Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
awesomeee bidzie... 

the way u show Mohan & Kastur's silent love the way is amazing i m loving this Mohan & Kastur more then the show but why leap ...
Edited by leena04 - 12 years ago
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love grows in such tender moments.. How sweet of Mohan to be so understanding.. Such undying love will melt anyone.. It's like doing everything one could do to make someone happy.. Though she is finding it difficult to cope up with the past i am sure she will move on without regrets πŸ˜ƒ
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

That was just beautiful. πŸ˜›

I just watched Vandy's Mohur Vm on Main Vari Jawan (Piya O Re Piya) prior to reading your update, and the song kept running through my mind while I was reading this chapterπŸ˜†. 

Ufff!!! Mohan in this FF is to die for...😍...I mean I was like Kastur why are you hesitating?  I felt like picking up the pen and shoving her out of the way...here I'll sign those divorce papers for you!!! πŸ˜† 

Eeekk!!  Mohur wedding coming up!!! 😳   Can't wait!

Thanks for livening up my day πŸ€—
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

That was just beautiful. πŸ˜›

I just watched Vandy's Mohur Vm on Main Vari Jawan (Piya O Re Piya) prior to reading your update, and the song kept running through my mind while I was reading this chapterπŸ˜†. 

Ufff!!! Mohan in this FF is to die for...😍...I mean I was like Kastur why are you hesitating?  I felt like picking up the pen and shoving her out of the way...here I'll sign those divorce papers for you!!! πŸ˜† 

Eeekk!!  Mohur wedding coming up!!! 😳   Can't wait!

Thanks for livening up my day πŸ€—

Well, on our theory, Kastur shouldn't think a second before signing, but still, I just tried to make it realistic cuz making her feeling so...It's really NOT easy to leave a person with whom you've spend years of your life...even though how evil he is...I've seen it happening around me! Anyways thanks a lot! Yea Mohan here is to die for...I know 😍
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nakshatra-

Love grows in such tender moments.. How sweet of Mohan to be so understanding.. Such undying love will melt anyone.. It's like doing everything one could do to make someone happy.. Though she is finding it difficult to cope up with the past i am sure she will move on without regrets πŸ˜ƒ

So you didn't find weird in Kastur's hesitating? Honest opinion please πŸ˜† Anyways as I explained above, I just tried to make it look real...Anyways thanks Chitra for your amazing comment! πŸ˜ƒ
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Unres soon😳

Originally posted by: cute00ish

nice update and thanksπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank youu...
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Bidzie,

You are absolutely right.  In real life going through a divorce, no matter how rotten a tomato the other person was is a draining and painful experience.  And poor Kastur was in love with the jerk...gave him  5 years of her life.  So her reaction was very natural, and acurately depicted from a writer's POV.

My remark was only a display of my drooling...I mean...feelings for Mohan as portaryed in your FF. 😍
Edited by ummesulaiman - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

@Bidzie,

You are absolutely right.  In real life going through a divorce, no matter how rotten a tomato the other person was is a draining and painful experience.  And poor Kastur was in love with the jerk...gave him  5 years of her life.  So her reaction was very natural, and acurately depicted from a writer's POV.

My remark was only a display of my drooling...I mean...feelings for Mohan as portaryed in your FF. 😍

I understand that πŸ˜† Oh Mohan 😍 ☺️
-Siddhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsome superb fantastic...u r genious bidzie...cant wait for mohur wedding...luv u...
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

So you didn't find weird in Kastur's hesitating? Honest opinion please πŸ˜† Anyways as I explained above, I just tried to make it look real...Anyways thanks Chitra for your amazing comment! πŸ˜ƒ

No Bidzy not a bit Kastur is bound to react rigid anyone with such a horrendous past will be guarded. It takes time to heal and it will be unreal if she takes decisions based on emotions alone. Relationships are complex and if she decides to embark into one she would have to realize that she is tied to her past. She is answerable not to one but 3 lives so its fine for her to be careful😊
Edited by -Nakshatra- - 12 years ago