Chandragupta Maurya

India-Forums

Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

AGAR TUM HOTE TO AISA HOTA.'TUM' STORY BADLO. (Page 5)

bhaiyyaji Senior Member
bhaiyyaji
bhaiyyaji

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
mihika would play princess same was as dhara did. the way director says she would have done it and then u would have said she  stupid as well.

if she was princess the producers would still make her go gaga over chandu mate. they would send her rajgriha. just coz mihika would play role doesnt mean she can decide what to do with character its cvs who messed her character. mihika would also do all those things which this dhara does. only thing is she suit the character thats all

the only reason u guys are fida on her is because she too good as vishkanaya and it should stay like that

its not the actress fault if cvs want they could have made her hate chandu but no. way u guys talk seems u got some beef going on with herLOL

Kaede IF-Rockerz
Kaede
Kaede

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhaiyyaji

mihika would play princess same was as dhara did. the way director says she would have done it and then u would have said she  stupid as well.

if she was princess the producers would still make her go gaga over chandu mate. they would send her rajgriha. just coz mihika would play role doesnt mean she can decide what to do with character its cvs who messed her character. mihika would also do all those things which this dhara does. only thing is she suit the character thats all

the only reason u guys are fida on her is because she too good as vishkanaya and it should stay like that

its not the actress fault if cvs want they could have made her hate chandu but no. way u guys talk seems u got some beef going on with herLOL

we have no probs with nidhi,we have probs how her character is potrayed,so so stupid really,i think you think that as well and yeah mihika is very good as vishkanya but they are both wasting dhuru's and mihika's characters,this was the primary reason mrigu left the serial,they don't give much impetus to these characters,only chandu and chanakya talk like hell and others just stare them,kabhe kabhe shanky ko bolne ka mauka milta hain,come on mihika is such an important character,don't waste it,use it and see trps will go high and give dhuru some sense.
--PAYEL-- IF-Sizzlerz
--PAYEL--
--PAYEL--

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
me yeh nahi keh rahi hun ki mihika ko durdhara ka character suit karta but jab mihika aur nidhi me comparison ho toh i thing mihika would be the better choice for durdhara. moreover sabko sab character suit nahi karte wese hi nidhi ko princess ka character suit nahi karta. agar yami gautam or tanvi me koi durdhara ka role play karti toh sayed zaada achcha lagta.
bhaiyyaji Senior Member
bhaiyyaji
bhaiyyaji

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payel_dey

me yeh nahi keh rahi hun ki mihika ko durdhara ka character suit karta but jab mihika aur nidhi me comparison ho toh i thing mihika would be the better choice for durdhara. moreover sabko sab character suit nahi karte wese hi nidhi ko princess ka character suit nahi karta. agar yami gautam or tanvi me koi durdhara ka role play karti toh sayed zaada achcha lagta.

of course but acc to me she playing it well although it doesnt suit i think the way character been written is where flaw is thats why even if actresses mentioned played it people would still call dhara stupidLOL

and if tanvi played it dont mind but people would have compared it to gunahon ka devta which we dont want
--PAYEL-- IF-Sizzlerz
--PAYEL--
--PAYEL--

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
chalo  ab ispar behes karke koi fayda nahi  hain...bas ab me chahti hun ki durdhara ka track jaldi se end ho and i want to see who is going to be helen...as among cgm's all love interest helen got the maxiumum importance in history and i've heard that helen was the most beautiful princess of that time so i hope sagar arts will also find a beautiful girl who will suit the role of helen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justjayati

Go to top