Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
nice one bidzy πŸ‘πŸΌ i really liked how you changed the situation πŸ˜†  from getting more romantic ...pata nahi kis kis ne kya kya expect kiya tha...πŸ˜†

the morning timings were laughable
πŸ˜†

"Krishna, Mohan has done so much for me. I want him to be happy always. Bless him with a long life full of joy, peace and success." Kastur said in front of Krishna idol, folding her hands.

yahan pe bπŸ˜•

poor mohan am so sure that aditya 😑must have done some gundagiri to trouble mohUR.waiting for next week.

aoujoπŸ˜†
love
saba

Edited by premeeristry - 12 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Saba i see you love that word aoujo πŸ˜†
silky_harshad thumbnail
Superb bidz πŸ€— my Mohan is too lovable to handle ❀️ the whole chap was rocking aur tujhe doubt kyu hai bey ullu πŸ˜† Good Luck for ur exams
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great job Bidzyy, absoloutlyy loved it !! =D
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Great update Bidz

I like that Saroj knows the truth and Kastur thought about Mohan happines and left. I hope Kastur isn't hurt and had a miscarriage

Thank you so much, Rani.

I'm glad that you liked it. Don't worry, nothing bad can happen to Kastur as long as Mohan, his love, his prayers are with her! 😳
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandalala

Why do you have doubts abt the chapter, Bidz? You sketched out exactly where everyone is in this love equation...I like that both Mohan & Kastur question in their minds what a relationship with the other would mean, yet they are not letting their apprehensions get in the way of what matters most: being friends. Saroj is what a mom should be...the voice of reason...Heart break for Mohan now that Kastur has left a second time...:(...but I'm not worried; destiny will spin its magic... 😊

I don't know why; I just had doubts. Anyways, now I don't have them. Thanks a lot for this amazing detailed comment. I'm happy that you liked everything and it made sense. 😊 Oh yes, Kastur has left again, but no worries! Agar judaai nahi hogi toh pyaar mein tadap kaise hogi? πŸ˜‰ I know bohot filmy dialogue mara maine but sach bhi toh kaha naa πŸ˜³
Edited by -Bidzie- - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mohur

Another Lovely Chapter BidzyπŸ‘

Their relationship is definitely moving forward. Kastur is not denying the relationship i can see her accepting Mohan sooner she is just worried whether it will work out. Mohan had no inhibitions about sharing this to his mother says that he would stand up and marry her at any cause. These are aspects which will always miss in Serials. Engaging Storyline Bidzy. I will miss this forum a lotπŸ˜”

Thanks Chitra. I'm truly honoured that you found this storyline engaging. Keep reading and there's lots more dramas to come. πŸ˜‰
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Liked  the update, wished cvs showed even half of ur story in DP . Waiting for next part.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Urooj_Khan--

wow i like you update great good job thanyou for the messages dear  β€οΈ

Thanks Urooj. Keep reading. 😳
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: payalHarshiya

kya jabardast story likhti hai yaar tu bidzii...m totally luving it...aur yaar tune mohan ka character itna ideal n sweet kyon banaya hai yaar..i cant handle this much sweetness..diabetes ho jayegi mujhe...par teri i mean mohur ki is stry ke liye yeh bhi manjur...plz update asap...hp dat kastur is fine n mohan finds her soon...hugs. πŸ€—

Aaww thanks a lot Siddhi. Mohan ka sweetness tolerate karna padhega. No choice. πŸ˜†