Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

O...M...G...!!! - Page 3

pal_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Maandy,
 Agree with you...We all are on same boat..I also show Geet just for GC...But I could not leave a single episode  just because of GC acting...
I really miss Maan and all of my wonderful friends just like you...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pal_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u ...we are on same boat..I watched Geet just GC was there that's why I never missed a episode..
I will missed MAAN and all my wondeful friends just like you...

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: pal_2010

Agree with u ...we are on same boat..I watched Geet just GC was there that's why I never missed a episode..

I will missed MAAN and all my wondeful friends just like you...

Same here ! 😊

princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

moi loves you to Khurani!

----TILL DEATH DO US APART----πŸ˜‰
dramatic much??πŸ˜›
well, its true anyways!
We are ad will stay great friends and GF/IF will remain my second home.
True that I won't love another show like I loved Geet, I won't fall for another jodi like I fell for Maaneet...I won't fall in love with a character more than that of Maan, but then, who says love ends when the show ends...
right?
so, Maaneet lives on!
Love
Khurani
P.S.-enjoying my holidays since my exams are done, but sih\\lightly held up with something. Just pray that I succeed in what I am trying for and if that happens, you will see me back in full flow in the new year😊
iMadz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princess163

moi loves you to Khurani!

----TILL DEATH DO US APART----πŸ˜‰
dramatic much??πŸ˜›
well, its true anyways!
We are ad will stay great friends and GF/IF will remain my second home.
True that I won't love another show like I loved Geet, I won't fall for another jodi like I fell for Maaneet...I won't fall in love with a character more than that of Maan, but then, who says love ends when the show ends...
right?
so, Maaneet lives on!
Love
Khurani
P.S.-enjoying my holidays since my exams are done, but sih\\lightly held up with something. Just pray that I succeed in what I am trying for and if that happens, you will see me back in full flow in the new year😊

I wish the best for you, dear ! Best of Luck for whatever you are involved in !

And, yes...There will not be any other character like Maan for whom I would write, I would fight, I would smile and I would cry !

Maan was special to me, I loved him, I love him and I will always love him !

Once a Maanified soul, always a Maanified soul ! 😳

111priyan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So very true yaar
even m missing maan so very much
mein bhi gc k liye show dekhti thi nd jab amritsar ka kachra overextend hua to band kar diya nd den youtube zindabaad hope 2 c our awesome gurmeet very soon in some another project
iMadz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 111priyan

So very true yaar
even m missing maan so very much
mein bhi gc k liye show dekhti thi nd jab amritsar ka kachra overextend hua to band kar diya nd den youtube zindabaad hope 2 c our awesome gurmeet very soon in some another project

Are Waah...My Twin ! I did the same, I started for GC and when it was a waste, I also left it !

But, I am always positive, life has not stopped yet, there will be another show ! 😊 But, I will Maan like anything !

111priyan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maanddy

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Are Waah...My Twin ! I did the same, I started for GC and when it was a waste, I also left it !

But, I am always positive, life has not stopped yet, there will be another show ! 😊 But, I will Maan like anything ! </font>

Me too yaar
i had seen a promo of him entering geet but 2 b accurate i switched on tv nd d episode when geet comes 2 delhi was being aired nd god when maan entered dat embassy nd shouted over geet i so fell in love with him it was lyk i could really cudnt help myself i wud religiously watch dat show afterwards nd caught maan's vid of previous epi on youtube damn yaar kya character tha 1 wud certainly fall 4 him no matter wat
nd now dat geet has ended i still nd will alwayz love MAAN