Bigg Boss Season 5

Who is double faced?

Kashish_kr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ofcourse Juhi. Just night before, she had a long conversation with Sid and Shonali. When Sky confronted, she said that she cannot be rude if someone(Sid/Shonali) talks to her. Its not her style. But the next day when Amar was talking with Sid, she made a great issue of the small thing and presented it in front of Sky as if Amar has betrayed? How come it was fair when she talked politely with Sid but it is totally unfair and betrayal when Amar talked?   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kashish_kr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was a big time fan of her after Kumkum and only started watching this season of Bigg Boss when I came to know that she was one of the contestants. But her behaviour came as a big shocker. She has lost all her respect. I can never like her again.  Edited by Kashish_kr - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
everybody in house were double face!! thats the fact!
 juhi is the most two faced person , yesterday she talked nicely\calmly with sky and today she will do same with Sid ,its her daily duty that is why i dislike her .
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Juhi...no competition there...
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even I was a huge fan of her.

Even after watching her treat her husband Sachin like a dog on NDTV Imagine's show Pati Patni aur Woh. I still liked her.

Even after watching her misbehave and walk out of Nach Baliye Wild Card Entry with an audience partner. I still liked her.

But after watching her personality in BB5. I just find it too difficult to take her positively.😕
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Juhi and her best frnd sunny
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jchuhi and Sunny all the way
CertifiedBabe thumbnail
And yeah i agree with Shonamona... Sunny too in fact she is a even bigger two face than Juhi.
natasha.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i liked her bt now juhi 4 sure is double faced