Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Mohur

Nice chapter Bidzy. The confession was beautiful๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Oh all your hospital scenes are nicely written. I I would beat that nurse now for interrupting๐Ÿ˜ก. Now Mohan has to finish his incomplete work in the forthcoming chapter๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

I am greedy about MohUr๐Ÿ˜ƒ and will always enough time for them. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Thanks for the quick update and you are getting better by every chapter. Do pursue it as Lik and Anjali said๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Chitra for appreciating so much. Glad that you loved it. Well, I'm thinking of pursuing writing as my career yet kinda confused if writing can really be a profession or just a hobby!! Anyways lets see. Thanks once again. ๐Ÿ˜Š
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute00ish

plzzz update sooon

cant wait
luv the mohur scene

Thank youu...Yea will update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Chapter #13
Perfect For Each Other...

"Where are you taking me?" Kastur asked for almost the twentieth times yet Mohan didn't answered her. She felt irritated. "Mohan, tell me naa!" 

"Can you just keep quiet for a minute? We almost reached our destination." Mohan replied her excitedly. 

"But where are we?" Kastur curiously asked. 

"We are finally here." Mohan smilingly said. He came out of the car and walked to the other side. Opening the door, he held the arm of a blindfolded Kastur and took her out.

Kastur could feel the cool breeze of air touching her face in the softest manner possible. She slightly smiled on realizing where she was. 

Mohan walked behind her and bent towards her shoulder. Entwining his fingers with hers gently, he nuzzled his nose into her silky and long hairs and kissed her neck. 

Kastur shivered and held his hand tighter than before. 

Mohan, with his other hand, removed the cloth off from her eyes. Kastur opened her eyes slowly and found herself on the beach in front of the beautiful mother nature... her favourite part of the day... the sunset. Smiling, she turned around and faced Mohan, who was gazing her lovingly. She was amazed to see how much he loved her. She felt herself at a loss of words to get the only someone who loved her selflessly.

"Did you like the surprise?" Mohan asked her.

Kastur felt her eyelids getting wet. Smiling with tears, she said, "Love it!" 

Mohan wiped off her tears and hugged her securely with a silent promise of holding her hands forever. Kastur embraced him back and closed her eyes. 

They broke their hug after few minutes. Smiling at each other, they sat down. Kastur rested her head on Mohan's arm, while he placed his hand around her shoulder. While experiencing the best feeling in each others arm, they stared at the sunset. Silence spoke volumes between them. 

--

Entering home, Mohan and Kastur saw a worried Saroj who rushed to them. 

"Kastur, are you fine now? Is the baby okay?"

Mohan smiled. "Everything is fine, Maa." 

Saroj could see a special glow in her son's face. She was curious to know the reason of it but then she thought to ask about it later on as she guessed that they were tired. 

"That sounds good. Anyways get freshen up. I got some important discussion with you both." Saroj said to both of them in serious tone. Obediently, they walked to their respective rooms. 

--

"Maa, what's the matter?", Mohan curiously asked. 

"Mohan, I think that it's high time you both should get married."

Kastur lowered her eyes and blushed but Mohan gave a confusing look. 

"I've a condition." Mohan said determinedly with a non-smiling expression. Kastur and Saroj looked at him with dumbfounded expressions. 

"Mohan..." Kastur said as she wasn't expecting it. 

Mohan glanced at her and then looking back at Saroj, he said, "Maa, I don't want Kastur to go through any kinda stress or pressure. So I want this marriage in a very simple way, or better if its court marriage." 

Kastur gratefully looked at him as she considered herself as the luckiest girl to get someone like Mohan. 

Unexpectedly Saroj smiled. "I didn't know that my son thinks so much. Well, as you say. I'm happy if you two are happy." 

Mohan grinned and hugged his mom. Kastur witnessed it with a sweet smile. 

--

The rays of the sun brightened Kastur's room and her face. She adjusted herself in a sitting position while rubbing her eyes. As she opened them, she was unexpectedly surprised by seeing her room decorated with flowers and teddy bears. 

"Happy Valentines Day." Mohan said with a sweet smile as he came inside and sat next to her on the bed. 

"You did all these... for me?" Kastur asked in a shocked state. 

"Nope! It's for the neighbours." Mohan replied her sarcastically and immediately corrected in an obvious tone, "Arey obviously it's for you." 

"It's really cute and beautiful. Thank you!" Kastur said with a huge smile. 

Mohan said smilingly, "Your welcome!" Suddenly he made an innocent angry face and said, "Someone yet didn't wish me." 

Kastur laughed and hugging him, she wished, "Happy Valentines Day to you too." 

Mohan hugged her to his heart's content. After they broke their hug, he demanded childishly, "I need my Valentines gift too." 

"What do you need?" Kastur asked normally, not at all thinking of what he could want. 

Mohan smiled mischievously and moving forward a little, he closed his eyes. Kastur understood what he desired for. Her cheeks turned pink instantly. She knew that she couldn't refuse him. Gazing him with a smile of love, care and affection and moving forward slowly, she tenderly kissed him.

As they moved apart, Mohan looked in her eyes. The time came to a standstill for him.

Kastur slightly smiled and said in a quiet and devoted voice, "Thanks for being in my life and turning it colourful. I feel special to love you and be loved by you."

--

Hopefully I'm able to satisfy you guys with this chapter. Keep commenting as they appreciate me to continue. Lots of love...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -Bidzie- - 12 years ago
cute00ish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
VERY NICE UODATE 
GREAT UPDATE LUV HTE BEACH SCENE๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update bidzi ... u write so well yaar i loved the beach scene dat was really cute n loved the way how u r taking MohUr closer that is really new to watch ๐Ÿ‘ keep it up dear g8 work let me update for next one to  ๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by leena04 - 12 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update ๐Ÿ‘.

Loved the Valentine's scene..very simply and  tastefully done. โค๏ธ

Mohan is sweet enough to give you diabetes...Oh and did I mention selfless and romantic โ˜บ๏ธ.

I love how you melded the title of your FF into the thought dialogue of your character (Mohan in this case)...very well done.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Glad to see Saroj pushing for the wedding, but Kastur still has a week before she's free from her previous marriage right?

Looking forward to your next update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kya baat hai, brilliant!! ๐Ÿ‘ 

Mohan and Kastur are both equally irrisistably cute <3 

These FF's make me miss them more so i try and read them as late as possible ๐Ÿ˜†
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Rani, Lik and Anj, where are you all? Without you people's comments, I can't update the next chapter...Please comment ASAP ๐Ÿ˜’ Aur Silkyben, unres your post warna ๐Ÿ˜ก
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bidzzz...A thousand apologies!!!  Was inactive for a few days 'cause of work!  Anyhoo, what a sweet chapter...the beach at sunset is ma FAVORITE!!!โค๏ธ  How romantic!  You made MohUr here almost like teenagers...their romance has an innocence to it which is so refreshing.  I was also happy to see that the story progressed considerably (with Saroj pushing for the wedding.)  

I can now imagine a curveball being thrown soon to add some spice to the story.  Keep writing, girl!  Can't wait for the next chapter...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry Bidzy. I got caught up, and never got the chance to comment.  Yaar, why do you place so much emphasis on our (my) comments? ๐Ÿ˜†  I'm not that special.  Just go with your writing...

Anyway, what's there to say, Bidzy... so adorable and cute.  I mean it.  I smiled while reading it.  This really has turned into such an endearing story for me.  Great job, Bidz.  I mean it.