Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: silky_harshad

Sorry for commenting so late! Bidzben πŸ€— kia bolun main...kia bolun...MohUr's confession 😍 n I hate the nurse 🀬 galat time pe enter huwi n mere MohUr ka work incomplete reh gaya...🀬 🀣 🀣
update soon balike πŸ₯³

kia bolun matlab? kuch tou bol πŸ˜† yaar thanks a lot...glad you liked it..i didn't want to make it filmy but making them romancing in the hospital...so nurse ko beech mein daal diya πŸ˜†
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: payalHarshiya

First of all sry for commenting so lately...n wat to say about d story yaar...both d parts r just as awsome n amazing as alwys...n u know wat your story really helps to refresh d mohur memories...so thnx a lot bidzii...n plz yaar mere mohan ke saath kuch bura mat hone dena...so m waiting for d nxt part...

Thanks Siddhi...glad you liked it...yaar Mohan ko kuch nahi hoga...after all, he's the hero😳
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww awesome loved the way how kastur's love comes out in anger she was awww n mohan just gazing... her while smiling too cute... u rock with ur work dear too gud ...πŸ˜‰
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful update πŸ‘πŸΌ...but too short as I want to keep on reading and reading and reading... πŸ˜†

I'm missing Mohur so your FF fills the void perfectly. πŸ˜›

I just love Kastur in your FF...so spunky...almost like she was before marriage in the DP. 

I also love the fact that Mohan is head over heels in love with her.  I mean it's a lot of responsibility for him to take over considering she's pregnant with someone elses child.  Other guys would consider it a constant reminder of the other man.  But I loved his response...It'll be our baby...talk about a dream man. 😍.

Thankfully in your most recent update Kastur finally confessed her love to the poor tortured soul.  It would have been perfect, but the nurse interrupted πŸ˜†...too cute.  Looking forward to Mohur...Ahem 😳...finishing up what they started.
Keep up the great work.  And please keep me posted. πŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by ummesulaiman - 12 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really adored this chapter, Bidzy. It's so endearing and emotional.  I adore MohUr in this story to bits and pieces now now.  Just adore them.
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice chapter Bidzy. The confession was beautifulπŸ˜ƒ. Oh all your hospital scenes are nicely written. I would beat that nurse for interrupting😑. Now Mohan has to finish his incomplete work in the forthcoming chapterπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I am greedy about MohUrπŸ˜ƒ and will always enough time for them. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Thanks for the quick update and you are getting better by every chapter. Do pursue it as Lik and Anjali said😊
Edited by Mohur - 12 years ago
cute00ish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
plzzz update sooon
cant wait
luv the mohur scene
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: leena04

awww awesome loved the way how kastur's love comes out in anger she was awww n mohan just gazing... her while smiling too cute... u rock with ur work dear too gud ...πŸ˜‰

Thanks a lot Leena. Glad that you liked it. πŸ˜ƒ
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

Wonderful update πŸ‘πŸΌ...but too short as I want to keep on reading and reading and reading... πŸ˜†

I'm missing Mohur so your FF fills the void perfectly. πŸ˜›

I just love Kastur in your FF...so spunky...almost like she was before marriage in the DP. 

I also love the fact that Mohan is head over heels in love with her.  I mean it's a lot of responsibility for him to take over considering she's pregnant with someone elses child.  Other guys would consider it a constant reminder of the other man.  But I loved his response...It'll be our baby...talk about a dream man. 😍.

Thankfully in your most recent update Kastur finally confessed her love to the poor tortured soul.  It would have been perfect, but the nurse interrupted πŸ˜†...too cute.  Looking forward to Mohur...Ahem 😳...finishing up what they started.
Keep up the great work.  And please keep me posted. πŸ˜ƒ 

Ah I loved your long comment. πŸ˜³ Thanks a ton. Thank you so muchhh! It really means a lot... Well, Mohan is perfect in my story as I couldn't help but imagine HC as an ideal and loyal partner! Yea I brought the nurse deliberately because I didn't want them to romance in hospital. LOL! Thanks a lot. Will update really soon. πŸ€—
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

I really adored this chapter, Bidzy. It's so endearing and emotional.  I adore MohUr in this story to bits and pieces now now.  Just adore them.

Aww Lik! I'm glad that you adore my Mohur. πŸ˜³ Thank you so much!!! 

P.S.- You won't get over "Mohur in Bed", will you? πŸ€£