #12?? Would love to read your comment esp on that😳 Yea sure will pm you😳
Bidz, what I meant to say is may Mohan always find an excuse to finish the never ending 'incomplete work' πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I liked the confession...it was to the pt...kind of like Mohan's in the show...I am happy she told him...he needed to hear it...now the physical barrier isn't hard to tear down 😊 ...It's always best when both people are emotionally on the same page...& that's where these two are right now!!Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago
Sorry for commenting so late! Bidzben πŸ€— kia bolun main...kia bolun...MohUr's confession 😍 n I hate the nurse 🀬 galat time pe enter huwi n mere MohUr ka work incomplete reh gaya...🀬 🀣 🀣
update soon balike πŸ₯³
First of all sry for commenting so lately...n wat to say about d story yaar...both d parts r just as awsome n amazing as alwys...n u know wat your story really helps to refresh d mohur memories...so thnx a lot bidzii...n plz yaar mere mohan ke saath kuch bura mat hone dena...so m waiting for d nxt part...
Originally posted by Nandalala

Bidz, what I meant to say is may Mohan always find an excuse to finish the never ending 'incomplete work' πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I liked the confession...it was to the pt...kind of like Mohan's in the show...I am happy she told him...he needed to hear it...now the physical barrier isn't hard to tear down 😊 ...It's always best when both people are emotionally on the same page...& that's where these two are right now!!
Aaww thanks Anji...glad you liked the confession...yea it was needed, so that they can have some intimate moments😳 but don't think that the twists and turns are overπŸ˜† i'm not gonna end this FF so soon cuz I love to write it...this is my fav among my two FFs😳