Posted: 12 years ago
awww...awesome post dearπŸ‘ & same here!!!
am missing MAAN SINGH KHURANA sooo much,there was a magic in ghsp due to MAAN SINGH KHURANA!!!
love u GC & will miss u a lot as MSK!!
heeyyy maddy...

great post...

waiting 4r ur up coming works on maaneet
Originally posted by --Thush--

Meha  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—Yes we will Miss our MSK πŸ˜­ MY Dhal Dhak ..I Watched all the episodes without missπŸ˜”Now i feel So Numb πŸ˜­ I Love GC but this Man Call Maan Singh Khurana Turned my Life Upside Down ...He is No more πŸ˜­ But i know u wont leave him in ur OS,SS πŸ˜³ So thush will be waiting πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€—I Have one pending ss to read πŸ˜† as soon i saw ur PM i remembered it πŸ˜†See ya...Love you  πŸ€—

Oh yeah...I forgot to inform you that SS is over now so you can read it in one go ! So, go ahead ! πŸ˜› And, Yeah...Maan turned my life upside down too !

Basically, he made me believe in Love...What else do you want to hear ? πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by basicquestion1

Just like u ,a Very jaanu post sweetums :)
I luvd ur honesty how u stopped watching it around may.
I'm truly n madly in luv with maan Singh khurana yet I stopped watching the show long ago. The show ended for me whn geet
Accused maan to support his brother and secretly trying to help him come out of jail. Later I realized that 90% of my favorite episodes were directed by Noel Smith. He was one of the cv team member that left the show . Evn after trying, I cud nvr watch an entire episode of geet without getting annoyed so decided to say good bye to it. I didn't want to ruin the image I had in my mind for maan n geet. It lived through the works of talented writers like u. I'm glad u r not stopping to write on msk. He is an amazing character and I wud luv to read about him forever. He is Mr.Darcy for desi stories :)

Im so happy to have found u. Little or alot , I can talk to u about anything. I luv that about u. U r such a genuine person.

Do u luv gurmeet as much as msk?

OMG !!! Exact to exact words ! I also did not want a bad image of GHSP in my mind thats why I left it ! Coz, I knew I literally hated her one day, for some silly behavior...So I thought why even watch if its not give you the pleasure the way it used to give me before ? And, I left it !

So, its fine ! I don't feel guilty at all coz I did not watch each and every episode, I started after Maan's entry and when I felt it was not the same as it was, I left !

And, may be I love Maan Singh Khurana more than GC...coz Maan is fantasy and Fantasy is always better than reality...But I really really love GC as a person and as an actor, coz without GC doing Maan, I am sure, I would not love Maan as much as I loved him through GC ! It's like GC was made for Maan Singh Khurana only ! 😳

And, I can't tell you how much you guyz matter to me, coz you guys read my works, so basically you guyz know me...coz I think writing sometime represent your inner and hidden personality which you hide from the whole world, so esp you know that lil part of me !

I am so glad I met you in GF and we are still connected through writings ! 😳

Originally posted by lily_k25

zzzuuuzzz... *lily scanning the post deeply and atlast found the words which she luved to see..πŸ˜› *

yo..'lily' thats me..me..me...friend of madz πŸ˜ƒ 😳

and MSK & GC..😍  haayeee ..just for mentioning both of them,,,,yours this months shopping ka kharcha mere taraf se...anything u want..its urs.. just for u... 😳

luv u yaar... missed u like hell..need to update n eat ur brain a lot πŸ˜‰

luv ya madz

WOW !!!

What a Combo ! Me, You and our MSK and OUR shared love, GC !

Ohhh maaannn...We need to meet GC together one day, man ! We will tell him how much we love him, and share him !

You, Me and GC and then...Our Maan ! πŸ˜‰

Maddy never stop writing about Maan-eet ... I'll wait for ur FF/SS/OS on them :)

Love
Originally posted by PaintedSky

Maddy never stop writing about Maan-eet ... I'll wait for ur FF/SS/OS on them :)

Love

Yes !

One OS coming very soon ! May be tomorrow ! πŸ˜‰

Maddy, darling I too am gonna miss GHSP so much but you know I love Maan and Geet equally so I'm gonna miss both of them.

Can't applaud GC & DD for their fabulous acting & for giving us such a wonderful journey with GHSP, can't believe it's really over.

But we'll still be here, cheering each other, remembering GHSP and Maaneet & Gurti and I'll definitely be reading your FF's & SS's.

I haven't been regular on IF for the last several months but will catch up reading on all the pending FF's and SS's and will comment there.

Take care Maddy and stay positive always. Keep Smiling Always and someday soon you'll meet the Maan in your real life too 😊 

I'm not gonna say goodbye cause we'll keep meeting here😊

Love You πŸ€—
Originally posted by drdee142

Maddy, darling I too am gonna miss GHSP so much but you know I love Maan and Geet equally so I'm gonna miss both of them.

Can't applaud GC & DD for their fabulous acting & for giving us such a wonderful journey with GHSP, can't believe it's really over.

But we'll still be here, cheering each other, remembering GHSP and Maaneet & Gurti and I'll definitely be reading your FF's & SS's.

I haven't been regular on IF for the last several months but will catch up reading on all the pending FF's and SS's and will comment there.

Take care Maddy and stay positive always. Keep Smiling Always and someday soon you'll meet the Maan in your real life too 😊 

I'm not gonna say goodbye cause we'll keep meeting here😊

Love You πŸ€—

I seriously can't express how I am feeling after watching last episode !

And, you know today is MAANDAY and I miss Maan ! 😭 😭 😭

BTW, its so so so so nice to see you, we met almost after month, my exams were there and I left and I don't remember after that we ever talked ! 🀒

Well, I missed you ! I know you won't believe this but it happens...Sometimes, I miss my virtual world friends, too ! 😊

We will definately stay in touch, and regarding FF/OS/SS...It's a matter of interest and time, you can read it anytime or not...no problem at all ! πŸ˜ƒ But all I know is that at least through FF/SS/OS, I can still live MAANEET moments ! 😳

Heyya...πŸ€—

First of all loads and loads of hugs to u...!!
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Guess they are also less...πŸ˜†
Thanks for being such a sweet friend...πŸ˜›

Now what do i say about GHSP...ya the serial has made us all crazy...u know what the day it ended i guess was wednesday,,,,i had hope we will see GC onscreen on Thursday for PKYEK final episode and ya it was a treat to see GC dancing...DD too was superbbb...

But that was the end i guess...It was friday 9:30pm when i again switched my TV on to Star one with the hope that atleast we have some fav moments of Geet...my all my assumptions went wrong...

StarOne😑 was showcasing some movie guess- my name is khan

but GEET however has left a great impact...😭

But ya we will keep our Maaneet alive with all our FF/OS/SS
and ya waiting for all ur OS/SS/FF u kept in store for us...!!

God Bless u and please always be in touch...

Silky