Dharampatni

FF: Holding Your Hands Forever.. Ch16, Pg38 - Page 15

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: likarsh

Great Job, Bidzy.  πŸ‘ πŸ‘  I really have nothing more to say except...

ummm

they should go for it. πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Thanks Lik. Umm should they really go for it? They aren't married yet. πŸ˜† Anyways, just wait and read. There's lot of suspense and drama coming up. πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xXHoNeYb3aRrXx

OMG bidzzz wowowowo hats off to u πŸ‘ seriouslyyy WELL WRITTEN and amazing chapter 6 wowowwo i read it infinite times bcuz i loved each and every line of this... its truly a treat to read and visualize mohan and kastur as u portray them to be.THE FB was sooo adorable, I wish SAROJ was like this in the REEL epi's like seriously i was shocked reading her name and all but u just made her the opposite of what she is..and this is what i like... I loved how mohan chose kastur's salwar suit fr her and then shocked at seeing her beauty and so divine... awww shopping?? i cud just imagine mohur in mall mohan having soo many bags in his hand while kastur's busy selecting different types of accessories/clothes for herself😍.. oh no that aditya!!! how dare he..arghh he needs a ti8 slap and yeaH!!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ˜Ž Kastur did give him what he deserves... what a cheap idiot🀒.. wow kastur wants to become lecturer??? awww...the way mohan held the pen and guide her..seriously I love this to the max.. I will read chapter7 and comment ...once again bidz keep up the EXCELLENCY in writing ur FF partsπŸ‘

Wow! Such a long comment. Love it Sam. Thanks a lot for your words. Truly inspiring. I'm glad thar you loved every bit of the chaps. I can't say anything more except give you a tight hug for being so motivating. πŸ€— Thank you so much.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xXHoNeYb3aRrXx

😲 FIRST and foremost bidz I CANNOT WAIT for the other chapter thats totally unfair!!!😑.. u got me reading on and on and now i want moreeeπŸ˜”

n e way moving to the FF>. ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT.. omg i cant believe my eyes for how saroj is being portrayed in ur FF'sπŸ˜† keep it coming i'm liking this less hateful saroj... awww MOHUR got to spend the ni8 with each other?? how sweeet... so mohan was LITERALLY gone after seeing kastur making her way out of bathroom??? πŸ˜ tumhari adao pe main vari vari☺️... OMG he's scanning her entire face?? poor boy cudnt even gulp properlyπŸ˜ƒ.. somehow he did manage nah?? awww mohan insisting on kastur sleeping on bed..end of discussion, and last but not least..he ran in time to catch her in his protective arms..eyelock, love, her wet lips and the fire within both being awaken without their realization😍😍☺️

πŸ‘ Bravooo bidzzz keep it coming... wowowowo love ur FF's they are just amazing, a true remedy away from the REEL pain we get from watching DP

Thanks so much Sam for being so inspiring. Glad you loved the chap. Love ya. πŸ€—
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Urooj_Khan--

nice bidz awsumee lovely thanxx for the messages  πŸ₯³

Thanks so much Urooj. πŸ€—
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Phew I caught up on the update πŸ˜†

The chapter gets better each time you update and am loving it. The slap Kastur give aditya was fantastic and should've kept slapping him till his face fell off.

What can I say about chapter 7 besides dreamy, amazing and droolicious 😍 . You teaser not fair at all no precap 😭

BTW I see you kept one quality of Saroj her habits of interupting and not allowing one to complete there statement 🀣

Phew! Glad to see you here, Rani. Yaay you commented. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for your appreciations. Glad that you loved it. Don't worry sweetie. Will update tomorrow, so just smile. πŸ˜ƒ

Haha yes! Sometimes bad things turn good things to happen. πŸ˜‰
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mohur

😍

I enjoy their Convo and love it when there is no awkwardness between them. Saroj is divine in your story πŸ˜Š. I hate the cliff hanger😭  that too when the next update will take lot more time. 

Thanks a lot Chitra. Glad you enjoyed it. Don't worry sweetie as I'm going to update tomorrow.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: premeeristry

what an intresting update bidzy πŸ˜Š... seriously can saroj be sweet to this extent πŸ˜• ...
see bidzy what have u done πŸ˜† ab Lik k hopes badh gaye hain
umm...ummm 😳 nothing to say about precap...but at this time of story you have got be so studious bidzy πŸ˜• πŸ˜†...obviously want the update soon .

love
saba

Saroj in my story is like Laboni Maa in some aspects😳 Haha what have I done? πŸ˜† Liks ke hope jaldi puri ho jayengeπŸ˜‰ Thanks for your comment,SabaπŸ€— Yaar, final exams are knocking at the door, so I got to be studious But no worries, gonna update tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful, sweetie...But I almost wish Saroj Mom wasn't visiting so soon... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ ...But now that she is there, I do hope she helps Kastur realize her feelings for Mohan. I have mixed feelings abt whether they should go to the next level w/o there being a spark on both sides; Kastur is obviously confused, not to mention preggo...So she's got hormones on overdrive... πŸ˜† ...I think slow & steady makes it better... πŸ˜†

Waiting for the next jewel, Bidzzz...But of course not at the cost of studies 😊 ...Take your time...Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nandalala

Wonderful, sweetie...But I almost wish Saroj Mom wasn't visiting so soon... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ ...But now that she is there, I do hope she helps Kastur realize her feelings for Mohan. I have mixed feelings abt whether they should go to the next level w/o there being a spark on both sides; Kastur is obviously confused, not to mention preggo...So she's got hormones on overdrive... πŸ˜† ...I think slow & steady makes it better... πŸ˜†

Waiting for the next jewel, Bidzzz...But of course not at the cost of studies 😊 ...Take your time...

Thanks Anj. πŸ€— Haha Saroj is here to do something good and you can guess what it is..πŸ˜‰ About MohUr's going to the next level, umm they aren't married yet...That's all hint I can give you..πŸ˜† Anyways next update would be, umm just wait and read...πŸ˜ƒ
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Thanks Lik. Umm should they really go for it? They aren't married yet. πŸ˜† Anyways, just wait and read. There's lot of suspense and drama coming up. πŸ˜ƒ

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

You're asking as if I really expected it to happen. πŸ€£    

As Anj said, there are some issues between them that need to be taken care of first.