Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

In an industry full of sycophants, PB has guts.. (Page 7)

-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
as if SK cares abt her opinionsWacko ..he gives a damn LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taurus27

drDopa Senior Member
drDopa
drDopa

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
I THINK THIS IS POOJA BEDI HERSELF...WHO WROTE THE THREAD AND ALL THE ONES AGREEING WITH HER IS HERSELF TOO 

Edited by Bazinga02 - 18 December 2011 at 5:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

killingtimetaurus27

srinik Groupbie
srinik
srinik

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
I used to be a great fan of PB, she writes well but unfortunately her actions dont match what she says. She is a big HYPOCRITE.

She seems to know what is rite, but does not do it. Like she talks abt treating everyone equally etc etc, and she belittles Item girls by passing sarcastic remarks and poking fun at them

I would just like to tell her one thing Practice what you preach. Her actions in BB were completely opposite of what she talks about :( Thumbs Down
sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bazinga02

I THINK THIS IS POOJA BEDI HERSELF...WHO WROTE THE THREAD AND ALL THE ONES AGREEING WITH HER IS HERSELF TOO 

Dellusional MindsLOL
Mayhemensues Groupbie
Mayhemensues
Mayhemensues

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged

obviously your thinking is totally absurd,i hope some much needed enlightenment Dawns upon u soon

errr... Mehak

Edited by Mayhemensues - 18 December 2011 at 5:56am
RainbowWarrior IF-Dazzler
RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Add KRK to the list too. He bravely tweets whatever comes to his mind. His guts may be smaller than PooB but they are no less insignificant Wink In fact, using his own fave word, his tweets, like PooB's tweets, are totally impotent Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taurus27Alia009

Razor_x Groupbie
Razor_x
Razor_x

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BossB

..to stand up to a hypocritical bully like Salman Khan..

I apologize for starting a new thread on a topic that has been discussed threadbare on numerous other threads, but this needs to be said in headlinesBig smile

Except for Vivek Oberoi, there are very few in Bollywood who have the guts to confront the dadagiri of this guy. And for his act of courage, Vivek was victimized by Salman's chamchas  in the industry and his career had almost come to an end. Salman has always acted like a bully using his star power to destroy the careers of those who have dared to cross his path.

And so, its refreshing that Miss Bedi doesn't give a shit to his superstar status in the industry and is voicing her opinion without any fear. It doesn't matter that Sky is also a big bully..She is absolutely right that Salman should act like a host and not misuse his star power to threaten or demoralize contestants.. 

Who the eff is he to decide if Sky's jokes are funny or not or whether Amar is spineless or not? Why do we need public voting system to eliminate contestants if Salman is the one who gets to decide how the contestants should behave? If viewers don't like confrontations and infighting, why the hell have they voted out all the contestants who didn't fight much like Rags, Gulabo, Shakti Kapoor, Mandeep, Shraddha or Shonali? And why are contestants who are extremely aggressive like PM or Mahek so popular with the viewers?

I've never liked PB's politics in the show or her blatant groupism, but lets give the lady her due.. She is neither a coward nor a sycophant like most in Bollywood and isn't afraid to speak her mind..Clap

Haahaa... This made me laugh.. You're talking about PB and principles? 

She was probably the most blinkered person in that house. She would support someone in her group no matter what they did or how they acted. She was highly deluded and lacked any self awareness..
And that hasent changed since she left. She is mad at Salman only because he picked on Sky and Amar and Juhi.
If Salman had spoken sternly in that manner to Sid or Mahek, she would have justified it in her own blinkered way... Might have even applauded Salman for speaking the truth.
No amount of evidence about the behavior of Juhi and Sky will convince her that they are wrong. She lives in her own deluded,self obsessed ,egoistical world...

Salman may or may not have gone overboard.. But PB  tweeting about him has nothing to do with her principles or about her standing upto him.. Its all because her friends/lovers in the house were at the receiving end of a reality check...  She has insulted Salman on twitter before... He dosent give a rat's ass about a non entity like her...
And all her tweets about BB has an underlying tone of bitterness..Just like the woman herself... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zingaruJOLLYJOLLYkatherine123-SMay31-.driftingaway

BossB Senior Member
BossB
BossB

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Hahaha...

You guys are really delusional, stupid and extremely lazy too since you didn't bother to check my earlier postsTongue

Just check my profile and posts...my first post was posted when PB was inside the house..on 19th November.

and also check one of my earlier posts..

I had ranked PB-Sky-Juhi gang in the last 5 rungs..and Mahek ahead of PB while Juhi at the last spot..

Go to top