Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

FF: Holding Your Hands Forever.. Ch16, Pg38 (Page 14)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheila1990

Wow this Mohan is completly different from our Mohan LOOL.

I see Bidz u have made the story of Mohan an Kastur completly different lol, but i'm loving it, atleast ders mohan and kastur scenes lol LOL

Oye didn't you read my first post? I clearly mentioned that this story is purely my imagination. Anyways glad that you are loving it. Embarrassed Obviously there will be loads of Mohur scenes. Thank you so much for the comment. Big smile

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohur

Mohan is so heart warmingBig smile. I am totally loving this story. I was expecting a flashback scene too. I wanted to know what was the surprise she planned. Hopefully it will be in the next few chapters.

Keep Updating Dear.Smile

I'm mostly a Mohan fan, so this story is based on his journey of bringing his love back from the world of darkness. I'm happy that you are liking this Mohan and the story. Embarrassed Will surely put a flashback scene in my next update. Actually I wasn't getting any idea for the surprise thing but now I know what to write. Wink Anyways, thank you so much, Chitra. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-

-Siddhi- Goldie
-Siddhi-
-Siddhi-

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
awww, how sweet of mohan... I must say bidzii, you have really portrayed mohan's character so beautifully..hope that he gets his true luv...
Nn regarding this chapter, once again an awsome job by u dear...the emotions trully touch d heart...luvd dis part...luv u yaara...

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalHarshiya

awww, how sweet of mohan... I must say bidzii, you have really portrayed mohan's character so beautifully..hope that he gets his true luv...
Nn regarding this chapter, once again an awsome job by u dear...the emotions trully touch d heart...luvd dis part...luv u yaara...

Thanks a lot Siddhi. Am glad that you loved the character and Mohan's characterization. Big smile

-Siddhi-

iSakshi IF-Rockerz
iSakshi
iSakshi

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Clap very well written bidz..awesomeee. WOW amazing i love it.ttt alott esp seeing how mohan is sooo in love with kasturDay Dreaming..from the beginning to end it was very well written, wish we cud see this in DP.. but apart from it all I love how mohan accepted kastur's decision by waiting for some time and think over his proposal for marriage...aww both love each other, kastur is hurt now nah? so it'll take some time..its amazing how kastur made cake for mohan on his bday, wished him they cut cake fed each other hugged awww alll soo awesomee... Super cute jodiDay Dreaming

OMG precapOuch I hope mohan fi8 that aditya arghh i hate himAngry... leave kastur alone she has her mohan who will always b there for herHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xXHoNeYb3aRrXx

Clap very well written bidz..awesomeee. WOW amazing i love it.ttt alott esp seeing how mohan is sooo in love with kasturDay Dreaming..from the beginning to end it was very well written, wish we cud see this in DP.. but apart from it all I love how mohan accepted kastur's decision by waiting for some time and think over his proposal for marriage...aww both love each other, kastur is hurt now nah? so it'll take some time..its amazing how kastur made cake for mohan on his bday, wished him they cut cake fed each other hugged awww alll soo awesomee... Super cute jodiDay Dreaming

OMG precapOuch I hope mohan fi8 that aditya arghh i hate himAngry... leave kastur alone she has her mohan who will always b there for herHug

Oh do you know how much I love your "long" comment? Big smile Thank you for the sweetest comment ever Embarrassed I'm glad that you're loving the story and wish to see it in DP but I wonder it would hardly happen Ouch Anyways next update will be in the weekends cuz my holidays are over now Ouch Thanks once again Hug
Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Mohan here reminds me a lot of Kastur in DP...particularly that line in Chapter 4: 'My life resides in you...you will not die while I'm alive...'; it's ttly something Kastur would say to Mohan now...I absolutely adore Mohan's dedication...I do hope to see Kastur as someone who maybe has a job or is in school...give her a sense purpose other than being preggo & getting over a break up...If you make her independent, the build up to an actual relationship maybe more compelling...Just my two cents :)

Awesome, awesome, awesome...you go, Bidz!!! Clap

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Anji, thanks a lot for your suggestion. Thanks a ton. Will surely remember about writing something regarding Kastur's career. I'm glad that you liked the story. Embarrassed

Oh well, I always loved imagining Harshad as a dedicated lover as like his previous characters, so made him in the same way in my story, too. A tiiight hug for taking out time and reading it. Once again, thank you so much. Lots of love. Hug

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 04 January 2012 at 3:44pm

Nandalala

Go to top