Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Ah finally!! 😃 You three's comments/opinions are special for me... I don't know the reason but you three are my favourite readers!! 😳 Anyways thanks to ALL OF YOU for such sweet comments... Will update the story as soon as possible!!
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandalala

Bidzzz...A thousand apologies!!!  Was inactive for a few days 'cause of work!  Anyhoo, what a sweet chapter...the beach at sunset is ma FAVORITE!!!❤️  How romantic!  You made MohUr here almost like teenagers...their romance has an innocence to it which is so refreshing.  I was also happy to see that the story progressed considerably (with Saroj pushing for the wedding.)  

I can now imagine a curveball being thrown soon to add some spice to the story.  Keep writing, girl!  Can't wait for the next chapter...😃

I myself is a teenager, so no matter how I tried to make Mohur in this story realistic, they turned teenagers 😆 Anyways I still hope that you like it!! 😳

My filmy mind was telling me to make them dance on the beach!! 😆 But I wanted to write something realistic, so I made them enjoy the sunset in each others arms... Can totally imagine them like this!! 😍
Edited by -Bidzie- - 12 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
My apologies Bidz for taking long to read and please believe it was never intentional 🤗

I'm speechless after reading all the updates. Gosh how do you manage to bring MohUr alive in words. Love the confession and the VD moments and the kiss was a nice sweet surprise. 😍

Now am patiently waiting for the next chapter which I know will be filled with your special twist & turns 😆
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why do you make us desperate with such chapters. They are like a breath of fresh air. The beach sequence was so romantic and cute!!

They are so adorable😃
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bidzz, you should absolutely write about that which you know & more importantly, what you feel...:)  And thats precisely why I read your FFs.  Of course, your thoughts are influenced by what you watch & read--be it movies, soaps, or books.  But as I've said before, your ability to express your  thoughts into beautiful words makes for great reading every time!  I can tell you write from your heart & thats how it should be...Keep it up, sweetie!

P.S. I am flattered my comments mean so much too you...thank you!😊
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just read it!! It was fantastic my dear!! wish i could write like you! 😊 but i guess only the gifted ones can write like that 😍
iSakshi thumbnail
@chapter12 OMG bidzzz sowie for late reply but i must say what a change in kastur... i loove her concern for mohan...awww thinking her dream came true running around the whole hospital for him?? enquiring... wowow finally saw mohan and blasted him hehehehe lolx.. looove kastur.. awww mohan i cud vision his baffled look... missing them soo much... OMG kastur confessed to mohan that she loves him awww how cuteee and then their super cuteee huggg ufhhh... their playfulness and mohan's naughtie speech regarding the continuation of their "ahem ahem" "work" ahahhaah... m gng to read the other part now... 
iSakshi thumbnail
😛👏wowowowowowo bidzzz m goneee ufhhh what a special amazing valentine morning.. *IHOPE THERE IS MORE😉* omggg i cant think beyond that.. but of course the sunset viewing was indeed a special moment ... ufuhh mohan is such a romantic 😳 ... loove the fact that he made a very mature decision upon marrying kastur in court rather than a huge uncalled for kinda wedding... OMG ufhhh now coming to the "SPECIAL" morninggg wowowow again i'm visioning while reading how cute kastur opening her eyes just to find herself in the most romantic room ever, being surrounded by teddies and flowersss awww and then being wished by hr loverrr❤️ how sweeet awww cuteness mohan asking for his wish...and ahemmm a little moreee, and he GOT IT😲 kastur kised mohan wowowoow that was icing on the cake☺️.. I just love it to the maxxx bidzzz keep writing sooon cant wait 😳, once again sowie for late reply hope u understand🤗muahxxx
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Thanks a lot guys for all your appreciations/comments. Means a lot to me. I'm gonna update the next chapter soon. 😳

Chapter #14
You Are My Strength

Mohan stopped the car in front of the institute. "Here you go." He casually said and looked at Kastur and smiled slightly on seeing her scary face. She was looking same as a kid, who was going to give her exam.

"I'll be selected naa? I don't know what I should do.. I'm feeling strange." Kastur restlessly said and turned her face to Mohan. Seeing his smile, she made an angry pout. "I'm literally shivering in fear and you are smiling? Like seriously?"

Mohan cupped her beautiful face in his hands and staring in her eyes lovingly, he said, "Just calm down and go inside. I know that you'll rock. After all, you are my superstar. You can do it. I've faith in you completely." There was a feeling of pride in his voice.

"Really?" Kastur asked innocently. Mohan nodded sweetly. He brought his face closer to hers. Kastur closed her eyes and blushingly smiled on feeling the touch of the lips of the one she loved on her cheek.

Moving apart, Mohan gave his killer smile and subtly yet tenderly said, "All the best." Kastur gratefully gazed him as a gesture of a thank you. She then got out of the car and turned back, smiling in the ever softest way. Mohan waved his hand to her and as she did it back, he left.

Kastur walked inside. Her heart was pounding in nervousness but she didn't let it come on her face. She remembered Mohan's words and smiled with glow and pride. Just then, her phone beeped and flashed "1 text message from Mohan" on the screen. She shyly smiled and opened the message which said..

"Love the smile of pride on your face. Makes you more beautiful than the usual..."

Kastur looked around in astonishment. How did Mohan see her prideful smile? She wondered and then looked back at the screen again.

"What happened? Don't look around. I'm in my office yet I can see your smiley face through my heart. Anyways enough of romance. Now go inside and just rock. Love youuu...*hugs*"

Kastur shook her head and grinned. Mohan always crossed the limit of being the sweetest, she thought and then decided to reply him back.

"Love youuu tooo..*hugs back* Take your lunch on time and be safe..."

She typed and tried hard to make her cheeks look normal. Finally when she succeeded, she went inside confidently.

--

"It was been a couple of hours since Kastur's interview started. What hadn't she call me yet?" Mohan worriedly thought and kept glancing on his phone as he was going through an official file. 

Just when he was going to call Kastur as he was terribly restless on not getting any news from her, she texted him. He opened it excitedly and read..

"Need you here asap..."

Mohan got up from his chair. He felt a strange tension. Without wasting a moment, he rushed outside.

--

Kastur looked at her wrist watch with a sullen look. Mohan arrived there in his car. As Kastur saw that, she quickly walked and sat inside.

"What happened? What did they say?" Mohan curiously asked her.

Kastur looked at him with a disheartened expression. "They didn't select me." She plainly said.

Mohan sat shocked for a moment. All he could mutter was a "why?"

"After they knew that I'm going to be a divorcee soon, they said that I can't work there. They think that keeping a divorcee in their institute will have a bad affect on the students." Kastur said in a painful voice.

Silence took place for sometime. Mohan didn't know what to say. Kastur, after controlling her overwhelming feelings, curved her lips in a smile and looked at him. "What happened? Why are you silent? Lets go home."

Mohan nodded with a forceful smile. He knew that they both were heartbroken yet he smiled as he wanted to see his Kastur strong, whereas, Kastur also knew about the state of their hearts at the moment and also that Mohan smiled only for her. Still she didn't speak a word about it as she didn't want him to be weak on seeing her gloomy and with a broken heart.

--

"Mohan, what file is it?" Kastur curiously asked him as she saw the file on the backseat of the car.

"Kastur, actually this is..." Mohan mumbled his words in nervousness. Kastur knew that something was fishy by the way he reacted. She took the file in her hand and flipped its cover.

She sat numb as she saw the papers inside. She knew about it yet on seeing it in reality had somewhere made her feel sad and broken inside.

Mohan knew the storm going on inside her heart. He placed his hand on hers and entwined their fingers together to show that he was always there.

Kastur immediately turned herself normal and looked at him. "I'm okay." she said calmly. "I'll take the file with me. Will sign on it as I go inside." She plainly said and taking the file, she hurriedly headed to home.

--

Kastur stared at the papers after she sat on a chair. Her hand trembled and at one moment, the pen from her hand fell and the sound of its falling seemed to echo in the silent room.

"I've come out of my past, so why ain't I signing these papers? What the heck am I thinking? I'm happy with Mohan. I love him, so why can't I get free from my past?" Kastur frustratedly questioned herself. Just then, she felt someone holding her hand in the most affectionate manner. She knew that it was him.

"Kastur, you've spend 5 years of your life with him. So I know that its not easy. Don't just stress yourself too much. Don't force please.", Mohan told her softly.

Kastur turned her face to her side and saw Mohan sitting on his knees and holding her hand to give her strength and courage to face her horrible past. She just looked at him, amazed of how much to an extent he loved her. A slight smile arrived on her face. "Thanks for being my strength."

She held the pen determinedly in her hand and turned to see the papers. She froze for a second and then finally signed on the papers with a silent promise of flushing out the memories of her haunting past from her mind and heart for the lifetime.

--

Precap:
Mohur marriage and few months leap..😳

Edited by -Bidzie- - 12 years ago
cute00ish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update and thanks👍🏼