Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter Four: Happiness Arrives...

"Doctor, How is Kastur now?" Mohan asked the doctor impatiently. The doctor smiled. "Good news, Mohan. Kastur is reacting.", he informed.

Mohan couldn't believe his ears. He remained stunned for a moment. "Doctor, is it true? I mean, is she speaking now? Can I meet her? Is she fine?", he asked in a roller coaster speed. The doctor nodded smilingly and said, "You can meet her."

While walking, Mohan couldn't help but smile. The realization of hearing Kastur's voice after years gave him a special feeling, a feeling to be happy, to smile and enjoy. "After a long time, I'll hear your voice. The wait is over. Finally.", he said with a huge grin.

Mohan entered Kastur's cabin and saw her sitting in silence and thinking something deeply. Her face was gloomy. He frowned seeing her in that way.

"Kastur."

Kastur faced the doorway and on seeing Mohan, she faked a smile. Mohan came inside and sat in front of her.

"How are you feeling now?", Mohan asked casually, trying his best to be normal.

"Better.", Kastur quietly said.

"Felt good to hear your voice after such a long time." Mohan said softly. Kastur slightly smiled. "Thank you." she said looking in his eyes.

"For what?", Mohan asked confusedly.

"For always being there for me." Kastur gratefully said.

Mohan rolled his eyes. "Now you'll thank your best friend? Like seriously?", he asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, seriously. If you won't be there, I'd have died by now." Kastur said. Tears flowed from her eyes.

Mohan let out a slight laugh. "My life resides in you. Till I'm alive, you won't die. So don't you dare think of it.", he said lovingly and Kastur looked at him, astonished.

"I don't deserve your love, Mohan. So don't waste your time." She said.

"You don't need to tell if I'm wasting my time or not.", Mohan sternly said and the next moment, he wiped off her tears.

"But--" Kastur was about to say something but interrupting her, Mohan asked curiously, "How did your accident happen? Who made you so much weak that you went into a trauma?"

Kastur faced the other side and looked at the walls blankly. "Kastur, tell me." Mohan pressurized. Kastur looked at him. Mohan could see the overflow of sadness and pain in her eyes which pinched his heart really badly.

Sighing, Kastur spoke up, "Aditya."

"Aditya?! What did he do?" Mohan confusedly asked.

Kastur said, "I refused your love because I loved Aditya, and I'm still guilty for it. How could I break my best friend's heart for a person like Aditya? How could I?" Overwhelmed with guilt, she burst into tears.

Mohan sat close to her and immediately pulled her in a tight hug. His eyes were filled with tears, too. Kastur slid her hands around him and cried her heart out. Mohan decided to let her cry to make her feel better.

They broke their hug after few minutes. Kastur said, "After you left, Aditya proposed me for marriage. I was very happy. After all, my dream came true." She smiled remembering her past, which soon faded as she continued, "We got married. Five years passed and we were living our lives very joyfully. But few days back.." Kastur felt her lips frozen suddenly.

"What happened few days back?" Mohan asked. "Few days back, I found out about Aditya's second marriage.", Kastur said numbly.

Mohan was enraged with anger, which was softened as soon as he looked at Kastur, who was crying very badly and in between, she continued, "He tells me that he hates me. He hates me, Mohan. But what's my fault in it? I just loved him with all my heart and soul. I left everything for him. I loved him and he hates me?!"

Mohan enveloped her in his arms securely and caressed her hairs lovingly. "Kastur, stop crying. I'm with you naa. Don't cry. I'll be with you always.", he said consoling her.

"What will I do, Mohan? What will I do? I can't even face my family. I can't face anyone. I married him by going against my family. They always told me that Aditya isn't a good person but I didn't listen to them. I broke all ties with them. Now how will I face them? Aditya has left me in the midway. Right now, specially at this time, I need him the most and he left my hand forever." Kastur said in between her sobs.

Mohan seemed confused. "At this time?" he asked. Kastur sadly said, "Mohan, just now doctor informed me that.." "What?" Mohan lowered his head to look at her and asked worriedly. Kastur raised her head and looking at him, she said, "I'm pregnant." Mohan was dumbfounded. Kastur hid her head in his chest and continued crying.

"Aditya Khanna," Mohan said to the receptionist. "Wait a moment, sir." The receptionist replied and Mohan nodded.

"Sir, someone has come to meet you." The receptionist said on phone.

"Who is he?" Aditya questioned.

The receptionist made the call on hold. "Sir, what's your name?" she asked Mohan. "Mohan Gala." Mohan replied.

"Sir, Mohan Gala." The receptionist said and after a moment, she nodded and hung up the phone. "You can go inside, sir." She said politely and Mohan simply thanked her.

Mohan furiously entered Aditya's cabin.

"Glad to see you after such a long time, Mohan. Where have you been?", Aditya casually said and placed his arm around Mohan's shoulder.

Mohan shrugged off his arms. "Stop this nonsense and listen to me very carefully." He said angrily and grabbed his collar. Aditya was shocked and annoyed. 

"Don't you dare think that after whatever you did to Kastur, you'll be saved." Mohan said with wide eyes that depicted anger.

Aditya laughed evilly and pushed away Mohan's hands from his collar. "Oh, so you are here because of that Kastur. Arey leave her naa. Lets celebrate. We met after a long time. Lets not spoil our mood for that bloody time-pass.", he said with attitude and soon he received a tight slap from Mohan, which caused him fall on the floor.

"Don't you dare.. I repeat.. Don't you dare speak anything against her. You are lucky that you are still alive because I don't want my hands to get dirty with your blood." Mohan shouted pointing his finger at Aditya, who looked at him furiously and as he was going to hit Mohan, the police entered inside.

"Aditya Khanna.", the inspector said.

Mohan smiled. "Aditya, you are going to the place where you deserve to be. Go and rot in jail for years." He said sternly. The police took Aditya away.

Kastur and Mohan were sitting on the couch. They were back home.

"Aditya is in jail." Mohan spoke up after a silence.

Kastur looked up shocked and confused as to what she should say.

Mohan continued, "He will be punished for illegally marrying the second time. Don't worry, you'll get rid of him asap. I've talked with the lawyer. You'll get divorced soon."

Kastur just muttered a "hmm". She began to shed silent tears, which weren't unnoticed by Mohan. He sat next to her and placed his arm around her shoulders. Kastur rested her head on his shoulder. Tears didn't stop flowing from her eyes. Mohan looked down and wiped off her tears gently. Kastur sat straight and looked at him with questioning eyes.

"Don't shed your tears for someone who doesn't deserve them.", Mohan said in the most lovingly manner. Kastur couldn't help but getting drown in his eyes where she could find only love, care, honesty and sincerity.

"How can you still love me, Mohan? How can you--"

"Will you marry me?" Mohan asked softly and sweetly.

Kastur was dumbfounded. "I'm pregnant, Mohan. Yet you are proposing me?." She asked in disbelief.

"It's our baby." Mohan said unhesitatingly with a beautiful smile. Kastur kept on gazing him and suddenly she wanted to loose herself in his secure arms.

No precap :P Enjoy the suspense ;) Waiting for your criticize/appreciations😳

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
ljcruz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
love it... continue with ur beautiful story dear...
iSakshi thumbnail
OMG Bidz WOWIEEE what an amazing chapter 4 is.. okay lets begin with chapter 3 I loooved mohans hope on seeing old kastur, and i loved his fb of his birthday///CHapter4 wowowo the best, omg how sweeet mohan is there for kastur...that aditya :( how cud he do this to kastur..OMG mohan the hero walked into aditya's cabin and fixed him good.. nice to see mohan fought for kastur till the end..OMG the last bit and the BEST BIT.. he proposed to her knowing she's preggers and did say its OUR BABYY awww how chweeet.. keep it coming bidz very very well written omg cant wait for the suspense :DπŸ‘
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: xXHoNeYb3aRrXx

OMG Bidz WOWIEEE what an amazing chapter 4 is.. okay lets begin with chapter 3 I loooved mohans hope on seeing old kastur, and i loved his fb of his birthday///CHapter4 wowowo the best, omg how sweeet mohan is there for kastur...that aditya :( how cud he do this to kastur..OMG mohan the hero walked into aditya's cabin and fixed him good.. nice to see mohan fought for kastur till the end..OMG the last bit and the BEST BIT.. he proposed to her knowing she's preggers and did say its OUR BABYY awww how chweeet.. keep it coming bidz very very well written omg cant wait for the suspense :DπŸ‘

SamπŸ€— Thanks for your long comment😳 I loved reading it!!! Glad that you loved both the chapters and keep waiting for some cute moments of MohUr😳 Thanks once again!!!!!
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: ljcruz

love it... continue with ur beautiful story dear...

Thanks a lotπŸ€—
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Bidz all this surprise and twist wasn't expecting it at all. I love it gosh I still can't believe you have Kastur with child πŸ˜† and you made it more dramatic and interesting and suspenseful.

Keep it coming with the next chapter soon why no precap
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Wow Bidz all this surprise and twist wasn't expecting it at all. I love it gosh I still can't believe you have Kastur with child πŸ˜† and you made it more dramatic and interesting and suspenseful.

Keep it coming with the next chapter soon why no precap

Don't forget .. I grown up watching shows like KZK, KSBKBT, KGGK and many more πŸ˜† Thank you and I hope you liked it and it's not as dramatic as I'm guessing πŸ€” Anyways, who cares? I'm writing this FF to get us rid of all tortures of the show πŸ˜† But I wonder if Lik would read it .. she hates dramatic stuffs πŸ˜’ But don't worry .. This child will cause some more interesting tracks in the future of this story πŸ˜‰
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Don't worry Lik would love it cause she appreciate good drama but doesn't care for filmy drama πŸ˜†. Bidz yours is very good all would love it that reads it.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Don't worry Lik would love it cause she appreciate good drama but doesn't care for filmy drama πŸ˜†. Bidz yours is very good all would love it that reads it.

Insha Allah 😳 Lik, where are you? πŸ˜†
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ