Navya

Rangmuch: The week back and forth!

Richaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Navya on Star Plus

Navya accidentally gets to know about Anant's mom's birthday and decides to surprise her. Therefore, along with Nimisha she arranges for a cake and gets a saree for her as a gift. However, Navya's plan backfires when Buaji tells her that Bajpayee family do not celebrate birthdays. As if Buaji's harsh words were not good enough, even Anant's mom shows dissatisfaction towards Navya and leaves her crying. The next morning Navya's family comes to pick her up and she leaves Anant's house with a heavy heart and a promise to herself, that next time she would come prepared and win them over.  Meanwhile Anant comes back from Delhi, goes to meet Navya, and pleasantly surprises her. Navya tells Anant about her office party and about the retro theme and Anant gets all set to attend the party along with her without her knowledge. Will Navya be able to stop Anant from attending the Official party with her and let him know that personal guests are not allowed?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sara thumbnail
TFS😊lol why they keep such articles the history we know and the future question mark and the article names thw week back and forth🤢so useless
Richaarora thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Sara

TFS😊lol why they keep such articles the history we know and the future question mark and the article names thw week back and forth🤢so useless

Haha..Sara, IKR! These people are not apt with their titles! ðŸ˜†
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nicky, Thanks for the article...
Will Navya be able to stop Anant from attending the Official party with her and let him know that personal guests are not allowed? Wish I knew the answer for this question...
Richaarora thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

Will Navya be able to stop Anant from attending the Official party with her and let him know that personal guests are not allowed? Wish I knew the answer for this question...

Reshmi, I guess we know the answer. I saw a post yesterday by Esha saying that both will go to the party and a fun-filled time. I think it's confirmed by her ðŸ˜•
-Sara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@ bold 😆
we awaits for this answer ulta they asks such questions to us
Anyaa_Shamyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
t4s...it would b glad if dey had givn info abt future track😳
TheRoopsy thumbnail
@nicky school days are the golden days of everyone's life...you'll cherish it forever and you can never get true friends like the ones in school...I wrote an article on my school days...I miss those days so much ya...wish we never grew up...
Richaarora thumbnail
Roop (If i may call you that?😉) - IKR! Yeah..I've even started missing my junior classes now! Wonder what will happen, when I'll actually bid it an official Good-bye! ðŸ˜”
BTW, at which stage are you in CA? One of my cousins cleared it this year! ðŸ˜Š
TheRoopsy thumbnail
ya you definitely can call me "roop"...it gives me a feeling I am pretty ðŸ˜‰I am preparing for CA Finals...