FF: Holding Your Hands Forever.. Ch16, Pg38 - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by premeeristry

nice one bidzy ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ i really liked how you changed the situation ๐Ÿ˜†  from getting more romantic ...pata nahi kis kis ne kya kya expect kiya tha...๐Ÿ˜†

the morning timings were laughable
๐Ÿ˜†

"Krishna, Mohan has done so much for me. I want him to be happy always. Bless him with a long life full of joy, peace and success." Kastur said in front of Krishna idol, folding her hands.

yahan pe b๐Ÿ˜•

poor mohan am so sure that aditya ๐Ÿ˜กmust have done some gundagiri to trouble mohUR.waiting for next week.

aoujo๐Ÿ˜†
love
saba

Expectations ko thoda control mein rakhna chahiye ๐Ÿ˜† How could I make them ding donging when Kastur is preggers? ๐Ÿ˜† Anyways thanks and itna praying toh honi chahiye naa .. Jyada nahi hoga kyuki sometimes it irritates me too ๐Ÿ˜• Anyways thank you so much Saba! Keep reading and commenting. ๐Ÿค— Waise, one hint for the precap .. I'm trying my level best to make this story less filmy and more realistic. ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by -Bidzie- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by silky_harshad

Superb bidz ๐Ÿค— my Mohan is too lovable to handle โค๏ธ the whole chap was rocking aur tujhe doubt kyu hai bey ullu ๐Ÿ˜† Good Luck for ur exams

Thankooz Silkyben ๐Ÿ˜† Yeshhh MG is just super aaw ๐Ÿ˜ Meko ab koi doubt nahi hai re .. Ullu kahe bolti hai? ๐Ÿคฃ Waise exams toh khatam ๐Ÿฅณ
Originally posted by sheila1990

Great job Bidzyy, absoloutlyy loved it !! =D

Thanks Sheila. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -prime-

Liked  the update, wished cvs showed even half of ur story in DP . Waiting for next part.

Thanks a lot and don't expect any sensible stuff from the CVs. Will update soon. ๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ‘OMG well written bidzz.. but i'm a tad sad.. i shud mention๐Ÿ˜”... see no further loving??? but all is well it goes with ur current track๐Ÿ˜ƒ awww they came so close yet had to stop themselves??? poor mohur both feeling bad in their own way... awww the way he came to her and made her smile ever soo joyful.. then next morning saroj and mohur fiasco hahahah i cud actually visualize mohan rubbin unto his eyes in confusion of just waking up and then kastur also coming out of the other bedroom with same expressions๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... ๐Ÿ‘yeahhh!!! mohan got his book published awww sharing his hapiness with kastur then the saddest was when kastur over heard saroj/mohan convo regarding her stay..now she's gon??? whereee?? BIDZZ i need to knowww plzzz update asap m gng bonkers๐Ÿ˜ญ why did she had to leave? poor girll.. OMG mohan got call from unknown numebr๐Ÿ˜ฒ

โญ๏ธ ur a star in writing bidzzz keep it up๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by xXHoNeYb3aRrXx

๐Ÿ‘OMG well written bidzz.. but i'm a tad sad.. i shud mention๐Ÿ˜”... see no further loving??? but all is well it goes with ur current track๐Ÿ˜ƒ awww they came so close yet had to stop themselves??? poor mohur both feeling bad in their own way... awww the way he came to her and made her smile ever soo joyful.. then next morning saroj and mohur fiasco hahahah i cud actually visualize mohan rubbin unto his eyes in confusion of just waking up and then kastur also coming out of the other bedroom with same expressions๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... ๐Ÿ‘yeahhh!!! mohan got his book published awww sharing his hapiness with kastur then the saddest was when kastur over heard saroj/mohan convo regarding her stay..now she's gon??? whereee?? BIDZZ i need to knowww plzzz update asap m gng bonkers๐Ÿ˜ญ why did she had to leave? poor girll.. OMG mohan got call from unknown numebr๐Ÿ˜ฒ

โญ๏ธ ur a star in writing bidzzz keep it up๐Ÿ‘

Sam, seriously i love your long comments so much .. first of all, a big thanks ๐Ÿค— Am glad that you are satisfied with the current track ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Yes I just wanted some comic moments along with some emotional dramas ๐Ÿ˜† Thanks once again and don't worry, wherever Kastur goes, Mohan will make sure to get her back .. After all, he loves her! Now all you need to see is to how he finds her and brings her back ๐Ÿ˜‰ Yaar, anyone in place of hers would leave on hearing saroj mohan convo but saroj isn't at fault either .. she said what a mother should say .. anyways will update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Sam, seriously i love your long comments so much .. first of all, a big thanks ๐Ÿค— Am glad that you are satisfied with the current track ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Yes I just wanted some comic moments along with some emotional dramas ๐Ÿ˜† Thanks once again and don't worry, wherever Kastur goes, Mohan will make sure to get her back .. After all, he loves her! Now all you need to see is to how he finds her and brings her back ๐Ÿ˜‰ Yaar, anyone in place of hers would leave on hearing saroj mohan convo but saroj isn't at fault either .. she said what a mother should say .. anyways will update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

oh yeah bidzzz def i understand the current situation...waiting for ur update๐Ÿ˜ณ
Chapter #9
I Need You

Holding the letter, Mohan stood numb for a moment. His eyes were filled with tears. "Why did you left me? I can't loose you again.", he said in a weak voice. All the moments he had spend with Kastur flashed before his eyes and then he decided not to give up so easily. "I'll bring her back.", he said and left the room hurriedly.

"Where can she go? Where will I find her? Her phone is switched off, too. Kastur, where are you?" Mohan thought tensely while driving. "Why am I feeling that something bad has happened? Why the heck are bad thoughts coming in my mind? Please God, protect her wherever she is.", he said.

Showing Kastur's photograph to almost everyone on the streets, Mohan kept on searching her madly, until he got a phone call from an unknown number. He parked his car at a corner and received the call.

"Hello,"
"Mohan Gala?"
"Yeah, who are you speaking?
"
"I'm from City Hospital."

Mohan was shocked. He feared if his thoughts have come true. "Is everything okay?", he asked in a shaking voice.

"Well, we got your mobile number in a patient's phone. We needed to inform you that Ms. Kastur is admitted here. Some people brought her here as she was found unconscious on the road.", the nurse informed him politely.

"I'll be there in few minutes." Mohan said, quickly hung up the call and started driving to the hospital as fast as he could.

Kastur was lying unconscious, while Mohan stared at her from outside through the glass window.

"Don't worry, Mr. Gala. She's absolutely fine now. But she really needs to take care of herself, especially in this condition. Her weakness can affect her baby really badly.", the doctor said.

"I'll take care of it, doctor. Thanks." Mohan said without turning back. "When will she be conscious? Can I go to her now?"

"She'll be conscious soon. Yeah sure you can go and meet her."
the doctor said with a general smile. Mohan entered inside the cabin.

Kastur slowly opened her eyes and found Mohan next to her, sleeping with his head lying on the bed. She wondered what she should say. Her confusion was clearly visible on her face.

"Mohan.." she said after a while.

Mohan opened his eyes immediately and raised his head up. He felt as if he got his life back. Seeing her fine was the only thing he wanted at the moment. He smiled in relief and forwarded his hand to touch her but suddenly he stopped and his smile faded. Angrily, he turned his face to the other side and Kastur realized how badly she had hurt him once again.

"Sorry.." she said in a quiet and weak voice. A drop of tear appeared in the corner of her left eye. Mohan couldn't help but look at her after hearing her guilty voice and as he saw that lonely tear in her eye, he wiped it off.

"You know how much it hurts me to see you like this? Before leaving, did you ever think how I'd feel? What are you trying to prove? That you are sacrificing for me? Arey I love you damn it and how did you think that I'd afford to loose you again? What's your problem, Kastur?" Mohan said speedily in frustration yet the concern in his voice was clearly understood. "You know how madly I searched you? You want to leave me again, right? Okay go away. I don't need you." he stood up from his chair and turned back to the door to leave, just then; Kastur held his wrist.

"But I need you Mohan." she said in an ever loving tone. "I need you really badly." she repeated in between her sobs. Realizing that she was crying, Mohan turned to face her instantly and his heart pinched a thousand times to see tears in her eyes. He sat on the bed close to her and pulled her in his arms, hugging her.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have talked to you like this. I really didn't mean it. I'm sorry. Please forgive me and stop crying." Mohan said affectionately and caressed her hairs to console her.

Kastur hugged him back. "I won't leave you, Mohan. I just can't." she said, hugged him tighter to never let him go and closed her eyes to find the pleasure of heaven.

They broke their hug after some minutes. Mohan wiped off Kastur's tears and smiled, which made her smile as well.

"Lets go home. Maa is getting worried for you." Mohan said casually.

Kastur's smile vanished when she remembered Saroj's words. "Maa doesn't want me leave in that house naa?" she asked innocently.

"She herself told me to bring you back asap." Mohan said which surprised Kastur.

"Really?" she said with a glowing smile.

Mohan nodded. "Now you'll go?" He asked to be sure. Kastur nodded happily.

Mohan and Kastur entered Gala House and found Saroj standing in the hallway with a worried look, but as she saw them, she smiled in relief and walked up to them.

"Kastur beta, are you alright?", Saroj concernedly asked.

Kastur nodded. "Sorry Maa. You both got so worried because of me.", she said with guilt reflecting on her face and in her voice.

Saroj smiled. "You don't need to be sorry beta. Just take it easy. Anyways kids, come in and relax.", she said in a motherly tone.

Mohan and Kastur came inside and sat on the couch. Saroj sat in front of them. "Kastur, I know it's not the right time but being a mother, I'm concerned about my son.", she said in a serious voice.

Mohan said, "Maa, why are you--"

"Mohan, keep quiet for a moment. Let me talk with Kastur.",
Saroj sternly said, then faced Kastur and said, "Beta, I want both of you to be happy and I also don't want the society to talk rubbish about you two. You guys are happy being with each other. So now after a lot of thinking, I've come to a conclusion. Beta, whatever you faced in your life, you can't change it but still you can move on and be happy. So I wanna ask you that..."

"Maa, please--"
, Mohan tried to stop her.

"Mohan beta, please don't stop me now."
Saroj requested Mohan.

Kastur looked at Mohan and blinked once to show that she was okay with Saroj's talking to her so seriously. Then she looked back at Saroj, who asked her, "Will you marry my son?"

Somehow Kastur knew that this was coming. She could understand the worry of a mother for her one and only son. She lowered her eyes and remembered someone's words - "Love him who loves you, not the one whom you love."

Earlier when her friend Koyel said this to her, she really didn't pay so much attention. Probably that's why she suffered in love, she thought. She looked at Mohan in his eyes and found nothing except love... pure love only for her.

"I love you Kastur..."
- She remembered the moment when he confessed his love for her and how she rejected him. The moments of Mohan supporting her through thick and thins even after her rejection appeared right before her eyes in a way as if God was giving her hints to tell her what she should do.

What will be Kastur's decision? Will she be able to move on? Will happiness of love finally knock in Mohan's life?

Another update in a day. I hope you all liked it. Looking forward to your comments.

Edited by -Bidzie- - 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ฒ *THud* bidzzz m goneee what have u done??? OMG I'm in tears literally what a chapter ufhhh m speechless and i'm gone... wow from the very start mohan worrying over kastur and searching madly for her... poor kastur ended up in the hospital๐Ÿ˜ญ omg after laying unconsciously on the streets... then when mohan went there and saw her his heart was in pieces...ufhhh when she woke up and confessed to him that she needs him badlyyy omg my heart sunk...๐Ÿ˜ญ this was the sweetest moment *sniff*๐Ÿ˜ณ.. awww mohan asked her to come home, where a worried saroj wanted to talk to kastur regarding her son's life and their future... omg mohan was tooo cute when he kept interrupting and getting shushed by his mom... last but not least the big questioned was dropped on kastur..will she marry mohan??? awww my poor angell she will def agree..as she needs him more than anything after all mohan is the only one who is there for her thru think nd thin...

bidzzz keep up the awesomeness I'm seriously gonna re-read at least a dozen time, excellency at its best... keep it up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by xXHoNeYb3aRrXx

๐Ÿ˜ฒ *THud* bidzzz m goneee what have u done??? OMG I'm in tears literally what a chapter ufhhh m speechless and i'm gone... wow from the very start mohan worrying over kastur and searching madly for her... poor kastur ended up in the hospital๐Ÿ˜ญ omg after laying unconsciously on the streets... then when mohan went there and saw her his heart was in pieces...ufhhh when she woke up and confessed to him that she needs him badlyyy omg my heart sunk...๐Ÿ˜ญ this was the sweetest moment *sniff*๐Ÿ˜ณ.. awww mohan asked her to come home, where a worried saroj wanted to talk to kastur regarding her son's life and their future... omg mohan was tooo cute when he kept interrupting and getting shushed by his mom... last but not least the big questioned was dropped on kastur..will she marry mohan??? awww my poor angell she will def agree..as she needs him more than anything after all mohan is the only one who is there for her thru think nd thin...

bidzzz keep up the awesomeness I'm seriously gonna re-read at least a dozen time, excellency at its best... keep it up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—

I've nothing to say except... Thank you so much. Thanks a ton for so much appreciation. It really means a lot to me. ๐Ÿค—