_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Mohur

๐ŸคฃLMAO... Kastur stamping her foot...๐Ÿ˜†

That's something to imagine.. Wow Bidzy lovely chapter๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜Š

Keep Updating dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Haha I just wanted my story's Kastur FAR different from the one in the show. Anyways, thank you so much. ๐Ÿค—
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Urooj_Khan--

nice awsumee lovely thans for the msgs ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. ๐Ÿค—
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: xXHoNeYb3aRrXx

awww its awesome bidz keep writing, m waiting for more.. this is better than the REEL epi..

Hey Sam ๐Ÿค— Thanks for taking out time to read and comment. I'm glad you liked it. Haha I know it's better. ๐Ÿ˜† Just kidding. I thought you won't read it cuz I made Mohan as the central character. ๐Ÿ˜ณ But you still read it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thanks and don't worry. You'll see Kastur doing a lot of fun stuffs in the flashbacks, but in the present, she has to be in trauma for a while according to the story. Anyways will update soon. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
iSakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Hey Sam ๐Ÿค— Thanks for taking out time to read and comment. I'm glad you liked it. Haha I know it's better. ๐Ÿ˜† Just kidding. I thought you won't read it cuz I made Mohan as the central character. ๐Ÿ˜ณ But you still read it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thanks and don't worry. You'll see Kastur doing a lot of fun stuffs in the flashbacks, but in the present, she has to be in trauma for a while according to the story. Anyways will update soon. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

awww๐Ÿ˜†  hey bidzzz...no worries as long as u dont include saroj and her hatred  for kastur, then i will def read... cant wait for more stories on kastur/mohur.. keep em coming๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

awww๐Ÿ˜†  hey bidzzz...no worries as long as u dont include saroj and her hatred  for kastur, then i will def read... cant wait for more stories on kastur/mohur.. keep em coming๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

No worries...I'm not idiot that I'll add Saroj's hatred in my story. Waisey bhi, I'm tired of her constant taunting for Kastur in the show. ๐Ÿคข
iSakshi thumbnail

No worries...I'm not idiot that I'll add Saroj's hatred in my story. Waisey bhi, I'm tired of her constant taunting for Kastur in the show. ๐Ÿคข

lmao ๐Ÿ˜† ughhh m super tired of this whole saas torturing bahu DRAMA.. arghh i wish kastur grows a spine and shut that rhino up once an for-all๐Ÿ˜ก 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

lmao ๐Ÿ˜† ughhh m super tired of this whole saas torturing bahu DRAMA.. arghh i wish kastur grows a spine and shut that rhino up once an for-all๐Ÿ˜ก 

See Kastur doesn't say anything because of Mohan as he loves his mother a lot and she doesn't want to disrespect her MIL as Mohan will feel bad..I think the only thing that gives her strength to tolerate any crap from Saroj is Mohan's support for her๐Ÿ˜ณ
iSakshi thumbnail

See Kastur doesn't say anything because of Mohan as he loves his mother a lot and she doesn't want to disrespect her MIL as Mohan will feel bad..I think the only thing that gives her strength to tolerate any crap from Saroj is Mohan's support for her๐Ÿ˜ณ
[/QUOTE]

Yess def๐Ÿ˜ณ , however i feel that mohan will b the one to shut saroj up and end this whole drama of hers.. it will happen slowly but surely..
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Yess def๐Ÿ˜ณ , however i feel that mohan will b the one to shut saroj up and end this whole drama of hers.. it will happen slowly but surely..

At some point, Mohan will speak up. I'm sure, he will. Since how long will he keep quiet? He might not shout but he'll definitely speak up. We had already seen it once when Mohan lifted Kastur in front of Saroj as she injured her toe. Remember naa? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Earlier Mohan always kept quiet, never went in between saas bahu but that day he stood up for his wife. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Chapter #3: She's My Wife

"From now on, this is our home,"

Mohan forced a smile as he said it. Kastur stared at the house, deeply observed it and looked around the surroundings. The house was two stored and was situated very far away from the main city in a peaceful, quiet place. "Home," she muttered.

For a second, Mohan felt his life back. He grinned and turned his face to Kastur to look her properly. "What did you say?", Mohan asked excitedly. He couldn't believe his ears. Kastur quietly started walking straight. Mohan kept looking at her, frowned and realized that it was a dream which was supposed to break very soon. Sighing, he walked towards the house.

Mohan took Kastur to her bedroom. "This is your bedroom." he said with a normal smile. Kastur looked around the room and on the left side, she saw a large glass window and from there, she could see the green environment. It was serene and extremely beautiful. She blinked once and walked near the window to have a good view of it. Mohan said nothing, just followed her.

Kastur stared outside and suddenly a slight smile appeared on her face. Seeing that, Mohan couldn't take his eyes off from her face. He kept on gazing her to his heart's content.

"Did you like your bedroom?", Mohan asked, hoping to hear her voice at least.

Kastur responded nothing; she just kept looking outside and smiling. Mohan sadly went out of the room.

Mohan went to his room, thinking of what he could do to bring the smile back on Kastur's face. As he was in those thoughts, he opened his cupboard to take out his shirt, just then, his eyes landed on a wooden box.

He smiled, knowing what it was. "Memories.." he whispered in his heart. He held the box, went and sat on the bed. Opening the box, he saw a birthday card.

*Flashback*

"Mohan, Mohan.." Kastur called out loudly.

Mohan woke up from his sleep. "Kastur?", he thought confusedly. After a moment, he hit his head and said, "I'm mad. How can Kastur come here in boys hostel?" Saying that, he went back to sleep.

"Mohan.." Kastur said louder than before.

Mohan jerked up from his sleep and went to the window and whatever he saw was unexpected. "Kastur, what the heck are you doing here?" he asked, extremely shocked.

"Happy Birthday, Mohan." Kastur said with a grin.

Mohan couldn't believe. "You came through the window to boys hostel, just to wish me? Are you out of your mind?", he asked.

"I love adventure and you know that." Kastur proudly said, and before Mohan could speak up, she said sarcastically, "Shall I stand like this the whole night?"

"Obviously nope." Mohan said and taking Kastur's hand, he helped her come inside the room. "Kastur, you know we can be in a big trouble if anyone knows you are here. Big trouble." he said tensely.

"I know but I wanted to wish you first. Happy Birthday yaar." Kastur said and hugged Mohan, who hugged her back with a smile.

After they broke their hug, Mohan asked childishly, "Where's my gift?"

Kastur smiled and took out a greeting card from her handbag and gave it to Mohan. "For now, work with it. You'll get your real gift tomorrow.", she said smilingly.

"Real gift? What?" Mohan took the card and asked curiously.

"Surprise." Kastur said with a spark in her eyes and Mohan couldn't understand the reason behind it. "Fine, but you should go now." he said plainly.

"Okay," Kastur said with a gloomy face and continued, "Do read the card." she turned back and said and left. Mohan shook his head smilingly and opened the card.

"You are stupid.. idiot.. mad.. nonsense.. monkey.. But, you know what?
Umm never mind.. I know you don't know that you are the most important person in my life. Happy Birthday. Keep smiling cuz I love to see smile on your face as it brightens up my day. Best wishes for you.. *hugs* Kastur.."

Mohan broadly smiled.

*Present*

The sound of the doorbell brought Mohan back to the reality. He went to the door and opened it. "Surpriseee!" His friends screamed with grins on their faces.

"You guys?" Mohan asked in surprise. "Yeah we guys. Don't you remember.. it's your birthday today." one of the friend said.

Mohan scratched his forehead. "I actually forgot. Anyways, come in." he said and called them in. Just then, they saw Kastur roaming around the house and looking around at the things.

"Who is she?" Another friend asked.

Mohan looked at Kastur, baffled what to say. If he'd introduce her as his friend, his friends, who were friends just by name, would insult her by calling low and benji because he knew how his friends were. After a moment, he said..

"She's my wife!"

Kastur made her eyes wide hearing the word 'wife'. "Aditya," she said out loud and fainted. Dumbfounded, Mohan ran to her. All his friends were confused what was going on.

"Kastur, wake up. Kastur, are you alright?" Mohan said in panic. Tears automatically filled his eyes.

Precap: Mohan knows the truth, confronts Aditya.