Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Bidzy, this much anticipation for moi?  😆

Rani is right, it's OTT and filmi drama I don't like.  A bunch of twists, you put in there.  Second Marriage, pregnancy. I had no doubt Mohan would accept pregnant Kastur. But another twist was his marriage proposal, wasn't expecting that so quickly either. That's not a criticism, but a positive statement.

I was going to say something else, but now I forget...  Maybe it will come to me later.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Am I missing a chapter?  What happened when his friends came and he introduced her as his wife, but she screams Aditya's name?
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know what to say, I seriously don't know. 😆

Thanks for the honest comment, Lik. I really appreciate it. 👏 Secondly, it's really hard to impress you. 😆

Oh well, like I told Rani, I've grown up watching OTT Balaji serials, so my imagination is nothing less than that. 🤣 I've tried my best to make it subtle, simple and not OTT. 😆

Don't worry. We didn't hear Kastur's answer yet. And Mohan will give his reasons, he will. 😳

Thank  you so much for your comment, Lik. Thanks a lot. 🤗 Btw thinking of you, I didn't put "something" in this chapter. 😆
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Am I missing a chapter?  What happened when his friends came and he introduced her as his wife, but she screams Aditya's name?

Just assume that they went back home. 😆 You didn't miss any chapter. I wasn't getting as to how to shoo off his friends. 😆 But I'll def put an explanation behind it in my next chapter. 😃
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Bidzy, I didn't say I wasn't impressed. I was agreeing with Rani that it wasn't OTT.  There was something else I wanted to specifically mention and comment on, but I forgot as I was typing up the first part.

It was very good, Bidzy.  Especially since the story seems to be after the reunion (or so we thing, maybe it's not a reunion yet.)  I shall wait.

Thank you for not adding those three words, that are said too much. 😆  I don't hate it all the time, though.  Many times it's well done and I have no problems with it.  And if you feel it should be put in there, go ahead and put it.  Don't leave it out on my account. Perhaps it will be one of those times I like those three words. 😆
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Bidzy, I didn't say I wasn't impressed. I was agreeing with Rani that it wasn't OTT.  There was something else I wanted to specifically mention and comment on, but I forgot as I was typing up the first part.

It was very good, Bidzy.  Especially since the story seems to be after the reunion (or so we thing, maybe it's not a reunion yet.)  I shall wait.

Thank you for not adding those three words, that are said too much. 😆  I don't hate it all the time, though.  Many times it's well done and I have no problems with it.  And if you feel it should be put in there, go ahead and put it.  Don't leave it out on my account. Perhaps it will be one of those times I like those three words. 😆

Kastur knows that Mohan loves her. Mohan knows that Kastur still loves Aditya. So there's no chance of those three words to appear in the scenery at present. 😆 I was actually thinking of Mohan kissing on Kastur's tears. Typical Balaji!!!!! 🤣 But the next moment, I thought that this is not the right time. They will have their big night .. we'll see many kisses between them at that time. 😉 I'm crazy. 😆

Reunion will be when Kastur will come out of her past, which is not yet. 😳 Kastur's answer won't be expected. Just wait and read. 😃 Btw I'm glad that you liked the chapter!!! 😃

Think of what you wanted to say .. I wanna listen 😳
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Bidzy I just want to say thank you for thinking of me. 😆 Thank you, so much.  I'll try to think of it, but I don't know if it's going to come. I even read it again.  Shouldn't have said it, because now it's going to bother you more than it bothers me.  

Actually I think this is what I wanted to say.  I'm responding to the reunion part, but I think it might have been tied to what I'm about to say.

When I say reunion, obviously it's not fully a true union, but I do think it makes sense for Mohan to ask, and Kastur to eventually agree even if they both know of the issues and lack of proper mutual romantic love/emotions.  Because she's pregnant, and. it's not easy in society.  

Anyway, I'm looking forward to how you're going to take this.
premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
you are kidding bidzy 😆 😕 kastur got married aur 5 yrs b ho gaye ..yeh moke qabar nahi thi ...aur to aur she is pregnant...
isn't it soo cute of mohan to accept her again after these many yrs...well this much happend in 1 update wasn't expecting it...kuch excitment hojaye next update mei..😊

love
saba
-Siddhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I guess i m again too late to comment...but again an awsome update bidzii...it trully touched my heart...uv ur ff n luv u too my dear for giving such beutiful n cute n luving luv story...update asap yaara...
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: premeeristry

you are kidding bidzy 😆 😕 kastur got married aur 5 yrs b ho gaye ..yeh moke qabar nahi thi ...aur to aur she is pregnant...
isn't it soo cute of mohan to accept her again after these many yrs...well this much happend in 1 update wasn't expecting it...kuch excitment hojaye next update mei..😊

love
saba

I'm not kidding sweetie 😆 Didn't you read the first chapter? Five years leap was clearly mentioned there. 😛 Yea she's pregnant. Actually the problem is that I love bringing twists in my stories. 😉 No worries.. Her pregnancy will bring lots of cute moments btwn MohUr. 😳 Haha.. my stories are always unexpected. 🤣 I don't write my stories like the CVs .. in slow motion. 😆 Thanks anyways. 🤗