Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

O...M...G...!!!

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

Okay...Big smile

I know I came here almost after months, of course, for FF/SS/OS I am always here but for current posts I am kinda late ! LOL

So, that was my OMG part...Wanna know why ? Wink

Coz,

I was not in state for 15 days, for family holidays, Finally I saw South India... But when I was there, not even at one place, Star One was coming...and at last day before yesterday, I saw PKYEK...Something...Something show's THE END and my god...I saw my love, my GURMEET dancing there...And I was like... I had a dream that night of Gurmeet ! Day utilized ! Dancing

And then I wanted to see THE END of GHSP but when I came...TA..DA...There was no STAR ONE...And I think now they call themselves, Life OK and all...Dead Dead Dead

Now, Someone better give me LINK for last episode ! Wink

So, here it goes, my THANKS ! Embarrassed

Thanks to GC coz he was the sole reason I watched GHSP ! Embarrassed My Star, My Love, My Man... Star

25th June - I started watching GHSP when I saw him for few seconds, and I was hooked !

Some Date around MAY - I completely SHUT DOWN it...Ouch I stopped watching GHSP coz simply I hated the storyline and after that I could never watch it...Yep, saw Maan scenes on YT but that does not count literally in WATCHING ! Wink

Now comes the missing part...Well, I would like to be honest and I think I will miss only and only Maan Singh Khurana - The Character of Life, Larger Than Life Attitude and The Man with whom I fell in love ! I was Maanfied Soul and I am and I will be ! Day Dreaming Heart Heart Heart

So, I am not gonna miss other characters at all...not even Geet coz there are lakhs and crores of Geet in India...starting from my own society !

I was-is-will be in LOVE with Maan Singh Khurana whether show continues or ENDS ! Heart

And Gurmeet and DD, Thanks for their performances ! Clap

Most Importantly, I made some friends here...no matter how much difference we have with each other, some of them are GurTi fan when I am not ! Shocked (Yes, I am not their biggest fan at all...Its okay, they are nice but I am not crazy for them ! LOL) But still...Ignoring all this, we are GREAT friends and we will be like this...and they are...

My Thakur Swati - Princess - My thread destroyer,

My Bestest buddy Shan, Reva, Aanya,

Lily, Nandu, Arz, Dimpzz, Kuls, Ritu, Thush, Kay, Dee, Hope, Silky, Puth, Munni, Pooja, Dol, And Many many more...Sorry if I forgot your names ! LOL But forgetting names...this is just SO ME ! LOL

I love all my friends and I will miss Maan Singh Khurana and GC ! Cry

MaddySmile

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

kanika0089GCISBESTnishsweetsshanzyLadyArwentulip132erumzaheerSakshiGargsweety095bhabhadimpzzharshithaaaaaaaputhPaintedSky111priyanBreak.The.CodeLuvGuruRati11princess163aditi_2010MissIamTheBoss-Zahra15-_wallflower_KTPROCKSbasicquestion1bangaloresdrdee142sanu3108minnie_tweetieAsh1991sonia_koolkhanSahSah-ProudGCian-sona-raihopehot---nishu----Mrs.MSK-Downhill

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
And YES !

This does not mean that I am gonna stop writing, coz if I'd do that, it would be just not ME ! Cry

And, besides...FF/SS/OS is the only way to remember my fav Pair...MAANEET ! Embarrassed

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvashanzyprincess163Break.The.CodeputhPaintedSkydrdee142sanu3108basicquestion1MissIamTheBoss_wallflower_TanuDDianminnie_tweetie-Zahra15-sona-rai-Mrs.MSK-

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
here it is...but credit goes to the uploader...TongueSmileWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mfarah64Break.The.Code_wallflower_minnie_tweetieiMadz

sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
mandyHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
ohhh i got a shoulder to cry on the loss of GHSP...
will miss ur bakbak on GC sorelyLOL

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
I thought it was just another news when I last read the article but when I came it was a SHOCK to me ! Dead Shocked
Shocked
It was REAL ! Damn Real ! Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1Downhill

shanzy Senior Member
shanzy
shanzy

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
hey welll   come back HugTongue
as my dear friend i like u cz i want to be like u,, sence nahi bni na bat kiConfused
so honey i love the way u responded to the end,,, u know it was my last viva n on the way back home i opened my car windows to feel the cool breeze n while crossing badshahi masjid then anar kali then lahore canal i was just thinking of watching maan with my long awaited leisure time but fate had some other plansLOL
anyways that day ended somehow but all my xcitments n plans were shattered,,, i was again likeBroken Heart
but when we ve writers like u to keep them alive, no need to worry,, hena,,Big smile
i am very glad to know about apki upcoming OSEmbarrassed
n yeah wot u said about geet n maan was sent percent,,,
we ve no maan but thousands of geet in  are society,, dats are bad luck,,,
we do have lakhon geet but no geet is as lucky as she was,,, in fact if any geet of are society find her maan,, dat maan betray her even bruitaly than dev,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzDownhill

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Meha  Hug Hug HugYes we will Miss our MSK Cry MY Dhal Dhak ..I Watched all the episodes without missUnhappyNow i feel So Numb Cry I Love GC but this Man Call Maan Singh Khurana Turned my Life Upside Down ...He is No more Cry But i know u wont leave him in ur OS,SS Embarrassed So thush will be waiting Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug HugI Have one pending ss to read LOL as soon i saw ur PM i remembered it LOLSee ya...Love you  Hug

iMadz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index