Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

FF: Holding Your Hands Forever.. Ch16, Pg38 (Page 19)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Urooj_Khan--

nice bidz awsumee lovely thanxx for the messages  Party

Thanks so much Urooj. Hug

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Phew I caught up on the update LOL

The chapter gets better each time you update and am loving it. The slap Kastur give aditya was fantastic and should've kept slapping him till his face fell off.

What can I say about chapter 7 besides dreamy, amazing and droolicious Day Dreaming . You teaser not fair at all no precap Cry

BTW I see you kept one quality of Saroj her habits of interupting and not allowing one to complete there statement ROFL

Phew! Glad to see you here, Rani. Yaay you commented. Big smile

Thanks for your appreciations. Glad that you loved it. Don't worry sweetie. Will update tomorrow, so just smile. Big smile

Haha yes! Sometimes bad things turn good things to happen. Wink
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohur

Day Dreaming

I enjoy their Convo and love it when there is no awkwardness between them. Saroj is divine in your story Smile. I hate the cliff hangerCry  that too when the next update will take lot more time. 

Thanks a lot Chitra. Glad you enjoyed it. Don't worry sweetie as I'm going to update tomorrow.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premeeristry

what an intresting update bidzy Smile... seriously can saroj be sweet to this extent Confused ...
see bidzy what have u done LOL ab Lik k hopes badh gaye hain
umm...ummm Embarrassed nothing to say about precap...but at this time of story you have got be so studious bidzy Confused LOL...obviously want the update soon .

love
saba

Saroj in my story is like Laboni Maa in some aspectsEmbarrassed Haha what have I done? LOL Liks ke hope jaldi puri ho jayengeWink Thanks for your comment,SabaHug Yaar, final exams are knocking at the door, so I got to be studious Ouch But no worries, gonna update tomorrow Big smile
Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Wonderful, sweetie...But I almost wish Saroj Mom wasn't visiting so soon... LOL Wink ...But now that she is there, I do hope she helps Kastur realize her feelings for Mohan. I have mixed feelings abt whether they should go to the next level w/o there being a spark on both sides; Kastur is obviously confused, not to mention preggo...So she's got hormones on overdrive... LOL ...I think slow & steady makes it better... LOL

Waiting for the next jewel, Bidzzz...But of course not at the cost of studies Smile ...Take your time...

Edited by Nandalala - 14 January 2012 at 9:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Wonderful, sweetie...But I almost wish Saroj Mom wasn't visiting so soon... LOL Wink ...But now that she is there, I do hope she helps Kastur realize her feelings for Mohan. I have mixed feelings abt whether they should go to the next level w/o there being a spark on both sides; Kastur is obviously confused, not to mention preggo...So she's got hormones on overdrive... LOL ...I think slow & steady makes it better... LOL

Waiting for the next jewel, Bidzzz...But of course not at the cost of studies Smile ...Take your time...

Thanks Anj. Hug Haha Saroj is here to do something good and you can guess what it is..Wink About MohUr's going to the next level, umm they aren't married yet...That's all hint I can give you..LOL Anyways next update would be, umm just wait and read...Big smile
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bidz_cutegal

Originally posted by likarsh

Great Job, Bidzy.  Clap Clap  I really have nothing more to say except...

ummm

they should go for it. ROFL ROFL

Thanks Lik. Umm should they really go for it? They aren't married yet. LOL Anyways, just wait and read. There's lot of suspense and drama coming up. Big smile
ROFL ROFL LOL LOL

You're asking as if I really expected it to happen. ROFL    

As Anj said, there are some issues between them that need to be taken care of first.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Chapter Eight

Never Letting You Go

Kastur closed her eyes in an ease. Her breath turned fast. She gripped her hand in the fist. Mohan brought his face close, willing to make her his, while suddenly, Kastur opened her eyes in jerk and stepped backwards. She stood numb for a moment and tried to register all the things happened recently. Mohan looked at her face with guilt and before he could say anything, Kastur left the room with a thoughtful look.

"What the heck was I doing?" Mohan said, frustrated with himself. He sat at the corner of the bed and remembered everything happened few minutes ago. He had decided not to let his feelings overwhelm him, so, suddenly what had happened to him? He asked himself and found no answer.

Leaning against the wall, Kastur was blankly looking outside. "Mohan cares for me, he loves me, yet I'm not able to move on with him. Why is that? Neither can I give him any happiness, nor can I stay happy." She said with a gloomy face.

Mohan arrived at her doorstep. Before entering, he gave a thought. The recent happening was not letting him face her.

"Where are you standing there, Mohan?" Kastur asked plainly without turning her face.

"How did you know that I'm here?" Mohan confusedly asked.

Kastur slightly smiled. "Well, I could feel that you are here. Come in." she said, being in the same position.

Mohan came in and stood opposite to her. "What are you looking at?", he asked.

"Nothing. Just thinking!," Kastur said deeply looking at the stars.  

"What?", Mohan asked normally.

After a moment of silence, Kastur faced him with teary eyes. "Sorry."

"Kastur..", Mohan said in surprise and stepped closer to her.

Tears flowed down from Kastur's eyes. "I can never give you any happiness. Yet why do you care for me so much? I can't even move on and you--"

Mohan's eyes were filled with tears. Immediately he pulled her in a hug and caressed her hairs for few minutes. "You want to see me happy, right?"

Kastur broke the hug and looking at him, she nodded.

Mohan wiped off her tears and smilingly he said, "Keep smiling and I'll be happy."

Kastur smiled slightly yet sweetly.

Mohan made an irritated face. "This won't work. I need a broader smile." He said mischievously.

Kastur broke in a laugh on seeing how peculiarly he made that irritated look and demanded for a big smile. Seeing her joyful, Mohan smiled.

Hearing the knock at the door, Mohan covered his ears with a pillow and made an annoyed look.

"Mohan," Saroj called out. Mohan jumped up on the bed and stared at the locked door with a horrified expression.

"Maa? So early? Kastur is in her room and probably she is still sleeping. Now what will I do?" he thought worriedly.

"Mohan, wake up beta. Time for prayer." Saroj said in a motherly tone. At last, the door was opened.

"Why did you open the door so late?", Saroj asked sweetly. "You know the time of the morning prayer, don't you?"

Mohan rubbed his eyes and nodded.  

Saroj's eyes coincidentally landed on the bed, where, she saw just a single pillow. "Where is Kastur?" she asked, tensed.

Just then, Kastur came out of her room, yawning and rubbing her eyes. Hearing the footsteps, Saroj looked back and was shocked to see her.

"Kastur, have you slept in that room last night?", she asked, dumbfounded.

Mohan felt like to laugh. "What a timing!", he muttered in his breath and tried his best to suppress his laughter.

Kastur stood still, wondering what she should say.

Saroj turned back to Mohan and observed his face, and then looked again at Kastur. Suddenly she laughed, making them surprised.

"I'm sure you guys have argued last night. That's why Kastur might have went to sleep in another room.", Saroj said as if it was the most obvious thing.

Kastur was about to say something but Saroj, as usual, interrupted. "Anyways, kids, get ready for the prayer. I'm waiting for you in the temple."

Mohan and Kastur obediently nodded. Saroj left.

Kastur walked up to Mohan. "You told me last night that you'll handle the matter if Maa sees us in separate rooms.", she stated.

"How would I know that your timing would be so amazing?" Mohan sarcastically said and burst in a laugh, but soon stopped on having a glare from Kastur.

"Stop scaring me ya." Mohan told her and pouted. "I'm going to get ready." Kastur said with attitude and went to her room. Mohan laughingly shook his head.

Removing the sandals, Mohan entered the temple and stood next to Saroj. Both exchanged sweet smiles to each other. Kastur too entered, wearing a red salwar suit, and stood beside Mohan, who gazed her and smiled.

"Mohan, Kastur.. Do the arti." Saroj ordered them, who looked at each other helplessly. They had no choice, really.

Mohan took the plate of the arti. Kastur, standing beside him, placed her hand under his arm. They did the arti with uneasiness on their faces.

While Mohan was getting ready, Kastur arrived there to talk to him.

"Mohan, when will you tell the truth to Maa? I can't lie anymore. I feel so guilty.." Kastur said worriedly.

"Don't worry Kastur. I'll tell her the truth today itself. I promise." Mohan said casually, while putting on his watch over his wrist.

Kastur sighed in relief. Just then, Mohan's phone rang. He went to a corner to talk, while Kastur stared at him curiously. After talking, Mohan came back to her with a grin.

"What happened?" Kastur asked.

"Kastur, you won't believe. I'm so damn happy today. I got the publishers for my book. Oh my god! I'm so happy." Mohan said in joy

Kastur opened her mouth in amazement and grinned at the same time. "OMG! Mohan! Congrats. Your first book is going to be published.", she screamed in happiness.

They exchanged glowing smiles to each other and hugged tightly.

Mohan came to Saroj in her room. "Maa, my first book is going to be published soon." He informed her with a proud smile.

Saroj gave the same smile of pride and happiness and caressed his cheek. "I'm so happy for you beta."

"Me too, Maa. My dream is going to be true. Everyone will read my novel. Oh I just can't express how happy I'm." Mohan said with a blissful smile. 

"God bless you beta and I hope all your dreams come true." Saroj said to him tenderly.

Mohan smiled. "Thank you Maa." Just then, he remembered that he had to tell the truth about Kastur to his mother.

"Maa, I want to tell you something." He seriously said.

Saroj turned serious, too. "What's the matter?"

"Krishna, Mohan has done so much for me. I want him to be happy always. Bless him with a long life full of joy, peace and success." Kastur said in front of Krishna idol, folding her hands.

After praying, she walked to Saroj's room, knowing that Mohan must be there, sharing his happiness with her. As she reached the doorway, she heard Saroj saying..

"Mohan, I understand that you are helping Kastur, but keeping her with you for your entire life without marriage can create problems for you both. Tell her father to take her with him."

Kastur stepped back and felt herself on the urge of crying. "Why didn't I think that I might create problem for Mohan? I'm actually a burden on him. He loves me, so he's willing to do anything for me. But how can be I so selfish? I didn't even think about him once. I didn't think that he can face problems because of me." She thought and silently crying, she went to her room.

Mohan came to Kastur's room but didn't found her there. Instead, he found the cupboard open and empty. Terrified and shocked, he looked around and found a note on the side-table. He unfolded it and read...

Mohan,

Don't want you to face problems because of me. So, am leaving. Take care and thanks for everything. Don't think that I'll attempt suicide. I promise I won't do it. I'll live for my baby. Just don't try to find me. Take care.

-Kastur...

Precap:

While Mohan searches for Kastur in the city, he receives a call from an unknown number and gets terribly worried on hearing what the caller said'

-----------------------------------------------------

No chappals throwing pls... LOL ROFL Everything happens for the betterment... Embarrassed See I updated the precap too... Btw the title of the chapter is basically kept cuz of the last part... Embarrassed Now all you guys need to do are COMMENT and LIKE... Thank you so much and keep giving me your best wishes for my exams! Hug

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 21 January 2012 at 2:55pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sreyap92-Siddhi-rianiciaNandalalapremeeristry-Nakshatra-leena04KhatamKahanipyar-ishk

Go to top