Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes I fully agree with u
Salman shouldn't act like a judge here especially when he himself is no mahatma 🤔
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Salman has watched al episodes n based on that n the sms he recieved frm al over he reacted dat way,y do u think salman hosting has been loved more then other bb hosts ,becoz he stands for right ,he is making good use of power,n sky the way he behaved with sanjay in last 2 episodes,has any other contenstant ever behaved like dat ?NO ,the work of host is nt to just talk here n there n bear the tantrums that sky type contestants throw.
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BossB

Did any of the previous hosts whether it was Arshad Warsi or Shilpa Shetty dared to talk down to contestants? Even Sunjay Dutt retains his politeness while gently ticking them off. The fact is Salman Khan gets away with his rude and bullying behavior because of his status in Bollywood..

BB was fully aware of the aggressive nature of Sky, Sid or PM..That's why they were invited to participate in the show.. If Salman Khan has problems with rude or aggressive behavior, he should have advised the producers to not invite people like Sky or Sid to participate in the show.

Don't take this in the wrong way but how can any of us be sure that the BB producers themselves didn't ask Salman to go and give the housemates a reality check? Salman and Sanjay are both prompted to what they have to do on the show. They are informed on what's been happening, shown clips, told who is going to be evicted, etc. There was an interview of Begam Ali that someone posted on this forum a while back. In the interview, Ali was saying that he was called as housemate number 6 aka chakka and Salman was asked by the producers to try and make fun of him which he decided against. Don't fall for the trick that BB producers and hosts work separately. BB is a show that runs on TRPs. They surely asked Salman to say those things to raise the TRPs of the show. As a host he complied, perhaps even agreed with those matters but I felt his tone was quite low and he was pretty calm. If the producers had a problem with it, they would have simply edited out the entire segment.

The way I see it, BB wants to keep Sky in the show because he instigates people, creates fights, insults and brings up controversial matters of the past. But at the same time the audience is horrified that BB is not taking any action. How do they resolve this situation? Send in the host to talk to the members and give each of them a little piece of mind. Audience khush, BB khush, TRP shoots up. It's a game after all. They aren't giving away 1 crore rupees for nothing.
BossB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Haha, KRK is truly a valiant knight who spews his guts out bravely on every twitter post. 😆

I can't stand PB and her high handed behavior. She acts like she is the only intellectual on earth and everyone else is a bunch of ignorant idiots. That being said I do admire her for a her brutal honesty. In way her and KRK both. Unlike other people who flip flop, twist and sugar coat their words, these two people have no filter - no censor, not even logic or emotions to try and make sense of what they say. It is brain to finger tips to twitter in seconds. Garbage in, garbage out, like nobody's business. I have to admit, I really do appreciate their brutally honest word vomits. Its refreshing to have some speak your mind people. It takes a very special kind of person to make a fool of themselves with such brazen confidence.

Hahaha...you have a killer sense of humor.

Of course, like everyone else on the forum (including me) you write a lot of garbage 😛 based on assumptions which may or may not have any semblance with reality. But I appreciate the way you put across your views with honesty and humor. 👏

As far as KRK is concerned, though he exaggerates and lies a lot, he is still living a life most people can only dream about. I agree it takes a special kind of fool to be able to convert their dreams into reality without caring about what snobbish intellectuals think about his level of intellect. 

And btw, if both an intellectual like PB or an antithesis of an intellectual like KRK write illogical, nonsensical garbage, I wonder who gets it right. Since people at both ends of spectrum end up talking garbage, logically it follows that all of us in the middle of the spectrum too talk a lot of garbage. QED. 🤢

BossB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplypurple

Don't take this in the wrong way but how can any of us be sure that the BB producers themselves didn't ask Salman to go and give the housemates a reality check? Salman and Sanjay are both prompted to what they have to do on the show. They are informed on what's been happening, shown clips, told who is going to be evicted, etc. There was an interview of Begam Ali that someone posted on this forum a while back. In the interview, Ali was saying that he was called as housemate number 6 aka chakka and Salman was asked by the producers to try and make fun of him which he decided against. Don't fall for the trick that BB producers and hosts work separately. BB is a show that runs on TRPs. They surely asked Salman to say those things to raise the TRPs of the show. As a host he complied, perhaps even agreed with those matters but I felt his tone was quite low and he was pretty calm. If the producers had a problem with it, they would have simply edited out the entire segment.

The way I see it, BB wants to keep Sky in the show because he instigates people, creates fights, insults and brings up controversial matters of the past. But at the same time the audience is horrified that BB is not taking any action. How do they resolve this situation? Send in the host to talk to the members and give each of them a little piece of mind. Audience khush, BB khush, TRP shoots up. It's a game after all. They aren't giving away 1 crore rupees for nothing.

I'm not sure of anything and don't take the show too seriously..and that's why I started this thread.. The amount of hatred and venom fans spew on the forum against the contestant they dislike is too much. Nobody is a devil and nobody is an angel. They are all performers who are indulging in role-play to entertain us. I'm sure that after the show ends, all of them will meet up, become friends and laugh at themselves and also dumb audiences for taking their shenanigans during the show too seriously..😛

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes pb has guts to stand against any popular star and i agree that but refuse to belive that she has guts to steak truth.
She is against salman khan and guess 4 whome? Our satyavadi sky who is biggest example of vulgarity. If she wants to go against super star atleast she should find valid reason. Trust me sky is worst reason to stand against salman khan.
Treatment frm salman khan was very much important to show them where they r standing. It would be better 4 bedi if she stop tweeting. She is out of house and better if she stop thinking abt wht is going on in house.