Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys,

Thanks for your amazing comments. Love them all and always treasure them in my heart. Anyways I'm too lazy to reply to each of your comment, so bear with me. 😆 Update is on the way...just be patient. 😉

Love
Bidzie 😳
Edited by -Bidzie- - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Chapter #10

After a lot of thinking, Kastur finally asked Saroj hesitantly, "Maa.. do.. you know about.. my pregnancy?" She was finding hard to believe what was going on.

Saroj nodded plainly, and after a moment, she said sweetly, "Mohan has told me everything and don't worry, I don't have any problem because my son loves you."

At that moment, Mohan said looking at Kastur in a pleading tone, "Don't do anything against your wish."

Kastur faced him and smilingly slightly, she said, "Mohan, I won't do anything against my wish. I promise." Then she turned back to Saroj and determinedly said, "Maa, I'll marry Mohan. I'm telling it from my heart. I'll marry him."

Stunned, Mohan kept on staring her.

Saroj grinned and said, "That's what I expected from you, beta. Thank you so much." Saying that, she stood up.

Kastur stood up, too and said with teary eyes, "Maa, don't make me feel small by thanking me. In fact, I'm thankful to you for accepting me despite of my past and.. and a burden." She lowered her eyes sadly as she said that.

Saroj tilted her chin up, wiped off her tears and said in a motherly voice, "The life inside you isn't a burden, beta. It is a blessing and I'm grateful to God for it." Kastur gratefully smiled and then they had an affectionate hug.

Mohan was still in shock. Saroj and Kastur broke their hug and looked at him.

"Mohan, why are you looking at us like that? Believe it, my son." Saroj said smilingly.

"Maa.. Kastur.. I mean.. Kastur.. What is.." Mohan fumbled with his words which made Saroj laugh. "Kastur, make him believe and then get freshen up. I'll warm up our dinner.", she said. Kastur nodded. Saroj walked to kitchen.

Kastur sat next to Mohan and said teasingly, "Come out of shock and talk to me."

"Kastur, you.. I mean.." Mohan was at a loss of words. Kastur touched his cheek and said lovingly looking deeply in his eyes, "I didn't say yes for you. I did it because of my own selfish reasons. I want to marry you because I need you and can't think my life without you."

A dream since 5 years was turning a reality for Mohan. He wondered if it was really true and if it was a dream, he feared if it'd break when he'd open his eyes.

Kastur knew what he was going through. She was aware of his feelings and the confusion in his heart and also knew how she would clear it. Her face became mischievous and just immediately, she pinched him in his wrist.

"Ouch!" Mohan screamed out.

Kastur laughed out loud. Automatically, a huge smile appeared on Mohan's face. He felt as if he got his bubbly Kastur back. He gazed her and admired her whole-hearten laugh after such a long time.

"You won't change naa?" Mohan asked in disbelief.

"Never." Kastur said smilingly and pulled him in a hug. Mohan wrapped her in his secure arms and said, "Thank you!"

Kastur smiled and broke the hug. "Thanks to you too." she said sweetly. Just then, Saroj called them to come to the dinning table.

"Go and freshen up.", Mohan normally said. Kastur sweetly nodded and then they went to their rooms.

Closing the door, Kastur's smile faded. She remembered her marriage with Aditya. Frustrated, she gripped her fist and said in a painful voice, "I'm trying to move on, then why are you making it hard for me? Why, Krishna?"

She went to the washroom and threw water on her face. After that, she came out and was startled for a moment to see Mohan. "Gosh you scared me!", she said.

"I've a--"

Mohan froze his lips as he saw his beautiful would-be wife. The water droplets on her face and the strands of her wet hairs made her divine. He started walking to her. Kastur could see the passion in his eyes. She looked at him nervously and stood firm. He came closer to her and simply smiled a little.

"Don't worry. I won't touch you until you are comfortable.", Mohan said as he understood Kastur's hesitation.

Kastur stood numb for a moment. How well Mohan knew her, she thought.

Mohan stepped back and casually said, "There's a good news for you."

"What?" Kastur asked slowly.

Mohan smilingly said, "My friend, Inspector Verma, was chasing Aditya secretly since 2 days and finally he has been caught red-handed with his second wife. Now he's sure to get a 7 years imprisonment."

Kastur was astounded. She didn't know what to say. Mohan came close to her and cupping her face, he said, "You are already free from him and within a week, you'll be free legally as well."

After being silent for few minutes, Kastur said with a glow in her eyes, "Really?"

"Yes!" Mohan said smilingly and hugged her. Kastur closed her eyes and embraced him back. She chose to be silent and enjoy her heaven.

At midnight 3am, Mohan rubbed his eyes, sat on his bed, looked to his side and finding an empty jug on the table, he got up from his bed and went to the kitchen, where, surprisingly, he saw Kastur searching something.

"Kastur!" Mohan said in a sleepy voice.

Kastur turned back, startled. "Yaar, why do you need to scare me always?", she asked irritatedly.

"Sorry for that but what are you searching?" he asked curiously. His eyelids were closing every time even though he tried to keep them open.

"Got it!" Kastur said in joy.

"What?" Mohan asked.

Kastur smiled like a kid. "Sour pickles. I was craving for these, you know."

Mohan opened his mouth to say something but stopped when he saw a childishness in her while eating. He smiled seeing her joyful, happy and bubbly like before. "I was missing you.", he lovingly said.

"What?" Kastur looked at him, confused, while eating.

"I was missing my bubbly Kastur." Mohan said slowly.

Kastur smiled beautifully. "I was missing myself too, but not anymore. I promise." Her past was appearing before her eyes every now and then but she didn't let it affect her. She decided to be strong and face everything with a smile, for her and the one whom she respected, with whom she was going to spend her whole life, Mohan.
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mohan is missing bubbly Kastur like we miss our Besharam Kastur😉. Kastur is trying her best to put the past behind( Past is one ghost which never leaves unless you make peace with it). Its really hard to move on when its repercussions are still haunting you. Mohan being sensible around her is understandable. I adore this couple no matter what😃

This is a most important phase in MohUr life. I will understand if Mohan's wait is gonna make him desperate. Once Kastur submits herself to this decision of hers it will be pure bliss. Next chapter will be fun😉😆
Edited by Mohur - 12 years ago
-Siddhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so so nice yaar bidzii...mohan is as usual too cute n understanding n kastur too is so naughty n cutie...luved this part...awsome👏...now waiting ford shahnai n band baaja baarat of mohurs wedding...🥳update asap 
aweee bidz, i sud imagine each nd every line of it 😍...
d story is so selfless nd hearttouching...😭

i wish i really cud see HARSHAD in such type of luv story..😍
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update once again -Bidzi- loved the way u showed all the emotions of Kastur n Mohan with brilliancy loved the way u gets back Bubbly Kastur... looking forwards to see new challenges of their life... 👏 ⭐️ 👍🏼
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update, Bidzy.  It was a great chapter.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.  I'm really loving how this story has/is shaping up.
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I will read soon lol, but i dont want to read, its just going to make m miss them more 😔
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome chapter Bidz really enjoying reading it.

Now I seen that side of Mohan on the show it helps me relate to him in your story. There is a huge void that needs to be filled and with DP off air your story helps.

Thanks Bidz
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Chapter #11:
Fear Of Loosing You Kills Me Inside...

Sweating, Kastur kept on moving her head. Her breath turned heavier due to fear. She gripped the bed sheet and suddenly she jerked up in a sitting position. Scared and nervous, she looked around. The sun was at it's peak and it brightened the whole room. She got up from bed quickly and went outside. 

Mohan was peacefully sleeping with his head under his pillow. Kastur opened the door of his room and stared at him, shocked. She ran to him and removed the pillow off from his head. Mohan opened his eyes slowly and looked at her. 

"Kastur, you are here so early? Are you alright?", Mohan asked her in a sleepy voice. 

Tears gushed from Kastur's eyes as she looked at him with so much affection. Seeing him perfectly okay brought life back inside her. She sat beside him and didn't let her eyes go off from him. 

Mohan sat on his bed and looked at her worriedly. He wiped off her tears and softly yet tensely asked her, "What happened Kastur? Why are you crying? I hope everything is okay."

Kastur pulled him in a tight hug. "I had a nightmare.", she said quietly. 

"That was just a dream. Don't get scared. Dreams never become reality.", Mohan said as he caressed her hairs gently and consoled her. 

Kastur broke the hug and cupped his face. "I can't loose you Mohan. Please take care of yourself. He might harm you.", her face depicted fear. 

Mohan, understanding the whole situation, embraced her securely and said lovingly,  "He's in jail, Kastur. He can't harm me. Don't panic. I'll be with you always. I promise."

Kastur broke the hug and said in a caring yet ordering tone, "Today you'll stay home. You won't go out."

Mohan smiled seeing the way she cared for him. "Yes madam." he mischievously said. Kastur slightly smiled. 

------------------------------------------

Saroj went to market to buy some home stuff. Kastur was sitting on the dinning table and eating breakfast. Mohan was working on his laptop. Just then; the phone rang. Mohan picked up the call and after a moment, he grinned. 

"Yeap she'll be there on time. Thank you so much. Take care. Bye."

He said, hung up the phone and ran to the kitchen. 

"Kastur, you've been called for the interview. Remember sometime ago, you applied for lecturer job in arts college? They've selected you in the list. You've interview tomorrow morning.",he said ecstatically but seeing Kastur gloomy, he frowned. "What happened? Why are you sad?", he asked.

Kastur raised her eyes on realizing Mohan's presence. Immediately she faked a smile. "What happened? Do you need something? Are you hungry?", she said on spree and tried sounding normal though she wasn't.

Confused, Mohan shook his head. 

"I'm coming.", Kastur said plainly and as she got up from her chair, she screamed holding her tummy. 

Mohan widened his eyes in shock. He held her. "Kastur, are you okay? Kastur..." His tone was high in worry.

"It's hurting a lot." Kastur said as she closed her eyes in pain. 

Mohan picked her up in his arms and rushed outside. 

Pacing around outside the cabin, Mohan waited for the doctor. At last, his wait got over.

"Doctor, how is Kastur? What happened to her?", Mohan asked him, panicking.

Seriously the doctor said, "Mr. Gala, she is really weak. She needs pure rest. Plus I think that she's tensed about something. Something is bothering her very badly. She couldn't handle it, so it affected on her pregnancy. Please take care of her."

Mohan nodded quietly. The doctor left. "What is making her so worried? I need to talk to her." Mohan said with a confused look. Just then; a nurse came to him and said, "Can you please bring these vitamins for Ms.Kastur? We need these immediately."

Mohan nodded and went to the hospital pharmacy.

An hour passed. Feeling better than before, Kastur sat up. As a nurse came inside, she requested her, "Nurse, can you please call the one with me?"

The nurse nodded and went outside. After a minute, she came back and said tensely, "Mr.Gala isn't outside. He went downstairs to buy medicines an hour ago and yet didn't come back.

Kastur was shocked. "I hope that my nightmare didn't turn reality." she thought.

Done...hope you all enjoy this nightmare track😆 Don't worry...am not dragging the story...it's just the last spice to make up a tasty dish😉 Waisey bhi,I love twists😆 I just love suspense...enjoy on cliffhanger and comments please😆 Btw thanks for the previous comments and likes😳🤗