iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Okay...πŸ˜ƒ

I know I came here almost after months, of course, for FF/SS/OS I am always here but for current posts I am kinda late ! πŸ˜†

So, that was my OMG part...Wanna know why ? πŸ˜‰

Coz,

I was not in state for 15 days, for family holidays, Finally I saw South India... But when I was there, not even at one place, Star One was coming...and at last day before yesterday, I saw PKYEK...Something...Something show's THE END and my god...I saw my love, my GURMEET dancing there...And I was like... I had a dream that night of Gurmeet ! Day utilized !

And then I wanted to see THE END of GHSP but when I came...TA..DA...There was no STAR ONE...And I think now they call themselves, Life OK and all...🀒 🀒 🀒

Now, Someone better give me LINK for last episode ! πŸ˜‰

So, here it goes, my THANKS ! 😳

Thanks to GC coz he was the sole reason I watched GHSP ! πŸ˜³ My Star, My Love, My Man... ⭐️

25th June - I started watching GHSP when I saw him for few seconds, and I was hooked !

Some Date around MAY - I completely SHUT DOWN it... I stopped watching GHSP coz simply I hated the storyline and after that I could never watch it...Yep, saw Maan scenes on YT but that does not count literally in WATCHING ! πŸ˜‰

Now comes the missing part...Well, I would like to be honest and I think I will miss only and only Maan Singh Khurana - The Character of Life, Larger Than Life Attitude and The Man with whom I fell in love ! I was Maanfied Soul and I am and I will be ! 😍 ❀️ ❀️ ❀️

So, I am not gonna miss other characters at all...not even Geet coz there are lakhs and crores of Geet in India...starting from my own society !

I was-is-will be in LOVE with Maan Singh Khurana whether show continues or ENDS ! β€οΈ

And Gurmeet and DD, Thanks for their performances ! πŸ‘

Most Importantly, I made some friends here...no matter how much difference we have with each other, some of them are GurTi fan when I am not ! πŸ˜² (Yes, I am not their biggest fan at all...Its okay, they are nice but I am not crazy for them ! πŸ˜†) But still...Ignoring all this, we are GREAT friends and we will be like this...and they are...

My Thakur Swati - Princess - My thread destroyer,

My Bestest buddy Shan, Reva, Aanya,

Lily, Nandu, Arz, Dimpzz, Kuls, Ritu, Thush, Kay, Dee, Hope, Silky, Puth, Munni, Pooja, Dol, And Many many more...Sorry if I forgot your names ! πŸ˜† But forgetting names...this is just SO ME ! πŸ˜†

I love all my friends and I will miss Maan Singh Khurana and GC ! 😭

Maddy😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMadz thumbnail
And YES !

This does not mean that I am gonna stop writing, coz if I'd do that, it would be just not ME ! 😭

And, besides...FF/SS/OS is the only way to remember my fav Pair...MAANEET ! 😳

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
here it is...but credit goes to the uploader...πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au0IGqa8WTU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXeAxogw_8s&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Downhill thumbnail
ohhh i got a shoulder to cry on the loss of GHSP...
will miss ur bakbak on GC sorelyπŸ˜†
iMadz thumbnail
I thought it was just another news when I last read the article but when I came it was a SHOCK to me ! 🀒 😲
😲
It was REAL ! Damn Real !

shanzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey welll   come back πŸ€—πŸ˜›
as my dear friend i like u cz i want to be like u,, sence nahi bni na bat kiπŸ˜•
so honey i love the way u responded to the end,,, u know it was my last viva n on the way back home i opened my car windows to feel the cool breeze n while crossing badshahi masjid then anar kali then lahore canal i was just thinking of watching maan with my long awaited leisure time but fate had some other plansπŸ˜†
anyways that day ended somehow but all my xcitments n plans were shattered,,, i was again likeπŸ₯Ί
but when we ve writers like u to keep them alive, no need to worry,, hena,,πŸ˜ƒ
i am very glad to know about apki upcoming OS😳
n yeah wot u said about geet n maan was sent percent,,,
we ve no maan but thousands of geet in  are society,, dats are bad luck,,,
we do have lakhon geet but no geet is as lucky as she was,,, in fact if any geet of are society find her maan,, dat maan betray her even bruitaly than dev,,

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Meha  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—Yes we will Miss our MSK πŸ˜­ MY Dhal Dhak ..I Watched all the episodes without missπŸ˜”Now i feel So Numb πŸ˜­ I Love GC but this Man Call Maan Singh Khurana Turned my Life Upside Down ...He is No more πŸ˜­ But i know u wont leave him in ur OS,SS πŸ˜³ So thush will be waiting πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€—I Have one pending ss to read πŸ˜† as soon i saw ur PM i remembered it πŸ˜†See ya...Love you  πŸ€—

basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just like u ,a Very jaanu post sweetums :)
I luvd ur honesty how u stopped watching it around may.
I'm truly n madly in luv with maan Singh khurana yet I stopped watching the show long ago. The show ended for me whn geet
Accused maan to support his brother and secretly trying to help him come out of jail. Later I realized that 90% of my favorite episodes were directed by Noel Smith. He was one of the cv team member that left the show . Evn after trying, I cud nvr watch an entire episode of geet without getting annoyed so decided to say good bye to it. I didn't want to ruin the image I had in my mind for maan n geet. It lived through the works of talented writers like u. I'm glad u r not stopping to write on msk. He is an amazing character and I wud luv to read about him forever. He is Mr.Darcy for desi stories :)

Im so happy to have found u. Little or alot , I can talk to u about anything. I luv that about u. U r such a genuine person.

Do u luv gurmeet as much as msk?
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜­πŸ€”
want GEET 2 !!!!!!!!!
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maanddy

Lily,

Maan Singh Khurana & GC

Maddy😊

zzzuuuzzz... *lily scanning the post deeply and atlast found the words which she luved to see..πŸ˜› *

yo..'lily' thats me..me..me...friend of madz πŸ˜ƒ 😳

and MSK & GC..😍  haayeee ..just for mentioning both of them,,,,yours this months shopping ka kharcha mere taraf se...anything u want..its urs.. just for u... 😳

luv u yaar... missed u like hell..need to update n eat ur brain a lot πŸ˜‰

luv ya madz