Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

In an industry full of sycophants, PB has guts.. (Page 3)

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
well.. well... before we get into it...  i think we read many insider info here told the hosts speak whats scripted...  so was it really salman or not?  if it was scripted, there is no point in targetting the actor... 

about PB, she has a lot of guts, must agree to that... she stands up to what she believes... right or wrong, she just stays put

zingaru Senior Member
zingaru
zingaru

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BossB

Originally posted by shellily

Dont think Salman is a bully to stand up and confront someone who is actually wrong instead of wrong support given by PB to Sky and instigating him to be even more wrong. 

No Salman didnt alone decide his jokes are unfunny -- Most of us forum members already find his jokes unfunny and vicious. 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2430822

Why should Salman not have an opinion?  And BTW...Salman is the host of the show and is doing his job.  BB should have tightened the reins around Sky and PB gang's atrocious behavior but this time BB production team for some reason are very weak and got Salman to do the dirty work - which he did without fear of repercussion like these. 

He has knowingly spoilt his reputation for these non entities to sort of give him a chance to still change their behaviors. Sid took the chance earlier when he was reprimanded and tries to change and did gain some supporters becoz of that.  Hopefully Sky can take it positively and try and improve though there is only a slim chance of that.  Sky is not the kind who can take positive feedback and change from it.  In fact he got a VERY mild dose from Salman - he deserved a lot worse.  

Did any of the previous hosts whether it was Arshad Warsi or Shilpa Shetty dared to talk down to contestants? Even Sunjay Dutt retains his politeness even while gently ticking off them. The fact is Salman Khan gets away with his rude and bullying behavior because of his status in Bollywood..

BB was fully aware of the aggressive nature of Sky, Sid or PM..That's why they were invited to participate in the show.. If Salman Khan has problems with rude or aggressive behavior, he should have advised the producers to not invite people like Sky or Sid to participate in the show.

BB is not doing any work this season.  He should have been ticking off the contestants inside the house - but no punishment is being given inside and then Salman is being asked to do the dirty work. 

Where is Salman getting away with the "so-called" bullying.  He is getting a lot of negative posts like this.  And he knew he would get them and still showed the Sky gang their place.  I would say Salman actually put his reputation on the line to handle non entities most of them who will not even be heard of again. 
zingaru Senior Member
zingaru
zingaru

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Also yeah there are abd apples every season - last season Dolly was terrible and this time they have gotten in the worst reputed angry abusive people into the house.  But usually at the end such bullies are always shown their place and that is what is happening.  
Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
BossB Senior Member
BossB
BossB

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

...somebody had to give him a reality check...that all the contestants in the house are equal...and if anyone can run their lives...its going to be BB and not sky...

umm..why not the viewers? They had a chance to vote him out of the show...why did they miss the opportunity? 

The fact is most of us wouldn't be even watching this season if it was devoid of entertainment provided by the likes of Sky & Sid..

So don't be so hypocritical in judging Sky. Nobody on this forum wanted peacemakers like Rags or Swami Agnivesh to stay.. everyone was pakaofied of the pravachans given by the Swami. But when Salman Khan starts giving pravachans on how to have fun without confrontations, he becomes a hero giving a reality check? W*F?Shocked
aakash1234 Senior Member
aakash1234
aakash1234

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Why does everybody compare character of a person according to their status.. In a democratic system Sky, Amar, Sid, Salman are all equal.. Just because Salman is a successful does not give him extra right to talk down to the contestants of a show he is hosting.. Is this show about Salman or about the participants.. People who spend money through votes voice their opinion through that.. If they don't like somebody's behavior he will get eliminated.. and the fact that all the 3 boys have come this far shows they are popular and people are voting for them.. 
Calling someone spineless, threatening to beat another, demoralizing PM and Sky.. I don't know how people who don't like Sky for his behavior can like Salman... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BossBLeadNitrateFaraan92

chandnisahar Senior Member
chandnisahar
chandnisahar

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
salman use and misuse his powers i donot know.bt he done very well job.i donot know intentions.i know that in vivek career salman destroyed him and he misbehaved with Ais also.bt real and reel are very different.
i donot think so which ever he done he personaly involved in the show.
bcoz this show is not salman show perhaps this is some kind of publicity.if show maker want this then they gave permission to all this.
and agar salman itni hi powerful hy tu mostly award show main usy best actor ka award kyoun nahi milt and us ny award show walon ka career kyoun destroy nahi kiya.
i think buhut ho gya ab tu mehak bhi out ho gyi hy.and i like her not bcoz of salman bcoz iam not a salman fan.bt its my biggest wish that she would come back on the show.
MahekFTW Goldie
MahekFTW
MahekFTW

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
id love a reply to my post :)

Go to top