Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by GABRIELLA-TEEN

i think meena will be thrown out of the house...bhabho go to jail...educated sandhya save bhabho !!!!

yup thats gonna happen as deepika in her SBS interview said that now sandhya wud b trying her best to bail out bhabho...
thanks for sharing!!pls somebody post the link 
y r they showing this tit for tat thing 🥱🥱
Thanks for sharing 😊
I hate this stuff!!!!...Yeh results kuch der rukh nahi sakte the...abhi abhi to menakshi ko ghar se bahar nikal diya gaya tha...What i heard was true: HAPPINESS DONT STAY TOO LONG
This is what I was scared of..Sandhya told Meenakshi about not lying to Bhabhoo and that lies usually creates problems in a relationship and all and now that itself will go against her..If Meenakshi is going to be thrown out of the house as said in that article then definitely she would take revenge from Sandhya..I hope Suraj is able to take care of the situation as for sure Meenakshi will blow this up
I was waiting for a twist against sandhya.. everything was going good for sandhya..and no drama is complete without torture towards the main character.. i wonder if this truth will get to bhabho... or will meena come up with a plan to expose her in a different way
I feel this will create huge drama and Suraj will support and encourage Sandhya, maybe, against Bhabho.
Originally posted by babe_e_angel

I was waiting for a twist against sandhya.. everything was going good for sandhya..and no drama is complete without torture towards the main character.. i wonder if this truth will get to bhabho... or will meena come up with a plan to expose her in a different way

I beg to differ with u , yes every show should have beautiful twists and some drama , but not a must all shows should have TORTURE main lead as theme , when was she tortured ??? she was punished , 

I hope I never get to witness Torture of main lead , that day will be the day , i would say bye bye to show 
Thanks for sharing fire works going off soon cant wait