FF: Holding Your Hands Forever.. Ch16, Pg38 - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
bidz it made me heartbroken🥺..poor MOHUR..
seriously dese type of tracks r very passionately played by HC..i cud imagine both of dem in dat story..
wish we get 2 c sumthing lik dis dat MOHAN can do nething 4 saving his kastur😍...
d CVs shud actually cum 2 d forum nd get fresh ideas rader dan dere rotten ones..

hatss offf bidz..👏
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

bidz it made me heartbroken🥺..poor MOHUR..

seriously dese type of tracks r very passionately played by HC..i cud imagine both of dem in dat story..
wish we get 2 c sumthing lik dis dat MOHAN can do nething 4 saving his kastur😍...
d CVs shud actually cum 2 d forum nd get fresh ideas rader dan dere rotten ones..

hatss offf bidz..👏

CVs are good for nothing..period! They should take lessons from me as Silky said 😆 I'm glad that you loved it, Sundas. Thank you so much, 🤗 This FF is different so don't expect anything from it in the show 😆 Thanks once again 😳
xactly bidz i don xpect nething like dis , so painful nd magnificent 4m dose rotten heads of d CVs...
i just hp they don make HC waste his acting talent...
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
I would want HC to leave the show instead of the show to end.
Anyways lets see what this week brings for us. Till then chill out. :)
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

I would want HC to leave the show instead of the show to end.
Anyways lets see what this week brings for us. Till then chill out. :)

HC isn't a quitter and is no fault of his of why CV deliver what was promise to him and audience. If he decides to quits which I seriously doubt his fans will understand and support him.

The weird thing is we the fans assume HC isn't happy with the current track for the past couple of weeks 😆 The segments shows he looks genuinely happy but then it again it could be just enjoying his co-stars or he has no problem cause he knows he did justice to the character of Mohan Galla.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow I just read both update and they were really good 👏

How I miss my besharam happy go luck Kastur

Thanks for the pm and please keep it coming
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
HC defo is enjoying the role of Mohan Gala, no matter whatsoever the track is going on. It's just like I don't like his shows not getting TRPs. Am kinda frustrated with it already. But if he's enjoying the track, then I'd take my words back. Btw HC did quit Amber Dhara and Left Right
Left because of bad experience with the DJs, didn't he?

Anyways, Rani, thank you so much. Glad you love it. 🤗
-Siddhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry for commenting so lately dear. Just read third part. Its just awsome bidzii...you r doing a fab job. Its a gr8 treat to read ur stories. Waiting 4 next part. Update asap yaara n thanx a lot 4 pm...
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bidzy, you're so talented.  it was amazing.  I hadn't had a chance to read it till now, and once I have I'm just so taken in by it.

I love all the little things, too many to mention.  But seriously it was great.  Really great. 👏
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Thanks a ton Siddhi, Rani and Lik for appreciating so much. Next chapter will be updated tomorrow. Keep waiting patiently. 😃