Dharampatni

FF: Holding Your Hands Forever.. Ch16, Pg38

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys 🤗

Decided to write a short story on MohUr as Christmas Break is on the way and also to save all of us from Baapji melodrama in the show. 😆

Holding Your Hands Forever

This is purely a fiction of my imagination. It has nothing to do with the story or the concept of the show. I hope you'll like it. :)

This is a tale of Mohan, a cute, simple and an ambitious young guy who is in love with Kastur. It tells about his struggle to bring his love back from the world of darkness. Will he succeed? Will he get his love?

Chapter One

Meeting You... Decision By Fate

"I love you Aditya"

"But I hate you, Kastur"

Her dreams shattered in a moment. She felt numb; tears flowed from her eyes. Without saying anything, she walked away.

"Mohan, I'm sorry but Kastur's condition is very critical."

Mohan broke into tears, just after the doctor informed him. He collapsed and cried his heart out. Closing his eyes, he remembered the day when his Kastur went away before his eyes.

"Kastur, I love you very much."

"Mohan, I respect your love but.."

"But what, Kastur?"

"But I love someone else who is my everything. Sorry Mohan. I can't accept your love. Try to understand."

Saying that, Kastur turned back and walked away. Mohan stood there, watching her until she disappeared. Smiling, he said softly, "Will always pray to Almighty for your happiness."

Since that day, he never met Kastur till the day when he found her on the middle of the road, injured badly. He never thought to meet her in this manner after a long period of five years.

Mohan opened his eyes which were filled with tears. He stood up and walked near the window of the ICU. "My life is in you, so you have to be alright. You have to come back for me and our old friendship.", he said looking at Kastur's pale face.

The doctor came out of the ICU. "Doctor, my Kastur is absolutely fine, right? Speak up doctor.. Please!" Mohan said in desperateness. "Kastur is fine and she's conscious too, but..", the doctor stopped.

"But what, doctor?", Mohan asked in horror. "She's in a trauma which made her unresponsive. Neither she speaks nor she reacts to anything.", the doctor informed sadly.

Mohan went in a shock for a moment. He was silent, but soon after few minutes, he spoke up, "I'll bring back my old Kastur." He looked up and thought, "I know God that you are testing my love and I promise that I'll pass this test. I surely will." With a determined look, he made his face straight, wiped off his tears and walked in the ICU with a smile.

If you liked the first part, please comment. Your comments will decide if I'll continue with it or not. Also like the post if you like it and want to be PMed for further updates on this story. 😳

Index

Chapter #1 - Pg #1
Chapter #2 - Pg #4
Chapter #3 - Pg #7
Chapter #4 - Pg #9
Chapter #5 - Pg #12
Chapter #6 - Pg #15
Chapter #7 - Pg #17
Chapter #8 - Pg #20
Chapter #9 - Pg #23
Chapter #10 - Pg #25
Edited by -Bidzie- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Bidzy⭐️😃

When i was looking forward to your OS you came up with FF😊. Interesting and would love to see the development of the story. Mohan is in love with Kastur that made my day😳. Keep it coming

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mohur

Thank you Bidzy⭐️😃

When i was looking forward to your OS you came up with FF😊. Interesting and would love to see the development of the story. Mohan is in love with Kastur that made my day😳. Keep it coming

Thank you for what? I just did what I like to do. 😃

I'm glad that you liked it and want to read further. Let the other comments come and I'll update soon. Thanks a lot for commenting. 🤗
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Liked it   kastur ki itni himmat  she rejected mohan  for some one else and what happened to her sanskars. And  it lookslike Dharampati  than patni, do continue  as eager toread further.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -prime-

Liked it kastur ki itni himmat she rejected mohan for some one else and what happened to her sanskars.And it lookslikeDharampati than patni, do continue as eager toread further.

Like I said, it is NOT related to anything in the show. Completely a new story with a new concept and characters. Only the names are same, not the characterizations.

Anyways thank you so much!
-Siddhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh god its just awsome awsome awsome...such a hearttouching story. N it is indeed d best yaara...
Plz continue soon bidzi. I m desperately waiting 4 next part...
N thanx 4 d pm dear...
Urooj.HCiansx thumbnail
Awsumee Lovely Thank you Bidzy😊
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Like I said, it is NOT related to anything in the show. Completely a new story with a new concept and characters. Only the names are same, not the characterizations.

Anyways thank you so much!

IN hurry didnt read the opening lines ,so dont mind  😊. Looking forward to this mohan  and kastur who r different  from the show.
premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww that was very cute n about story i think its an intresting story but i wanted to know one thing is story just about mohur i mean masala lagane k liye saroj ben ko kyun nahi rakha ff mein 😆.well its passing my time very nicely...that means you r doing a great job..keep it on.

love
saba

Edited by premeeristry - 12 years ago
786786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Also busy with exams :( 

But I would like to say that I LOVE how it's Mohan running after Kastur this time lol and not the girl after the guy. I find it hotter when HC is crying and angry lol and runs after his girl, its so much hotter hahahaaa 

thank you, great work :D