Dharampatni

FF: Holding Your Hands Forever.. Ch16, Pg38 - Page 11

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: premeeristry

that was really nice one bidzy...haye mohan going all choclate for kastur πŸ˜ƒ but bidzy you forgot to mention one thing cake qatam kisne kiya ? πŸ˜†...the mohUR  moments were cute 😊 esplly

"Don't you have anything new to say?"

this is soo mohan πŸ˜†
😲 who bailed that aditya...not fair doing all fasad he is out so easily 😑 ..want to know whats ahead in the story.

love
saba

Thanks for your sweet comment, Saba. πŸ€— Have some patience sweetheart. You'll know about who finished the cake in the next update. πŸ˜† Haha sometimes I do want to bring up the original Mohan in my story but not always hun. πŸ˜† Well, you'll know everything. Sabar ka fal mitha hota hai. πŸ˜‰ Just wait and read. πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: silky_harshad

Awesome bidzben πŸ€— both parts r superb but Mohan-slapping-evil-aditya is my favouraite πŸ˜‰ keep it up

Thanks a lot for the comment, Silkyben πŸ€— Yea i already know that πŸ˜† thanks!!!
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Thanks. If you have liked the first post, you'll get the PM. πŸ˜ƒ
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sheila1990

Wow this Mohan is completly different from our Mohan LOOL.

I see Bidz u have made the story of Mohan an Kastur completly different lol, but i'm loving it, atleast ders mohan and kastur scenes lol πŸ˜†

Oye didn't you read my first post? I clearly mentioned that this story is purely my imagination. Anyways glad that you are loving it. 😳 Obviously there will be loads of Mohur scenes. Thank you so much for the comment. πŸ˜ƒ
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mohur

Mohan is so heart warmingπŸ˜ƒ. I am totally loving this story. I was expecting a flashback scene too. I wanted to know what was the surprise she planned. Hopefully it will be in the next few chapters.

Keep Updating Dear.😊

I'm mostly a Mohan fan, so this story is based on his journey of bringing his love back from the world of darkness. I'm happy that you are liking this Mohan and the story. 😳 Will surely put a flashback scene in my next update. Actually I wasn't getting any idea for the surprise thing but now I know what to write. πŸ˜‰ Anyways, thank you so much, Chitra. πŸ€—
-Siddhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww, how sweet of mohan... I must say bidzii, you have really portrayed mohan's character so beautifully..hope that he gets his true luv...
Nn regarding this chapter, once again an awsome job by u dear...the emotions trully touch d heart...luvd dis part...luv u yaara...
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: payalHarshiya

awww, how sweet of mohan... I must say bidzii, you have really portrayed mohan's character so beautifully..hope that he gets his true luv...
Nn regarding this chapter, once again an awsome job by u dear...the emotions trully touch d heart...luvd dis part...luv u yaara...

Thanks a lot Siddhi. Am glad that you loved the character and Mohan's characterization. πŸ˜ƒ
iSakshi thumbnail
πŸ‘ very well written bidz..awesomeee. WOW amazing i love it.ttt alott esp seeing how mohan is sooo in love with kastur😍..from the beginning to end it was very well written, wish we cud see this in DP.. but apart from it all I love how mohan accepted kastur's decision by waiting for some time and think over his proposal for marriage...aww both love each other, kastur is hurt now nah? so it'll take some time..its amazing how kastur made cake for mohan on his bday, wished him they cut cake fed each other hugged awww alll soo awesomee... Super cute jodi😍

OMG precap I hope mohan fi8 that aditya arghh i hate him😑... leave kastur alone she has her mohan who will always b there for herπŸ€—
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xXHoNeYb3aRrXx

πŸ‘ very well written bidz..awesomeee. WOW amazing i love it.ttt alott esp seeing how mohan is sooo in love with kastur😍..from the beginning to end it was very well written, wish we cud see this in DP.. but apart from it all I love how mohan accepted kastur's decision by waiting for some time and think over his proposal for marriage...aww both love each other, kastur is hurt now nah? so it'll take some time..its amazing how kastur made cake for mohan on his bday, wished him they cut cake fed each other hugged awww alll soo awesomee... Super cute jodi😍

OMG precap I hope mohan fi8 that aditya arghh i hate him😑... leave kastur alone she has her mohan who will always b there for herπŸ€—

Oh do you know how much I love your "long" comment? πŸ˜ƒ Thank you for the sweetest comment ever 😳 I'm glad that you're loving the story and wish to see it in DP but I wonder it would hardly happen Anyways next update will be in the weekends cuz my holidays are over now Thanks once again πŸ€—
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mohan here reminds me a lot of Kastur in DP...particularly that line in Chapter 4: 'My life resides in you...you will not die while I'm alive...'; it's ttly something Kastur would say to Mohan now...I absolutely adore Mohan's dedication...I do hope to see Kastur as someone who maybe has a job or is in school...give her a sense purpose other than being preggo & getting over a break up...If you make her independent, the build up to an actual relationship maybe more compelling...Just my two cents :)

Awesome, awesome, awesome...you go, Bidz!!! πŸ‘