FF: Holding Your Hands Forever.. Ch16, Pg38 - Page 31

Posted: 12 years ago
aww bidzy such a cute portrait of a marriage 😊 love it! 👍🏼
ek yeh marriage hai aur ek mohUR ki marriage thi 😕 were mohan asked kastur for jwelry 😆 and put on his ear plugs when kastur was crying . snatching it from kannu 😆 that was hillarious.
but obviously i like this one more.my only opinion abt your ff kaash DP mei kabhi kuch aisa bhi dikhata .enjoyd reading it.

love
saba
This is a beautiful chapter, Bidzy.  Simply beautiful.

I have a question--didn't Mohan say he wanted a court marriage?

And a slight nitpick...again 😆 Why does Kastur feel shy?😕
Originally posted by likarsh

This is a beautiful chapter, Bidzy.  Simply beautiful.

I have a question--didn't Mohan say he wanted a court marriage?

And a slight nitpick...again 😆 Why does Kastur feel shy?😕

Mohan suggested to have a simple wedding and the best would be court marriage...Saroj preferred to get them married in the temple, so he went on his mother's decision. Well, to tell the truth, I actually forgot that Mohan did suggest court marriage in the beginning. 😆

So do you think that a bride won't feel shy? 😆 Btw where did you see Kastur's shyness in the chapter? 😆 Thanks by the way. 🤗
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Mohan suggested to have a simple wedding and the best would be court marriage...Saroj preferred to get them married in the temple, so he went on his mother's decision. Well, to tell the truth, I actually forgot that Mohan did suggest court marriage in the beginning. 😆

So do you think that a bride won't feel shy? 😆 Btw where did you see Kastur's shyness in the chapter? 😆 Thanks by the way. 🤗

I didn't see any shyness from Kastur in the chapter either 😆. The girl was ready it's Mohan whose pretending to be sleeping 🤣
" He's sleeping tonight .. seriously? i know that i ain't in such a condition to.." She blushed but keeping her shyness aside with a lot of difficulty, she turned annoyed again.

No, Bidzy I don't think it's a given that a bride would/should feel shy.  She was married before is pregnant.  Her issues were more on emotional trust rather than physicality, and whatever there was of that had vanished long before.  He was the one that pulled back often times, not she.

So why would she be shy just because she's the bride and female?  
Lik, I understood what you meant. Perhaps I got carried away. :P Anyways thanks for your opinion. Needed it to be consistent in my writing. :D
The Beginning of A New Life! What an appropriate title to this chapter, sweets! An elaborate wedding scene would not be appropriate for this particular couple...Your description of the temple steps & each step signifying their journey into a new life was awesome! Mohan pretends to fall asleep post wedding! Hahahaha...Classic! The baby's kicking was so apropos...the baby is an integral part of their life, married or not! Was grinning at their excitement to feel that sensation!

Btw, the mangalsutra is made of black beads, not black pearls... 😊

Waiting for the next part!